After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 13

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I let myself into Sabrina's house and entered her bedroom. She was lying down in bed in a slinky nightgown. She glanced at the clock and then looked at me in surprise.

"Twice, already?"

"Yup, I fucked her on the couch downstairs, and then I fucked her in the ass in the bedroom upstairs. Please don't ask me to fuck her again."

"She was that bad?"

"Oh, it wasn't terrible or anything. I'm just not really attracted to her, that's all. I don't want to waste my energy on her."

Sabrina smiled at me sexily and lifted her leg provocatively.

"Have any energy left for me, Ron?"

Her juices were obviously flowing and she looked divine.

I slipped my clothes off quickly and joined her on the bed. My cock was in her pussy in no time. I started slamming.

"Oh Ron, fuck me, fuck me."

I fucked her hard for a few minutes, and then I paused for a breather and tapped her knee. I reached into her drawer for the lube. Sabrina looked back at me with a knowing grin. I lubed up her ass and then pounded into her.

"Ohhhhh fuck ya."

She was slamming her ass into me as hard as she could and I was pounding into her in the same rhythm.

"Aaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhh."

My cock throbbed as I came. We kissed each other tenderly.

"Thank you Ron, thanks for everything."

"Sabbie honey, you are a special woman. I know it's not fair, but I'm really hoping we stay together for a long time."

Sabrina teared up a little.

"Oh Ron."

We kissed each other passionately. We lazed around Sabrina's place for a while. Then Sabrina headed out to go shopping with Monica.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.