Building Mom's Business
Chapter 3: Farmer Jens

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Farmer Jens - When I came home after five months abroad and found my mother in an utter mess, I had to take control.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Nudism  

I have gotten replies about getting an editor because of spelling mistakes and I want to apologize for them. As a German, there's only so much I can do, writing in a foreign language. I run my stories through a spell checker, but that doesn't help with misplaced commas and verbs at the wrong end of the sentence. If you are an editor and think you can help me out, I'd be more than grateful.

"Wow," mom said, looking around our new home and its interior design. "I can't believe we paid less than twenty thousand bucks for an entire house full of furniture!"

"Well, it's mainly IKEA," I said. "Most of it will fall apart after a few years, but I reckoned we either go back to 'murrica after I graduate or we'll have enough cash by then to replace it with something more substantial."

"Do you want to go back?" Mom asked me.

"Frankly, I don't know. I really like it here, but one thing you'll learn pretty quickly is, that the weather sucks donkey balls in comparison to what we were used to in California."

I could hear Jenny snicker from behind us. "Want to see the pièce de résistance?"

We followed her down the stairs and the basement turned out to be a full-fledged studio. There was one room with a large king-size bed and pre-mounted spot-lights.

"You really don't keep any secrets from each other, do you?" mom asked with a teasing voice and Jenny and I just grinned at each other.

"This is for the webcam chat," Jenny explained and showed mom a remote control. "All the lights and the camera can be controlled with this. I haven't bought any computer yet. I thought as an IT specialist you would probably want to choose one yourself."

Mom smiled.

"This one is the film studio," she explained further and led us into a large room. Seeing mom's shit-eating grin, I looked down and realized that Jenny and I had been holding hands all the time. I just shrugged and grinned back at mom.

The 'studio' had bright green walls, which would make it easy to blend in a custom background when editing the films that would eventually be made here.

"Wow," mom beamed. "You really put some effort into this."

"Well, it's not entirely unselfish," Jenny admitted. "We'll have a few more photography assignments later this year and next year we'll start filming courses as well, so I hoped maybe we can use this occasionally?"

Mom smiled and placed a little peck on Jenny's nose, making her blush. "You are always welcome here, honey. You've done so much for Ronny and now for me as well. In fact, why don't I leave you two love-birds to christening the new webcam room and the big bed? You must be sopping wet by now, poor dear. Just make sure you leave a bit in him for me, okay?"

With that mom sashayed back up the the stairs, leaving Jenny and me behind. We were looking at each other flabbergasted and blushing.

She was the first to recover and clawed at my shirt. "You, naked, now," Jenny commanded in her best 'German military' voice and backed me into the 'webcam room' with a smouldering look of sheer sexual greed. It didn't take long until we were both naked and rolling around on the bed, kissing each other with the urgency of two young people, who hadn't seen each other for two months. I ran my fingers through Jenny's long black hair as our tongues fenced each other into one throat and then back into the other.

I felt a warm, soft sensation as she pushed me into herself, lying on top of me. She slowly started to move her hips, fucking me at an agonizingly slow pace. We savoured every moment of it. My hands glided down her back, enjoying the feel of her young, flawless skin until they found Jenny's perfect firm buttocks.

"God yes, sweetheart, play with my ass," she groaned in German and it was a good thing I had learned all the naughty words first, so I actually understood her request. It would have been hard not to do her the favor. You don't really know the true meaning of 'firm' until you've fondled Jenny's perfect little butt. By then we had picked up speed, our pelvises slapping against each other noisily. Neither of us had any pubic hair, so it was skin on skin with the appropriate sounds.

"Don't you dare go soft!" Jenny growled when I shot my first load of spunk into her womb, but hey, I was fifteen, and due to the flights I had had no sex for all of thirty hours, so my armory was more than well-stocked. We just kept going at it and I could see that Jenny was getting close to climax. Her breathing was ragged. We were still kissing even though our lips started to get numb, but she finally let go and grunted loudly as her whole body started to tremble when her orgasm hit. Unlike mom, Jenny wasn't a screamer. She usually only let out a low guttural moan when she reached climax.

She hugged me close, still lying on top of me and I gently fondled her butt cheeks wile Jenny basked in the post-coital bliss. "God, I have missed this," she whispered, but there was a strange under-tone in her voice and it finally hit me that Mayumi hadn't come with us. She had been present to pick us up at the railway station, but she'd not accompanied us to our new home.

