Building Mom's Business
Chapter 5: Carla's Lesson

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Carla's Lesson - When I came home after five months abroad and found my mother in an utter mess, I had to take control.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Nudism  

"Wow, either your mom is a good actress or Frankly is a hell of a lot better in bed than I would have expected," Jenny said, licking the last drops of my spunk off the tip of my cock. She had just blown me to a howling orgasm, the first of at least four if that day would be a 'normal one' in this house.

"He is that good," I answered. "Mom doesn't fake. She's really having a great time and I can't believe how easily she pried him out of his shell. When they practiced 'chatting up the girl' last night, just for a moment, I really thought he'd woo her."

"How can you know he didn't?" she asked.

"Because Mom gave me the secret signal. We've agreed certain phrases that she could use to tell me 'loving it', 'it's okay', or 'save me'. Although it is a bit redundant now, considering that they're doing it again in the morning. She wouldn't have done that if last night had been a disappointment."

"Her faux French "Mon cherie" is meant she's loving it?" Jenny asked with a giggle.

"Yep, and she's used it five times by now. Maybe I'm weird, but knowing she's having a great time makes me happy, even though it's not me who's with her. And I'm even happier for Franky. He'll be a new man for sure."

"You are special, you know?"

"No, I'm not," I refused her praise. "I love mom with all of my heart and I want nothing more than her being happy. Right now she's very happy. Now saddle up my sweet German filly, let me eat that pussy. You haven't cum yet."

Jenny eagerly shoved her dripping wet womanhood into my face while we listened to the happy sounds from mom's former bedroom.


And boy did Franky get a generous second helping. By the time we heard the shower being started, we had taken one ourselves already and were sitting in the kitchen sipping our coffee. Before that shower I had licked and nibbled Jenny to a hefty orgasm and then we'd both had our second one of the day after a very nice, slow and gentle standing-up encounter. It was my favorite position.

Jenny loved it too. She would stand, slightly hunched over and facing away from me, steadying herself against the wall with her hands. That way I could enter her from behind, but also nibble her earlobes, which drove her crazy, and I could play with my favorite pair of boobs at the same time. It worked well, because we were almost exactly the same height. Too bad it didn't work with mom. She was nearly a head's height taller than the two of us.

We were already starting on our second coffee, when Franky dropped by, ready to go home. He blushed a bit when he saw that Jenny hadn't bothered to put on any clothes, but he quickly collected his wits and thanked us profoundly for the last twelve hours. With a smile that would take heavy mining equipment to chisel off his face he left to go home, and probably go right back to sleep again.

A few moments later mom came in, gloriously naked, and she looked quite cross-eyed.

"Wow mom," I gasped. "Do we have reason to worry?"

She smiled and gave me kiss, while Jenny got her a cup of coffee.

"Don't worry sweetie. He's good, but only because he's a fast learner. He's certainly talented but his first attempts were hilariously clumsy."

"So what's the marathon second round in the morning all about?" I asked.

"That was all about Franky," she admitted with a blush. "Jeez, that painting ... He invested so much love into it, I had to give some in return. Those young shy boys are often the best lovers if given a bit of help and I'd do it again in a heartbeat if it was legal."

"It is legal," Jenny said with a giggle. "Franky is sixteen."

"If you need to be sixteen, doesn't that make the two of us illegal?" I asked her.

"We are in Germany, sweetie, that means the law has to be properly complicated," Jenny started to explain as we all cackled. "The age of consent is fourteen. That means you and I are perfectly legal. However, anyone who's a legal adult, meaning eighteen or older, can only have sex with someone who's at least sixteen."

"That would make mom and I illegal, technically," I said.

"We're mother and son, so we'll always be illegal, just about everywhere on the world," mom pointed out.

Jenny nodded. "But it falls into the same category like smoking Marihuana. They say it has been legalized, but it hasn't. Smoking pot is technically still a crime, but it is not prosecuted, even if you're caught."

"How does that work?" I said. "Either it's legal or illegal."

