Building Mom's Business - Cover

Building Mom's Business

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 4: Change of Plans

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Change of Plans - When I came home after five months abroad and found my mother in an utter mess, I had to take control.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Nudism  

Alas, since this was life and not a cheesy internet story, the date didn't go so well. They got along really well, but Jens had misunderstood mom's straight-forward sex offer as an offer to become fuck-buddies, which I could tell had hurt mom quite a bit. She had really liked him and had hoped for much more. This was the problem when one showed his sexuality so openly. It would soon be the right time for me to mention a topic that had been on my mind for quite a time and my research would soon be complete.

Thankfully with our help and occasional visits to an English-speaking therapist, mom had overcome her depression and identity crisis enough and didn't fall from too high, and besides there were Jenny and I to catch her.

She'd been pretty down for a few days, and asking her not to force herself to look serene or happy we'd done a series of nude and semi-nude pictures in several parks in the early morning. Despite the fact, or perhaps because of it, that mom's postures and her look conveyed the hurt and sadness she felt, "The Sad Message" was a huge hit with her followers and had gotten many emotional and moving comments.

It should become a blessing in disguise, because this series did explain why we ran into another problem four months later.


"Morning Mrs. C," Jenny said as she walked past us on her way to grab her morning coffee. Yes, mom let two fifteen year old teens drink coffee.

"Morning ... Jenny," Mom groaned through clenched teeth as I pushed my hard rod further into her splendidly tight rear-end. I had bent her over the breakfast table and was about to administer today's bout of "Surprise Buttseks", an internet meme we'd seen on the web. I had taken to start an unexpected bout of rear-door fun nearly every day at different times, much to mom's joy.

The question whether she was in the mood for it or not didn't really need to be asked. Mom was perpetually horny. The psychoanalyst had suggested she might even suffer from a mild case of hypersexuality and had offered hormonal treatment, but she had decided against it. First of all, she was suspicious of any form of medicine and secondly, she thought, as long as a much more entertaining way was available to deal with the 'illness', she would rather take option 2.

Jenny had meanwhile helped me to turn my mother on her back and she was now idly playing with mom's nipple while sipping from her coffee. In this house it was perfectly normal to find your future-mother-in-law naked on the table, discussing business while being boinked in the rear-end by her own son.

"So has anyone any idea why that first webcam show was such a failure?" Jenny asked, inflicting some light pain on mom's boob by putting her hot cup on it for a second. Mom groaned in a lusty response.

"I think ... I worked it out," I grunted, starting to pump into my lover's ass a little harder. "Most of her followers ... are serious arts types. They don't want to see mom shoving a dildo into her ass. They want to see her gorgeous, naked and a little farouche in a Forest or in a cornfield."

"You mean they really come for the artistic value? Not for our tits and mu-mus?" Jenny giggled a bit when she posed that question.

"Well ... to be honest," I groaned under the strain of showing mom's tight ass a good time. "I wouldn't be surprised if some shadier types lurk among them, who drop by because of you. With your slim build you could pass for a tall twelve-year old, who started growing boobs really early. But most of them really like artistic nudes. Besides, hardcore sites charge less than twenty euros. They could get much kinkier stuff for a fiver. We aren't very attractive to the cheap wankers."

"So you like younger women?" Jenny joked and wiggled her little boobs for me.

"I'm ass-fucking my mother, if you missed it," I groaned back. "I like gorgeous women regardless of age, as long as they are above age of consent. If they are, I don't care if they were the first girlfriend of Ramses III."

Even mom laughed about that although she was basically just panting as she neared her climax.

"Would you finish mommies ass, sweetie? Then we can talk."

It didn't take much longer and she was soon crying out her relief, especially as Jenny had lent me a hand and her tongue to work on mom's large boobs.


Always a beacon of German efficiency, Jenny had already fetched a few disposable wet tissues to clean my manhood and put a towel over mom's chair to prevent the upholstery being ruined by remnants of lube from her freshly molested rear-end. She sat down a little gingerly to join our naked morning strategy meeting.

Jenny refilled the cups with coffee, while mom caught her breath.

