After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 20

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Amber and I kissed lightly and fondled each other for a while.

"Dolly honey, Maybe you should put your shorts and t-shirt back on."

Amber got dressed again quickly. She looked even sexier with her shorts on than she did butt naked. I slipped on my underwear. It wasn't long before Monica showed up. She was wearing the same outfit as when we first hooked up. I was almost going cross-eyed. Duelling camel toes are hard to handle.

Amber and Monica studied each other and both their faces got red at the same time. Both young ladies' nipples became obvious under their shirts.

"Monnie, this is Amber. Dolly, this is Monica."

Monica said, "Hi Amber. Ron said you looked young. But wow, how old are you again?"

Amber grinned and replied, "I think I'm older than you Monica. I'm 22. You?"

"I'm 21, what high school did you go to?"

"I went to the West. You?"

"Franklin."

"I'll try not to let that color my judgement of you," said Amber with a sexy grin.

"So Ron calls you Dolly does he?"

"Yep, I love it when he calls me Dolly. He's such a stud."

"Oh, I know girl. He's the best lover I've ever had by far."

"Me too."

The girls rushed up and gave each other a hug.

"I think we're going to become good friends, Monica, huh?"

"I think so too, Amber, You do look like a doll. You're so cute."

"You are so sexy, Monica. Your legs go on forever."

I cleared my throat, "Ahem."

Amber and Monica both blushed and turned to me. They grinned at each other and then tackled me. My boxers were off in no time and then they both licked my cock at the same time. They took turns blowing my cock. I couldn't take the attention for too long. I spewed my cum down Monica's throat and then some more cum spilled onto both of their faces. They were both grinning from ear to ear as they licked the cum off of each other.

Amber said, "Oh, now he's soft."

Monica grinned at Amber. "I bet if we strip and play with each other a little, he will get hard."

Amber smiled and reached for Monica's shorts and pulled them down. The girls leaned in and kissed each other passionately. They were grabbing each other's butts like there was no tomorrow. You're darn right I was hard again.

I pulled Monica away from Amber roughly and slammed into her pussy from behind.

"Ohhhh my god. Yessssss. Fuck me Ron. Fuck me."

I pounded at Monica furiously for a few minutes until I tired my self out.

"OK, Dolly, Help me lube her up."

Amber opened the lube and spread a little into Monica's butt. Monica looked back at us with a huge grin.

Amber said, "Monica honey, doesn't this hurt?"

"Oh Amber, it is so awesome when he fucks my ass. I feel totally within his power."

"Wow."

"C'mon Ron, hurry up. Slam it in to me."

"I try to never disappoint a lady," I said with a leer and then I pounded into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

I slammed and slammed. Monica was bucking right back at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.