After the Shock
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I woke up alone the next morning, and I didn't like the feeling. Somehow, I had to figure out a way to have a woman sleeping with me every night. The only question was, which woman?

I stopped for coffee the next morning at the donut shop and Amber gave me a smile and a wink. It was too busy for us to say much too each other. As she handed me my coffee, I said to her, "4:30 again Amber?"

She nodded her head and smiled.

"I'll pick you up OK?"

Her smile widened and she said, "OK, Ron."

I couldn't concentrate on work at all. I kept thinking about all of the different women in my life: Maureen, Sabrina, Colleen, Monica and Amber. What the heck was I going to do? I found myself thinking more about Monica. I hadn't really given her the attention she deserved yet. I looked up her number on my cell and gave her a call.

"Hello"

"Hi Monnie, It's Ron."

"Hi Ron!"

"Would you be free around noon? I'd like to see you."

"Yes, Ron, noon sounds great!"

"Your place or mine honey?"

"You know where my apartment is, don't you, Ron? Why don't you drop by?"

"OK honey, I'll see you just after noon."

Monica answered her door and she her shorts were just as tight as last time. She threw herself into me and plastered me with a kiss.

"Hi Ron!"

I grabbed her ass and kissed her back passionately.

She dragged me towards the bedroom as we kissed each other.

I pulled her shorts down and started licking her cunny furiously.

"Oh Ron, yes, yes."

It wasn't long before I was showered with pungent pussy juice.

She reached down grabbed me by the underarms and pulled me upwards forcefully.

"Get your hard cock inside me, Ron."

I pounded into her hard.

"Ahhhhhhh, yesssss."

I started slamming forcefully. She was bucking at me like a wild woman.

After a couple of minutes of furious pumping her body rippled as she came. I licked her tits and thrust into her slowly waiting for her to recover. She came back to herself and realized I was still hard. She bucked at me gently but then she asked me a question.

"Ron, when I saw you and Mom the other day, I noticed the jar of lube was open. Did you fuck Mom's ass?"

"Yes honey, yes I did."

"Wow, I never would have believed my mom took it up the ass."

"Well, honey, actually, she never did with your dad, but when she found out how long Jim and Maureen had been cheating, she wanted me to take her anal virginity."

"Really? that's so hot. Did she like it?"

"Actually, she loved it. She wants me to fuck her ass regularly now."

"You're serious? Really?"

"Really, she loves it, and so do I."

"Wow, I've never done that before."

I started to pump into Monica again.

"Ron, do you want to fuck my ass?"

I couldn't help myself I slammed into her really fucking hard.

"Oooooh, I guess that's a yes huh?" she said with a laugh.

"You wouldn't happen to have any lube, would you honey?"

"As a matter of fact Ron, I just picked some up at the drug store. It's in the drawer there."

I pulled out of Monica. My rock hard cock was standing at attention as I fumbled in the drawer.

Monica was staring at my member with wide eyes.

"Get on all 4s honey."

She assumed the position and I lubed her up good.

"Here it comes honey," I said as I entered her anus gently.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.