"So basically my idea of going into porn is sort of pointless, because we've built up the wrong customer base."

I confirmed mom's assessment with a nod.

"Although I wouldn't necessarily call it the wrong one. Frankly, I've been growing rather uncomfortable with the idea that we would have to sell cheap memberships, so that some sweaty, hairy, unemployed trucker can whack off while watching my mother getting sodomized.

"You would beat a lot of wannabe porn starlets by your looks alone. You don't need fake boobs and bloated lips, you have a natural sexiness. But you would still have to beat them on price."

"Are you getting a little possessive over your mommy?" Jenny asked and gave me a cheeky grin.

"More than a little, I suppose," I admitted. "It's not so much that I can't live with seeing mom having sex with other guys, or girls for that matter."

Mom giggled and Jenny blushed a little. I continued.

"If I see that mom's really enjoying it, it's actually quite a sexy thing to watch. But what drives me crazy is the thought of some hairy fat guy vomiting his spunk into a Kleenex, not even noticing how beautiful she is, because he's only been staring at her pussy the whole time."

"You are staring at our boobs most of the time," mom reminded me with a wink.

"That's because I'm the world's most ridiculous boobies fanboy," I said back. "Do you think I don't know why the two of you practically never wear anything but earrings above the waist-line?"

Both of them giggled like schoolgirls.

"If I had to name the most beautiful aspect of your body though, it's the curvature of your hips. It's utterly perfect and symmetrical. Why do you think I practically never photograph you in profile. I would leave out the most beautiful detail."

"Wow," mom gasped slightly and a cute blush appeared on her cheeks. My declaration of love for mom's beauty had peaked Jenny's interest and I could hear she was maybe even the slightest bit hurt.

"You show me in profile quite often."

"Yes I do," I admitted. "I wasn't kidding. I'm really convinced that that there is a small percentage of sick buggers in our customer base, who fantasize over you being much younger than you are. Your hips are narrower than those of most other fifteen year old girls. That's what gives you this 'too-young' appearance. Combine that with your bald nether region and it's perfect material for them. The shape of your boobs in profile view shoots the '12 year old' theory out of the window, because their shape and size of them is too developed for being a recent addition to your physique. Hence the many profile shots, because they also mask your narrow hips."

Jenny snorted. "I've seen actual twelve year old's with bigger tits than mine."

She looked down at them disapprovingly.

"But that's girls, who'll end up with bigger udders than a prize-winning cow because they started blossoming ridiculously early. Beauty is a matter of proportions, you know that. Bigger boobs would look ridiculous on your slim frame. If mom would make her boobs bigger she'd ruin the whole look, too. In my opinion, female beauty is defined by three things: the face, obviously, the width of the hips in comparison to the shoulders and the size of the boobs in comparison to the width of the upper torso. You could add in the waist-size as a secondary element, but you've seen mom's first ever set of photos. She looked splendid, even with a little pouch."

"Wow, you make it sound like you've really thought hard about this," mom said with honest appreciation in her voice. "And there I was and wanted to waste your talent on having myself filmed while being fucked like a cheap slut."

"You aren't a slut mom," I said, taking her hand and kissing it. "You merely have an above-standard libido."

Jenny cackled.

"Which brings us back to why I had that idea in the first place. I'm asking way too much of you in intimate matters and I'm afraid it will come in between you and Jenny one day. Maybe I'll have to do that hormone therapy after all." Mom sighed.

"There is another way," I said puffing out my chest a bit. "You didn't expect me to come ill-prepared, beautiful, did you."

"Never," mom and Jenny said and wiggled their boobs at me in unison.

"Okay, I had a look at our finances. We currently have – hold your breath – thirteen and a half million Euros in the bank. Following the old adage, that the banks will gladly lend you money you already have, we could easily jack that up to twenty-five million bucks, equaling thirty-five million dollars."

Mom and Jenny looked at me with their mouths hanging open.

"Sweetie, I don't need a computer to work out that something doesn't add up here," mom said, looking confused. "We make about one and a half million per month, before taxes, with the odd extra-sale, so even if we have been indulging in tax evasion, which we hopefully didn't, we can't possibly have thirteen million euros in the bank."