Jenny shook her head. "For a trial to be opened there is a prerequisite called 'public interest in judicial persecution'. For all crimes in the law books, it applies automatically, but the legislative can make amendments to the law that say for certain transgressions there is no such public interest. They did so for incest and smoking small amounts of Marihuana, so basically, even if someone caught you having sex with your mom, he or she could sue you, but the court would reject, because of lack of public interest."

"But what if it was non-consensual?" mom asked.

"Well, in that case it would be rape, wouldn't it?" Jenny said.

I grinned at her. "Darling, are you sure you don't want to become a lawyer?"

My quip made her go serious.

"Ronny, this isn't a joke," she said, unexpectedly seriously. "The three of us are constantly operating on the edge of what's legal. I love to pose for pictures, but we have to review each and every one, to make sure it couldn't possibly be interpreted as having sexual connotations. You don't really want to know what happens to people in jails in this country, who have been sentenced for sex crimes."

"Sorry, darling," I apologized for my flippant attitude. Jenny definitely had a point. Mom gave her a kiss.

"Too bad," mom said. "I had actually thought we could help some more youngsters. If I could teach some more boys, a lot of disastrous first times, like the one I had, could be prevented."

"We?" I asked.

"It's not only boys, you know," mom said. "Girls are just as clueless and many are even afraid of having sex because everybody knows that the first time is bound to hurt unless the boy really knows what he's doing."

"You want me to deflower some girls?" I asked, wide-eyed.

"It's not so abstruse an idea, sweetie," Jenny joined in. "You deflowered me and I can't say my first time was bad. It hurt a bit, as is bound to happen when you have to rupture a piece of skin, but you were so gentle, I completely forgot about it within a few moments. Most of the girls in our school are still virgins, but some aren't and we talk about such things. I'm the only one who had an orgasm when she did it the first time. Most of the others who've done the nasty already would rather like to forget their first time."

"Someone taught you beforehand," mom rather stated than asked, and smiled at me. I could feel a blush on my face and nodded.

"Frau Mengler, our geography teacher from last semester," Jenny guessed and smiled again. "Now I know why she started to cry when she hugged you after her last lesson with us."

I nodded again. I could see it on mom's face that she wanted the whole story.

"I was the class assistant in geography last year. Each teacher selects one pupil who helps setting up the class room, like fetching the correct maps and hanging them up before the lesson started. One day I found her crying in the property room and she told me that her husband had died of cancer two years ago and she was lonely. One thing led to the other and class started very late that day."

Jenny giggled.

"Anyway. I wasn't very skilled and she invited me to visit her at home. I visited her two, three times a week for two months and she really showed me how to please a girl, not entirely for unselfish reasons, of course."

Mom smiled at that. After all, her tryst with Franky hadn't been a complete act of altruism either.

"What Ronny left out, Mrs. C," Jenny said with a wide grin. "Frau Mengler is thirty-nine, but if she hadn't found a new guy and moved to somewhere near Berlin, you'd have some real competition in the beauty department."

"Did she look like me?" mom asked me point-blank, smiling mischievously.

I just nodded and suddenly I could feel the burning sensation of tears running down heavily blushed cheeks on my face. In a heartbeat my naked mom was in my lap and hugged me tightly.

"She was as beautiful as you," I admitted amid sobs. "It was with her that I realized what a massive crush I had on you. And then I found you that night, dirty, passed out..."

I couldn't finish the sentence as I was rocked by hard sobs. It all came round to haunt me. I had never really dealt with the shock and the emotions of that night. I heard Jenny's "Oh my fucking god!"

Looking up I could see she was staring at mom's phone.

"I've kept that photo," mom said, her voice breaking with emotion. She hugged me even tighter. "Just to remind me forever from what this sweetheart here has saved me."

Jenny looked up at us in shock.

"I feel almost ashamed," she said. "Back then, when Ronny told me about that night, I thought he was exaggerating. He's not entirely immune to that. But, Jeez, you looked even more horrible than he said."

"And you should be happy that photos don't carry smell. To quote Ronny – I smelled like a decomposing corpse. I hadn't washed in days," mom admitted, her voice dripping with self-reproach.

