After the Shock
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

My office literally sprung a leak. The company I worked for was leasing an old building. The roof gave in and a load of accumulated water dumped into the office space. We were all sent home early.

I arrived home at approximately 2:00 PM and saw a familiar vehicle parked on the street in front of our house. It belonged to our friends Jim & Sabrina. Sabrina and my wife Maureen have been friends forever. The four of us have shared many enjoyable evenings at get-togethers over the years. I figured Sabrina and Maureen were hanging out together and opened the door in a great mood. I was surprised to find the first floor empty. I had a quick glance out the back window to see if they were in the back yard. Not there either.

I headed upstairs and then I heard moaning. I was in a state of shock, but I crept up quietly to the door to our bedroom. I peaked in. My first vision was of a man's ass thrusting and a woman's legs spread underneath him. As I looked closer I could clearly see that Jim was pounding into my wife Maureen quite forcefully and she was definitely enjoying herself. I stared at them with my mouth open wide. I fumbled for my cell phone and videotaped them for a minute or two. As I watched them, I got the impression that this was a regular occurrence. They were not acting like new lovers at all. I closed the door quietly and left. I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier.

I got into the car and pulled away. I wasn't even really sure where I was going, but somehow I found myself pulling into Jim & Sabrina's driveway. I walked up and rang the doorbell. Sabrina answered and gave me a puzzled look.

"Hi Ron, what's up? You look upset."

"Hi Sabs, can I come in?"

"Sure, what's going on?'

I watched Sabrina as she lead me in. She had such a firm shapely ass and it was looking great that day in her tight jeans.

"You look amazing, honey," I said, and then I gave her an obvious once over.

Sabrina looked at me like I was from another planet. We had been friends for years and I had never hit on her before.

I walked up to her and put my arm on her shoulder and leaned in to kiss her.

"In fact, you look like a mom who I'd love to fool around with."

Sabrina backed away from me and slapped me fairly hard.

"I don't know what's got into you Ron, but I could never cheat on Jim. You should know that."

I smiled at her and said, "You are my kind of woman, Sabs. Unfortunately I can't say the same thing about my wife."

"What are you trying to say, Ron?"

"I've got a video on my phone here that I'd like to show you. Where's your computer?"

I hooked up my phone and then got ready to play the video.

"You might want to sit down for this, honey," I said.

I clicked play. Sabrina's eyes widened eyes as she watched and then she screamed, "Oh my god, that's Jim and Maureen!"

"Yes, it is, and they are probably still fucking as we speak right now."

She looked at me with questioning eyes.

"I got off work early and headed home. They were upstairs in our bedroom. I filmed this video about 15 minutes ago and then slipped out. They still don't realize that we are wise to them."

Sabrina was crying now. "Oh my god, oh my god," she sobbed.

"And another thing. As I was watching them I got the distinct feeling that this was not their first rodeo."

Sabrina studied the video closely and nodded her head.

"That fucking asshole," she said angrily.

I saved off the video on her computer and even set it up as her new screen saver.

I couldn't hold it together any longer and I started bawling as well. Tears were streaming down my face.

"I really loved her you know. I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes."

Sabrina reached out to hug me and we clung onto each other for dear life. We were both emotional wrecks. After we had both cried ourselves dry, we looked at each other and I leaned in and kissed her.

"I wasn't lying earlier you know. I've always been attracted to you."

"Oh, I've always been attracted to you as well, Ron."

"When is Jim due home?" I asked.

She looked at the clock.

"In an hour or so, I guess."

"You know what I would like to be doing when he arrives?"

She stared at me. "You're not serious?"

"Oh, I'm very serious, Sabs. You are one hot mama."

Sabrina laughed and looked at me. "Why the hell not?" she said.

She stood up and held her arm out to me and smiled.

I pulled her to me roughly and kissed her hard.

She looked startled for a second and then we were kissing each other frantically.

My hands dropped down to her taut ass and I was squeezing for dear life.

"Hhhhhhhhhmmmm, that feels nice," she said with a smile.

We stumbled to the bedroom as we kissed and fondled each other. Our clothes were scattered everywhere in no time.

I slid my finger into her pussy and she was already quite damp.

"I'm not in the mood for foreplay. I hope you don't mind," I said.

She lied down on her back and spread her legs wide.

"Just slam it into me, Ron, I need it now."

I slammed it into her. I fucked her hard. She quickly wrapped her long legs around the backs of my legs and tried to pull me in further. I pounded and pounded.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck ya. Fuck me Ron, Fuck me good. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

She came hard and I came in her belly at the same time.

