After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 23

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

When I walked in to my house, both Sabrina and Colleen rushed up to me.

"Wow Ron, you look beat," said Colleen.

I kissed both of them quickly.

I said, "Well, Rita has kicked George out. He admitted to having sex with Maureen a couple of days ago."

"Did you have sex with Rita, Ron?" asked Sabrina.

"Yes Sabbie, she was very upset. The sex seemed to help her feel better."

Colleen's face got red, "What about you Ron? Did it make you feel better?"

"Collie honey, I had sex with a very desirable woman. Of course it made me feel good."

Colleen stomped off. Sabrina leaned in for a passionate kiss.

Sabrina said, "I understand why this is important to you, honey. Colleen really doesn't get it though. She still thinks that you did it because you wanted to get into her pants."

"Should I go try and make her feel better about things?"

"If you want to really make her feel better, you will need to fuck her silly. Somehow I don't think you're quite up to that right now, are you Ron?" she said with a big grin.

I kissed Sabrina hard.

"No, you're right Sabbie. Rita wringed the last spurt out of me. I need a few hours to recharge. I'll show you both later how I feel about you."

Sabrina smiled and kissed me again.

"Ron, you are so motivated. I love it when you get like this."

I grabbed onto Sabrina's ass for dear life and kissed her hard.

"Sabbie honey, please don't run off on me without giving me a chance to commit fully OK?"

Sabrina's eyes widened.

"What are you saying, Ron?"

"I'm saying that I have stronger feelings for you than I do for anyone else. You understand me. You know where I live."

"But you're not ready to drop the other 3 right now. Are you?"

"I would prefer not to, Sabbie. I like our life right now. It's not so bad is it?"

Sabrina sighed.

"No Ron, I enjoy our time in bed with Colleen. I really do."

I kissed her again passionately.

"Just don't run off on me OK?"

Sabrina gave me a look. Almost like she was the mother and I was the child, and I was being bad, but she still loved me.

"I can't promise that, Ron. I just can't."

I kissed her hard.

"I better go find Colleen."

Colleen was on the bed. She was crying intermittently. I slid into bed next to her and stroked her shoulder.

"Collie honey."

She gave me an angry look.

"What Ron?"

"Don't cry honey. I had sex with Rita yes, but only because Maureen had sex with George. There was no other reason."

"Are you planning on having sex with the spouse of every man that you know had sex with Maureen?"

I blushed. "I hope to give them that opportunity yes."

"Ron, as you said, Maureen has fucked half the city."

I grimaced. "Maybe Collie, but there are just four more people that I know about right now."

"The pool installers?"

"Yes honey. I plan on visiting the spouses of the pool guys. Sex may happen between me and them. If it does it will be one-time only thing. Just like with Rita."

"Do you even know who they are?"

"I have a detective working on that Collie. But right now I don't know anything about them. Their looks really don't matter at all to me. I still plan on offering to have sex with them to surprise their husbands."

"You are committed to this fully. Aren't you, Ron?"

"It is very important to me, Collie."

"What about me, Ron? Am I important to you?"

"Collie. Yes, of course you are."

She searched my eyes and I don't think she found what she was hoping to find.

"Kiss me, Ron."

I kissed her passionately. My hands wandered to her breasts and I massaged them as I kissed her. We made out for 10 minutes or so and then returned to the kitchen. Sabrina had dinner ready.

"You two kissed and made up did you?" asked Sabrina.

Colleen and I both blushed.

"We did, Sabbie. Thanks for cooking dinner."

Later on that night, the three of us had another rambunctious sexual session. I tried to make sure my two prime ladies knew that I appreciated them. We all had fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.