After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 25

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Sabrina and I had a really good laugh as I recapped my conversation with Maureen. We would look at each other and start giggling again.

Finally though, Sabrina's tone changed, "OK Ron, we are set up for another pool party at Dorothy's on Saturday afternoon."

"We are?"

"Yes Ron, you made quite an impression on dear Dorothy," she said with a huge grin.

I just grinned back at her.

"I kept on telling Dorothy that we needed more people at the party. She tried to talk me into another small party with just the three of us, but I kept refusing. Eventually she relented and Melinda should be there."

"So you want me to seduce Melinda do you?"

"Yes honey. I'm sure Dorothy will be all over you. I'll let you figure out the best way to get to Melinda. If you need to flirt with Dorothy, go ahead. Just don't have sex with her again."

"Oh I won't. Trust me."

"Once you do get to Melinda, the same plan goes OK. Fuck her twice. Anal if possible."

"You sound pretty confident that I'll convince her, Sabbie."

"If Jim can do it, you can do it. Trust me. You are sexier than he is."

"You sure you're not biased, Sabbie?" I asked with a grin.

"No Ron, trust me. You have a certain way about you that women notice."

"That's good to know I guess," I said.

Sabrina waved her finger at me with a big smile on her face, "You remember Ron, after this thing with Melinda is done, you are limited to the fab four?"

I laughed. "Yes Sabbie, I remember. Trust me. Which one are you? John, Paul, George or Ringo?"

Sabrina burst out laughing. "I always was a Lennon fan, Ron."

"The four of you are all pretty fab. That's for sure, Sabrina."

We shared a passionate kiss.

Colleen burst into the room just as we were getting serious.

"Hey guys, mind if I join you?"

Sabrina and I both reached out an arm and pulled her in for a 3 way embrace.

Life was still good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.