After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 18

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I went straight home and viewed the video. The voice and image distortion software had worked great. I called Jenny and asked her to come over for a visit that night. I also called my son Kevin but he couldn't make it.

Then I called Maureen.

"Hello."

"Hi Maureen, it's me, Ron."

"Hi honey."

"Maureen, I'd like you to come over around 7 O'clock. I promise I won't be fucking anybody this time."

"OK, Ron."

Sabrina and Colleen were basically living with me so they were there already.

Jenny showed up around 6:30 and the four of us chatted for a while about nothing.

Then Maureen rang the doorbell at 7. Maureen had put on a few pounds since the last time I saw her. She was still gorgeous, just not quite as perfect as she used to be.

Maureen rushed up to Jenny and gave her a hug.

"Hi honey, why are you here?"

"I'm not sure, Mom. Dad invited me over, but he won't tell me why."

Sabrina looked at Maureen. "You've put on some weight, Maureen."

Maureen blushed.

Sabrina continued, "In fact, I think you are chubbier than Colleen now. Let's compare, shall we?"

Colleen was beaming. She rushed up to stand right next to Maureen.

"What do you think, Ron?" asked Sabrina with a grin.

This was a loaded question if I ever heard one. I made a big production of judging the two. To be honest I think Maureen was still slightly slimmer, but I couldn't say that.

"It's close, but I think Colleen is slimmer," I said.

Maureen growled and Colleen giggled and gave me a big kiss.

"But ladies, we're not here to compare waistlines. We're here to watch a movie. Let's all head to the entertainment room."

All four ladies looked at me questioningly. None of them knew what to expect at all. Once everyone was comfortable, I dimmed the lights and started the movie.

They all gasped when they saw Tom restrained and naked.

Jenny had a big grin on her face and she came over and gave me a hug. She really enjoyed the whole man rape scene.

Maureen scowled at me the first time I called her a slut on the video, but she continued watching. When the part came out about the gang bang everyone stared at Maureen and she was blushing and then she started to cry.

Then Tom admitted to attempting to rape Jenny and everyone gasped. Jenny was grabbing on to me for dear life during that portion.

Then the movie ended.

Maureen rushed up to try and hug Jenny.

"Oh my god, baby, I never knew about that."

Jenny pushed her mother, away.

"Stay away from me Mom. I don't feel like hugging you. I feel like punching you out."

"But honey. I love you. I'm your mother!"

"I can't deny that you're my mother, although I'd like to right now. You are despicable."

Maureen was bawling uncontrollably.

"Jenny, honey, please."

"No mom, I can sort of understand you cheating with Jim. At least he's a nice guy most of the time. I mean, it's wrong, don't get me wrong, but at least I can sort of understand it. But, Tom Griffin? He is the lowest form of scum. And you chose to cheat on your loving husband with the likes of him? You sought him out for years. That is freaking unbelievable. Tom Griffin belongs in jail. But, oh no, my loving mother welcomes him with open arms."

"Oh my god, honey, I didn't know he was like that."

"No, you didn't know him at all, but that didn't stop you from fucking him regularly. Did it? You were probably spreading your legs for one of the other pool guys while Tom tried to rape me. That makes me feel so loved, Mom."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.