"That was some fuck you just gave me, Ron. Thank you."

"My pleasure, my lady. My pleasure."

We kissed each other tenderly.

"I hope you've been snipped, Ron."

I blushed. "Yes Sabs, my swimmers are firing blanks, no worries there."

She smiled at me. "That's what I thought."

We relaxed in bed for a while and then she glanced at the clock.

"Well, Jim should be here in 5 or 10 minutes. Are you ready for round two?"

My cock twitched and she found it and stroked it lightly. I was rock hard again.

"I guess so," I said with a smile.

Sabrina got on all fours and looked back at me with a lustful grin.

I spread her firm cheeks and slid my cock up into her again.

"Aaaaahhhh."

I massaged her cheeks as I pumped into her slowly.

She started moaning and rocking her butt into me.

I quickly licked my index finger and slipped it into her butthole.

"Ooooohhhh, you dirty boy. Fuck me."

I started to pound a little harder, but I didn't want to come too soon. Jim deserved a good show. Sabrina was really getting worked up. She was bucking at me furiously.

"C'mon Ron. Fuck me harder."

I picked up the pace a little more and grabbed onto her hips and pulled her into me forcefully.

"Thaaaat's the way. Fuck me. Ohhhhhh, Aaaaahhhhh."

I heard something crash behind me. We had our audience.

I slammed into Sabrina for all I was worth. I was like a machine. Three or four minutes of furious pumping followed.

"Ohhhhh my god, Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh."

I pumped my cum into her and then we both collapsed.

I flopped away from Sabrina and she smiled up into Jim's dumbfounded face.

"Hi honey, how was your day?"

"What the fuck is this, Sabrina?"

Sabrina's face darkened.

"You have a lot of nerve asking me that, you fucking traitor."

Jim looked from me to Sabrina and back and it slowly dawned on him what had happened but he tried to play it cool.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you fucking Maureen, you asshole."

"What did he tell you honey? I would never cheat on you. He just made up a story to get into your pants. I swear."

"Oh, really? Have a look at our new screen saver, my dear," she said sarcastically.

Jim's face blanched and he rushed out of the room. He quickly returned and tried to talk faster.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry, I don't know how it happened."

"Just shut the fuck up asshole," said Sabrina. "You are moving out right now. Ron and I are leaving. I'll be back in a few hours and you better be gone or you will be sorry."

Jim got angry and reached out to grab for Sabrina.

"One more move buddy, and I will kick your sorry ass. I will not be gentle. I promise you," I said.

Jim looked me up and down and then backed away angrily.

Sabrina and I got dressed quickly and we left together in my car.

I pulled over to the side of the road eventually and looked at Sabrina. I leaned in and kissed her tenderly.

"Are you OK now honey?" I asked.

"I'm doing as well as can be expected I guess."

"Could you do me a big favor?"

She looked at me questioningly.

"Could we please have another go 'round at my place?"

She leaned in and kissed me forcefully.

"Oh, that is a wonderful idea, Ron. I can't wait to see the bitch's face. Some best friend she turned out to be."

I kissed her again passionately.

"Let's just head straight for the bedroom and go down to business. We'll try to pretend she's not there. OK?"

"Sounds like a plan," Sabrina said with a wicked smile.

We pulled into my driveway and then entered my home.

Maureen rushed up to me with a welcoming smile and said, "You're late honey, what's up?"

And then she noticed Sabrina.

I brushed by Maureen and dragged in Sabrina behind me.

"Sabs? Why are you here? What's going on?"

We started up the stairs and headed for the bedroom.

"Ron! Sabrina! What's going on?"

We entered the bedroom and I pulled in Sabrina for a passionate kiss. I grabbed onto her ass forcefully. We started undressing each other.

"Ron!! What the heck is going on?" screamed Maureen as she rushed up to pull us apart.

I backhand slapped Maureen fairly hard and said, "Shut the fuck up, bitch."

Sabrina and I flopped onto the bed and I slammed right up into her.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. It feels so good to have you inside me again."

I had already come twice, so this was going to be a long one. I pumped into Sabrina hard and she bucked right back at me. We were having a great time. I stole a glance over at Maureen. She was crying.

I switched my attention back to Sabrina and slammed it into her for all I was worth.

"Ohhhhh god yes, fuck me. fuck me. You're so good, Ron. Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

I came and then collapsed.

I backed away from Sabrina and stood up.

Maureen looked at me calculatingly and then said, "What brought all that on?"

"Well honey, I came home early today, around 2 o'clock or so."