Jenny shook her head, putting the phone back on the table.

"But how could you overcome this so quickly?" she asked. "You must have been in a terrible state to end up like that."

By now I had calmed down and mom had released her grip on me a bit. Being so near to her boobs, my instincts told me to nibble and lick her nipples a bit. She was talking to Jenny anyway right now. She leaned back slightly to give me better access, which made Jenny chuckle.

"To answer your question," mom said, smiling at me before turning to Jenny again. "I was never a heavy case of depression, but I was weak. I was a bit of a beauty queen in my younger years, 'Miss California' in 1999, but as things go, time doesn't stop. At twenty-eight I noticed I had a few miniscule wrinkles around the eyes, my boobs had sagged ever so slightly. I should have been happy that I seem to age slower than some of my peers, but at the same time my husband sort of lost interest in sex too. We barely did it twice a week. With my libido, you can imagine what that did to my hormones."

"You started feeling ugly and unwanted," Jenny stated the obvious, while I contently continued to twirl my tongue around mom's now rock-hard nipples. It was ridiculous, but I couldn't help myself. Put a pair of boobs in front of me and I'm a lost case.

Mom smiled and kissed my forehead before nodding in Jenny's direction. "Instead of thinking straight I began pitying myself and I started to drown that feeling in alcohol. Thankfully it was only beer, else I could have ended up a lot worse. The ninety-six bottles of beer Ronny found that night where the harvest of just six days."

I heard Jenny gasp. I knew all that of course, so I concentrated on the boob-job at hand.

"Yep, dear, that's a whooping eight liters a day," mom said. "If I need any confirmation that I should be happy rather than concerned about my body, it's the fact that three years of beer-guzzling only left me with a little fat around the waist that I could then exercise off again in only three months. Of course it took the sweetheart here, who quite expertly I might add, is making me all hot and bothered again, to get me out of it."

I stopped what I was doing and instead started kissing mom. It turned into the hottest kiss we had in a long time. Since mom was already sitting in my lap, it wasn't that difficult to insert my now steel-hard manhood into her pussy and we made slow tender love. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Jenny smile with a few tears of emotion running down her face. She was holding up mom's phone.

When we came almost simultaneously after a very long time, she didn't scream like she usually did. Instead she let out a long sigh and slumped down against me.

After we'd come to our senses again, we saw Jenny swiping away at mom's phone. We looked at her.

"'Tender Love', that's what we'll call it," she said, clearly emotional. "This series will blow the roof off."

"We can't," mom said, still breathing hard. "Someone will recognize Ronny."

"No they won't," Jenny said, grinning at us, although with tear-filled eyes. "He only got his face out from between your boobs to kiss you, and even some of those shots don't really show his face. Damn that was so gentle and loving," she enthused and sniffled. "I can't believe the phone hasn't melted. We have to publish that. There are no explicit details, but the photos leave no doubt that it shows two people who are madly in love with each other."

Jenny was quite moved, I could tell. For a girl she was rarely crying. I didn't know if this was a German thing, but in contrast to her, mom and I were positively emotional. But right now there were tears of emotion running down her cheeks. We all ended up weeping once we'd looked through the pictures together.


Jenny's prediction was spot on. Since she had used the phone instead of our professional camera equipment, the quality wasn't up to our usual standards, especially in terms of lighting, but this was the twenty-first century, so photoshop is your friend.

We put it up on the website the next day and within two hours the comments came in by the bucket-load. One particular member was of course bound to recognize me, despite the fact that not more than my hair and forehead were visible in one of the kissing shots. Since dad and I knew each others user names, I wasn't surprised when a private message arrived through the site's PM system. The content, however, surprised me a lot.

You make her happy, boy. I approve.

Wow, had dad's account been hacked?


It had been a quiet few days, giving me time to finally work through the emotional baggage that I had still been carrying around after finding mom in that sorry state more than half a year ago. She actually helped a lot with this. It turned out we both never had completely worked through it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.