After the Shock
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I actually got a little work done that afternoon. Wonders never cease.

I picked up Amber at the donut shop after work. Her face was beaming.

As soon as we were inside the door of my home she jumped up into me and wrapped her legs around me. I grabbed her by the butt cheeks and carried her upstairs.

I tossed her onto the bed and she giggled.

We had wild and passionate sex. She kept on moving around and contorting her body in different ways. It was almost like a gymnastic bed event. I couldn't get enough of her body. We slowed down for a few seconds and looked into each other's eyes.

"You are such a doll Amber, do you mind if I call you Dolly?"

"She kissed me passionately."

"You can call me whatever you like, Ron, but I like the sound of Dolly."

She got on all fours and spread her cheeks and looked back at me.

"C'mon Ron, don't be shy. Fuck me hard."

I slipped my finger up her asshole and then slammed into her cunny from behind.

"Mmmmppppffff."

I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her towards me as hard as I could and then slammed my cock into her again.

"Ahhhhhhh. Yessssss. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I pistoned into her as fast as I could for a couple of minutes and then left my deposit in her cunny. I collapsed.

"Ron, could I get you to teach lessons to the younger generation? You are amazing."

"Dolly honey, you are the one who is amazing. I could never stretch and bend my body the way you do.

Amber blushed and said, "Ooooh Ron, I love it when you call me Dolly."

We cuddled in bed for a bit.

"So the evil witch is leaving you alone today is she?" asked Amber.

I had totally forgotten about Maureen for quite a while. As I thought about her I started to get angry.

"Ooops, sorry about that Ron, I didn't mean to remind you about her, I won't mention her again."

"It's OK Dolly. It's not your fault I married a bitch," I said with feeling.

Amber giggled, "Well, I guess there's no need to ask if you are considering getting back with her, huh?"

"No Dolly, she is history, and I think she finally gets that I really mean it."

"Remind me not to piss you off," said Amber with a laugh.

Amber left and I cooked myself up a quick meal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.