Maureen didn't look surprised. She must have figured that out pretty early on into our little scene. She was always quick on the uptake.

"So now what?" she asked.

"So now, you move out of my house, bitch."

"Just like that huh? You are going to kick me to the curb after 21 years of marriage?"

"Yes my dear, I want you out tonight. I'll be back tomorrow and I don't want to see hide nor hair of you."

She gave Sabrina a quick look and then she left the bedroom.

"She's a cold one. She didn't protest much at all."

"Oh, don't let her fool you. She's very upset. She just knows I'm too wound up right now. She doesn't want to get into a big argument, especially because she knows she's in the wrong. It will be interesting to see what she's like next time I see her."

I collected a few things and then held my arm out for Sabrina.

"Honey, let's go out for a quick dinner somewhere and then go back to your place. We'll make sure that Jim is not waiting to beat you up or anything. If you wouldn't mind too much I would like to stay at your place. I'm not suggesting that we become a couple or anything, I just would like some company tonight."

Sabrina leaned in and kissed me tenderly.

"Sounds perfect," she said.

We pulled into her driveway and Jim's car was gone. There was a note on the kitchen table. Sabrina picked it up and read it quickly. Her face got red again.

"That fucking asshole," she said.

"What?"

"He's now trying to say that was the first and only time he ever cheated."

I flashed my cell phone and said, "I'm going to call some people. I'll see you in a bit, OK?"

Sabrina came over and kissed me.

"You've been great, Ron, thanks so much. I'll see you in a while."

She disappeared into the bedroom, and I flopped onto the couch and called my parents.

Then I called our son, Kevin. He's in university.

"Hey dad, what's up?"

"Kevin, Your mother and I won't be living together for a while."

"Oh, you finally caught her, did you dad?"

"Yes, I did. What do you mean finally?"

"I caught her with a man once when I was around 12 or so. She threatened some nasty things if I ever told you anything. She says that was the only time, but there were a couple of other times later where I was suspicious. I didn't think it was my place to say anything. I'm so sorry, dad."

"Who was it Kevin? Anyone you know?"

"Nope, just some random guy dad."

"Wow, I've been living in a fantasy land for at least 7 years, probably longer. What a loser I am."

"I'm really sorry, dad. Gotta go."

Then I called our daughter, Jennifer. She's also attending University.

"Hey dad, what's up?"

"Jenny, Your mother and I won't be living together for a while."

"Oh, you finally caught her, did you, dad?"

"Not you too, how long have you known?"

"Oh, about 3 years or so."

"Who did you catch her with?"

"Oh, I didn't actually see them in the act so I wasn't 100% sure, but Jim and mom came downstairs one afternoon and they looked like they had just had a sexual marathon. They were both flushed. She had some bogus excuse, but I was fairly sure I knew what was going on. I talked with Kevin about it. We decided to stay out of it. We weren't really sure how much you knew."

"Awesome, I am so clueless."

"I'm so sorry, dad. Gotta go."

I dragged myself up to Sabrina's bedroom. She was crying. I crawled into bed and hugged her. It wasn't long before I was bawling my eyes out as well.

I guess Sabrina called her daughter, Monica, and she had known that Jim was cheating for years as well. I told Sabrina my story and she laughed wryly.

"What a couple of naïve twits we are, huh?"

"Yes, my dear. We may be naïve, but guess what?"

"What?"

"You are a very sexy lady. Don't you forget that."

"Oh, Ron."

We kissed passionately.

"You are a very desirable man as well. I've always been jealous of Maureen."

"Really?"

"Really."

We made out furiously and then cuddled with each other.

I woke up with Sabrina in my arms. When I was still half asleep, I leaned in to kiss her and I was surprised when it wasn't my spouse I was kissing. We both came to the realization about the same time and then backed away from each other grimacing.

Over coffee and breakfast I said, "Sabs, I think you should get your locks changed as soon as possible. I don't trust Jim to be reasonable.

"I'll make the call right away, don't you worry."

"I've really enjoyed our time together and I'd like to make love with you again sometime. But just so you know, I will be living as a bachelor for a while. There are some other women that I will be looking up and if they are willing, I will be having sex with them."

Sabrina stared at me.

"Wow, Ron. You look mean right now."

"I'm sorry, Sabs. Every time I think about how many times she pulled the wool over my eyes I get angrier and angrier."

"Oh don't worry, I understand honey. Give me a call in a few days when you've had a chance to settle down. Huh?"

"I will, Sabs. Thanks for everything."

I gave her a quick kiss and then I left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.