After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 15

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I met Monica at Dutchie's the next day. She looked absolutely fabulous. Somehow her clothes showed her as the intelligent up and coming young woman that she really was, while also making her look sexy as hell.

I smiled at her and said, "Wow, Monnie, this is a huge improvement. You look so mature. But don't worry, you also look really sexy."

She beamed at me and gave me a big kiss. "Thanks Ron, I can already tell the difference. A cute guy came over to talk to me, and he was actually interested in what I had to say," she said with a giggle.

"So did he get your number?" I asked with a grin.

Monica blushed. "Maybe," she said.

We went up to the buffet and Monica was drawing a lot of attention. A couple of guys tried to make conversation with her while we got our food.

"You will have to beat the men away with a stick now Monnie," I said after we sat down.

She grinned at me sexily. "But Ron, I don't want to beat you away. I want you to have your way with me."

"Oh, I will, Monnie. I'm looking forward to it. Trust me."

After our meal, we headed back to her place. We attacked each other. I slammed into her missionary style for a while and came hard in her pussy. We relaxed in bed for after that.

Monica said, "So what's up with you and Mom anyways?"

"Well Monnie, it's kind of complicated. I have told your mom and Colleen that I will continue to have fun with the four women that we talked about previously. But your mom, Colleen and I are sleeping together overnight as well."

"Really, you guys have threesomes do you?"

"Yep," I said with a smirk.

"Wow, do Mom and Colleen, you know, do they?"

"Most of the time I play with the ladies, but yes, every once in a while they play with each other as well. They seem to like it."

"Wow, that is so hot. So, Ron, please feel free to set me up in a threesome with whoever you like, OK?"

My cock stirred a little at the thought of a threesome with Monica and another girl. She noticed and slid down to lick my cock.

"You like that idea huh Ron?" she asked throatily.

"Yeaaaaaahhhh," I said as she deep throated my member.

Monica played with my cock for a couple of minutes. I was rock hard again. She stood up and got the lube out of the dresser and handed it to me with a sexy grin on her face.

"I need you in my ass again, Ron. I hope you don't mind."

I lubed up her butt and said, "Oh Monnie, I am going to miss you when you find the right man. You are amazing."

And then I slammed my cock up her ass roughly.

"Ohhhhh fuck yeah, that's it, Ron. Fuck me. Use me."

I pounded and pounded into her like crazy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh."

I lost my load in her ass and collapsed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.