After the Shock
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

We headed upstairs to the bedroom. Things were a little tense. Nobody seemed to want to make the first move. I pulled my pants and underwear off and my hard cock flashed for them to see. I stripped off my shirt and lied down on the bed. The ladies glanced at each other and then they both moved to lick my cock. They were both still dressed. The ladies quickly got into a cock sucking contest. As soon as one of them had to take a break, the other grabbed for my cock and tried to get me to cum right away. As Sabrina was deep throating me I pulled Colleen up for a kiss. I reached for her top and tried to remove it so I could get to her large breasts. Colleen did the honors and removed her blouse and her bra. I started mauling and tonguing her breasts like there was no tomorrow. Her pancake areolas were so much fun to play with.

Sabrina came up for air and took in Colleen's hooters. "Colleen honey, your breasts are amazing. Can I taste?"

Colleen blushed and motioned for Sabrina to go ahead. I took the opportunity to fumble with Sabrina's pants and slipped them off. Her taut ass looked awesome. I couldn't help myself. I pulled her undies down and then started tonguing her ass. Colleen stripped off her bottoms and then settled herself on my cock. She started to bounce and her huge tits were flopping everywhere. Colleen got tired and stood up. Sabrina hopped right onto my cock and started bouncing. Colleen lied down beside me and I mauled her tits while Sabrina rode my cock. Eventually Sabrina tired and she stood up. I stood up as well and then slid on top of Colleen. I pounded into her missionary style. I was mashing her tits like crazy as I pounded into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah. Fuck me Ron, Fuck me. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh."

Colleen came hard. I pulled out of Colleen, and Sabrina was on all fours with her cheeks spread.

"Fuck me Ron," she said.

I grabbed onto Sabrina's hips and pulled her to me forcefully and slammed my cock into her.

"Ohhhh Ron, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I pounded into Sabrina's pussy as Colleen looked on with wide eyes. I pounded and pounded and then my cum spurted and spurted some more. I collapsed. Colleen saw cum dripping out of Sabrina's pussy and licked her lips. Sabrina noticed and motioned for Colleen to go ahead and lick it up. Colleen licked Sabrina's pussy furiously until all of the cum was gone. We paused for a breather.

"Well, that was fun," I said.

Colleen and Sabrina looked at each other and giggled. We relaxed in bed together for a bit.

"So Sabrina, I was talking with Monica today and she told me who she saw Jim with. Do you already know the details?"

"You were with Monica today were you?"

"Yeah, I had a quickie with her on my lunch break."

"You didn't talk about her choice in clothing did you perchance?"

"Actually I did, I tried to suggest that she should dress more like you and less the slut. She seemed to be OK with the idea."

"She called me this afternoon to suggest we shop for clothes together and she sounded really excited. Thanks so much, Ron." Sabrina leaned in and kissed me tenderly.

Colleen said, "Sabrina, did you hear Ron's question? Do you know who Monica caught Jim with?"

"Oh, no, I never asked. Who was it, Ron?"

"She saw him fucking Mrs. Smith from next door a few years ago, and then she saw him fucking Melinda Smith a while after that."

"Dorothy Smith? You've got to be shitting me, Ron."

"If she lives next door, then she's the one. She's Melinda's mother right?"

"Yes, oh my god, that bitch!"

Sabrina was getting really angry. Her face was very red.

"Are you OK, Sabbie?"

"I'm so mad, I could kill her. After you told me about Jim and Maureen I thought Dorothy was my best friend. I was crying on her shoulder and going on about what an asshole Jim is, and she never once let on that he had been fucking her."

"I'm so sorry, Sabbie," I said as I gave her a hug.

"Oh my god, Ron, I know you are supposed to only fuck the four of us now, but I want you to fuck both Dorothy and Melinda. Especially Dorothy though. I need you to show her what good loving is. Fuck the shit out of her for one session and then never ever fuck her again. I want her to crave your cock and beg for it. Can you do that for me, Ron?"

"I don't know honey, maybe she won't be interested."

"Oh, she'll be interested. Once she figures out who you are, she'll be interested. I also told Dorothy that you were a sex god."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.