After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

We headed downstairs to chat with Monica.

Monica's face was flushed.

"Hi Mom, Hi Ron."

She rushed up to give her mom a hug.

Monica was wearing short shorts that clung to her body lovingly. The bottom part of her cheeks were showing below the shorts. Her heart shaped ass was simply amazing. She turned around to face me, and I could not believe my eyes. Two words were emblazoned in my mind. Camel toe. I couldn't help staring at it.

Monica and Sabrina both caught the direction of my stare. Monica blushed even more and her nipples got hard.

Sabrina said, "Monica honey, I hope you don't normally dress like that."

"Oh mom, what's wrong with it? Your jeans are almost painted on. What's the difference?"

My eyes were still fixated on Monica's crotch. I was pretty sure a little wet spot had just appeared.

"You're driving Ron crazy with lust you know?"

Monica looked at me.

"Is that true, Ron?"

I nodded my head.

"It's true Monica. It's all I can do to keep my tongue away from your crotch."

Both Sabrina and Monica gasped and the wet spot definitely grew larger.

"Well Ron, I've been fantasizing about you since I was 13. You don't have to hold yourself back," said Monica.

Sabrina said, "Why don't you two enjoy some quality time? I'm going to go grocery shopping."

Monica kissed her mom quickly and then grabbed my hand.

"This way, Ron," she said with a sexy grin.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I slid my finger to the center of the wet spot and poked gently.

"Ahhhhhh."

When we got to her room, Monica turned to me and we were kissing passionately in no time. My hands gravitated to her ass and I squeezed and grabbed as hard as I could as my tongue explored her tonsils.

"Ohhh, Ron, just fuck me. Forget everything else. Just get your cock inside me."

She was pulling my pants down so I grabbed for her shorts and pulled them off. She leaned back on her bed and spread her legs wide. I thrust my cock into her as hard as I could.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, fuck me Ron, fuck me."

I slammed it into Monica and then pulled out and slammed it in again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Yessssssssss."

I pounded into her furiously for a minute or two and then she came like a volcano.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy god."

Monica was dead to the world.

She still had her top on. I pushed it up until her titties were showing and then I started licking her nipples. Monica came back to herself and looked down.

I pushed my rock hard cock into her gently as I tweaked her nipples.

"You didn't come?" she asked.

"Nope, your mom took the quick ones honey. This is gonna be a long one."

Monica smiled at me and kissed me hard.

"I'm yours, Ron. Whatever you want."

I pulled out and tapped her knee.

Monica quickly got on all fours.

Her ass was perfect. I reached out and spread her cheeks wide. Monica was moaning continuously. I stuck my index finger into her butthole.

"Ohhhhh, Ahhhhh"

I slid my cock into her pussy and started slamming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.