After the Shock
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

When I got home I found a note on the table. It was short and sweet.

"We need to talk honey. I love you. Maureen."

I crumpled it up and threw it in the garbage.

"Oh, I used to love you too. You fucking bitch," I muttered to myself.

I called a few locksmiths and the quickest one that could come was tomorrow morning. I set up an appointment and looked around the house. Reminders of Maureen were everywhere. I had to get out. I decided to visit Maureen's younger sister, Colleen.

Colleen answered her door and looked at me quizzically.

"Hi Ron, What's up?"

"Mind if I come in, Collie?"

"Nope, come on in."

Maureen was tall and big breasted. She always had a fantastic figure.

Her younger sister, Colleen, was not as tall and she was heading in the direction towards chunky, but her breasts were monsters and if you didn't mind a little flab, her ass was very sexy. She also has a beautiful face and a wonderful personality. If Colleen ever lost 15 pounds or so, she would be drop dead gorgeous. Right then as her ass wiggled in front of me, I found myself becoming rock hard in no time.

Maureen must not have informed her sister about anything, because she seemed truly confused about why I was visiting.

"Hey Collie, how's the current boyfriend situation?"

She glanced at me with a surprised look and then she said, "I dumped my boyfriend a month or so ago, Why?"

Colleen caught me eyeing her breasts and she smiled sexily at me. She has flirted with me as long as I have known her and she was up to her old tricks. She pushed her breasts out even further and I could see her nipples hardening.

"Looking good enough to eat, Collie," I said with a leer and I moved in and rubbed her back.

She looked at me in alarm. "What's got into you, Ron? You're not usually like this."

"I found out yesterday that I've been living in a fantasy land. Maureen has been cheating on me for years."

Colleen gasped. "Oh, you found out did you? I'm so sorry for you."

"Wait a second, you knew too? Everyone knew about her but me, I guess. What a fucking loser I am."

I collapsed on the couch.

Colleen leaned in and hugged me. "Ron, you could never be a loser. Trust me. I realized that Maureen was cheating on you about 2 years ago. You know Tom Griffin don't you?"

"Tom Griffin? Yeah, I remember him. He's the guy who installed our pool."

"Yeah, well, he installed something else as well."

"Son of a bitch," I said with venom.

I started muttering to myself and pounding my arm into the couch forcefully.

Colleen said, "Calm down, Ron. Everything will be fine." She stroked my shoulder.

I turned to Colleen and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She responded hungrily for a minute and then stepped back from me. She was flushed all over and breathing heavily.

"I can't do this to my sister, Ron, sorry."

"Are you sure about that, Collie? I'm guessing there's a good chance that she stole one of your boyfriends from you, huh?"

Colleen looked I had shot her. Her face got very red and then she rushed up at me.

"You are so right, Ron," she said, and then she pulled me in for a firecracker kiss.

My hands were all over her then. I got her top off and she got my pants off. I never knew that Colleen had such huge areolas. They almost looked like mini pancakes. She gobbled my cock while I chewed and slobbered all over breasts. I squeezed and kneaded and pinched them and then I moved down to slide her pants off. Her panties were drenched through already. I slid them to one side and started lapping furiously. She was moaning loudly as she continued to fellate my cock. I flicked her clit and then we both came at the same time. I pumped a lot of spunk down her throat. She tried to swallow as much as she could but a little slipped out onto her cheek. She looked so sexy.

"Let's head to the bedroom, shall we?" she said with a saucy grin.

I watched her ass jiggle a little and I got rock hard again. She lied down on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"I've been dreaming about this for years, Ron. Make it a good one."

"I'll do my best, my lady," I said and then I slammed it into her hard.

"Ohhhhhhh, Fuck me, Ron. Fuck me silly."

I pounded into her like there was no tomorrow. I lost control and just pounded for all I was worth. I had no real idea who or what I was fucking at that point. I just slammed into her as hard as I could while the movie of Jim fucking Maureen went through my head. Eventually after an unknown amount of time went by I realized where I was and slowed down and kissed Colleen.

"I said silly, not to kingdom come," she said with a grin.

"Sorry honey," I said and then I kissed her some more.

"Oh don't be sorry, Ron. I must have come 3 times since we lied down and you are still hard."

I pulled out and tapped her knee.

She quickly got on all fours and looked back at me with adoration. I grabbed onto her meaty ass and started pumping again. She was bucking at me like a mad woman. Her tits were all over the place. I pumped into her for another couple of minutes and then came in her belly and collapsed.

"Ron, you can do that to me anytime, anywhere."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

"Oh, I think we will be doing it fairly often, don't you worry."

She kissed me. "That's what I wanted to hear, you stud."

I retreated to Colleen's living room and turned on my cell phone. I had 11 voice mails. I deleted them all without listening to them. As I was deleting the last one the phone rang. I sighed and answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Hi Ron, you're finally answering," said Maureen.

"Yep."

Silence

"Aren't you going to say anything?" she asked.

"You called me, Maureen."

More silence.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.