"We can," I said grinning like a Cheshire cat, despite the shocker I would now deliver. "The California Visual Arts Company has apparently peaked the interest of a wealthy fan, who seems to like you especially. He wouldn't tell me his name and preferred to be addressed as 'dad'."

Mom almost immediately broke down in tears. It started as a quivering of her lip and then the dam broke. I should have felt bad, but I knew she needed to face that reality. Jenny looked at me with confusion and even a bit of anger as she gathered my crying mom in her arms to console her.

"My grandpa was a clever man," I explained. "He was a simple construction worker, despite the fact that he could have gone to college. But our great grandparents were piss poor and couldn't afford it. He used his brains to buy or sell the right shares at the right time for many years. He started out with a fistful of dollars in the late fifties. When he died in an accident in 1988, dad inherited a whooping fifteen million bucks in shares."

"Is that the same wimp who abandoned your mom?" Jenny spat and crinkled her nose in disgust. Mom had by now calmed down.

"That is unfair, Jenny," mom said. "Back when Ronny thought his dad was a wimp, he didn't know the whole story. I confessed it to him only recently. For three years I'd been living in depression and I said some truly nasty things to my husband, like calling him a 'corpse fucker'. And I said that more than once."

Jenny gasped in horror.

"What made him finally run away was that I started sleeping with strangers when I was drunk until I came home with Chlamydia. He had to pay a huge hospital bill. He did it without asking. Well, there is not much to guess about if you bring home an STD to begin with."

"Jeez, Mrs. C you must have been in a bad state," Jenny said, her voice breaking slightly with emotion.

"I was," mom admitted. "But that's no excuse for what I've put my ex-husband through."

"The things is," I took over. "He runs his own business in the Philippines now, and although he is still so conservative, he makes the pope look like a hippie, he sort of understands what we're doing. He said if posing nude is what makes mom realize how gorgeous she is, then he can live with that. The love may not have survived, but mom still means a great deal to him."

"So he sold all those shares and invested them in our company?" Jenny asked. "Does he own it now?"

I shook my head. "Remember the 'Fairy Tales' series we did?"

They both nodded.

"He bought it for ten million bucks. Hopelessly over-prized, but essentially a legal way to give us a shit-load of money without having to pay too many taxes."

Mom snorted through her barely dried tears.

"Leave it to your father to pay so much money for the only series in which I'm actually fully clothed."

"Mom, if we are already confessing. He asked me to make a series like that, so he could buy it at a ridiculously over-priced rate. He does look at he naked pictures too. I know his user name in our database, but I'm not going to tell you, who he is. By the way he does so with the blessing of his new lady. But most of the fairy-tale pictures are now hanging on his wall. He wanted to remember you, but he didn't want to be reminded every time that you show your boobs to the world."

"Tell him my heart-felt thanks when you next speak to him, will you?"

I nodded. "Perhaps you might wanna speak to him yourself? Or write to him?

"Anyway, coming back to the original topic. If we could raise the twenty-five million, we could buy a decrepit beach resort on Fuerteventura and whip it back into shape to turn the whole thing into a nudist-slash-sex resort."

"Someone has prepared a presentation," mom said amid giggles, which looked strange as her face was still showing the stains of her dried tears.

Jenny jumped up to get the laptop. I amused myself by staring at her petite little naked ass as it wiggled away from the desk. Mom gave me a playful swat.


"This my dear ladies, is Playa del Fuego," I explained and put up the Google Maps satellite image on the screen. Since we had hooked the laptop to mom's beamer and it showed up on our wall, so I could give my presentation. The girls were snorting and cackling as I was presenting my case in the nude and with a raging hard-on on top of that.

"It's two kilometers of finest beach bordered by rocky cliffs on both sides, so you can't intrude unless you start a naval assault. We could buy the whole four point five square kilometers of property for nine millions, leaving sixteen millions for repairs and modernization. Housing is available for about two hundred guests."

"That sounds pretty low for such a big estate," Jenny said, licking her lips provocatively. She was definitely not looking at my presentation, at least not the one displayed on the wall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.