"Jenny? What happened between you and Mayumi?" I asked.

"Nothing really," she said. "We're still occasional lovers and best friends. But we're not living as a couple anymore."

"Why?"

Jenny lifted her head and I saw her eyes glistening with unshod tears. She looked me straight in the eyes. "Because I love you, Ronny."

I put my hand behind her head and pulled her into another kiss. "I love you too, Jenny," I admitted and she actually started to cry a little. I gently rubbed her back as she rested her head in the crook of my shoulder.

"Are things really okay between you and Mayumi?" I wanted to know and I felt her nod against my skin.

"It was Yumi who noticed it first," she admitted. "She really loves me, but one day she said it was impossible to overlook how much I missed you."

"Did she take it hard?"

"No," Jenny said. "She may come across all Japanese and controlled, but she's quite the free spirit. I think she knew from the start that she and I was only going to be a temporary thing. I saw it at the station, I think she's really got a bad case of like going on for your mom."

"Too bad mom's not bi-curious," I said with a chuckle.

"Who says that?" we heard from the background and looking up I saw mom standing in the door.

"Sorry kids, I didn't mean to spy," she explained. "But when I heard Jenny cry..."

"It's okay, Mrs. C," Jenny said. She kept calling mom 'Mrs. C', because our family name Carruthers can be tricky to pronounce for Germans.

"So what happened?" mom said, sitting down on the edge of the bed. If she found it weird that my cock was still buried in Jenny's snatch she certainly didn't let it show.

"Would you like a little taste?" Jenny asked mom with a teasing voice and 'uncorked' herself. She pointed at my still hard cock, now glistening with her juices and mom grinned at her, gulping down my throbbing meat. You haven't seen 'surreal' until you listened to your girl explain how she just exchanged the L-word with you while your mother gives you a blowjob.

By the time Jenny was finished waxing lyrically about how happy she was to have me back, mom had me on the brink of explosion and I shot my load into her mouth with a grunt that would have made a caveman proud. Instead of swallowing the payload, mom scooted over and placed a hot kiss on Jenny, sharing the snack with her.

I can't remember having ever seen something that hot. The two of them were moaning and Jenny's hands scooted under mom's shirt, finding the firm tits of my parental unit, all the while sharing my seed with each other through the hottest woman-on-woman kiss I'd ever seen. It didn't take long until mom had been brought into line with the prevalent dress-code, lying naked on her back with Jenny's tongue working away at her pussy.

Despite the fact that I had shot two rounds of ammo already, and was jet-lagged like hell on top of it, the hot action kept me hard and I pushed myself back into Jenny's moist pussy. She groaned into mom's snatch as I started thrusting into her young flesh.

I guess most guys are dreaming about a threesome with two hot women, but the reality was much better than the dream. I rammed myself into Jenny as she ate mom's pussy with fervor and for once I wasn't the first to pull the trigger. Mom came first, nearly popping our eardrums in the process. Jenny followed shortly after and when I finally emptied myself into my girl's tight snatch, we collapsed in a heap.

The last thing I remember before passing out into blissful sleep was mom pulling the blanket over us.


My eyes fluttered open and I felt very refreshed. I also felt very wet, because two tongues were busy licking my morning wood. Mom and Jenny were busy passing my throbbing hard-on from one mouth to the other. I should have been miffed, because the two ladies had obviously no understanding of how tricky it can be to pee after having cum, but you'd have to be terminally stupid to complain about being woken up by a double blowjob. With two women working on me, I was made short work of and soon my payload landed in Jenny's throat. In a return of last night's gesture, she shared it with mom.

I knew I was probably grinning at them like an imbecile when they sat back and looked at me, both very satisfied.

"Morning, darling," mom cooed.

"No details," I grunted, "Which year?"

Jenny giggled. "Someone's still jet-lagged."

"C'mere," I said and Jenny scooted over, sitting down on the bed next to me. "Mother, may I introduce Jenny - the woman I love."

Jenny gasped and mom giggled. "We may have met before," she said, amusement dancing in her eyes. "I think she's good for you."

Jenny tackled me and before I knew it, her tongue was way down my throat. I could still taste the faint remnants of my own spunk, but I didn't care. At that moment I only cared about the beautiful girl I held in my arms.

We held each other with Jenny sitting in my lap and I saw mom getting a little weepy.

"You two look so good together."

"So how do we feel about this?" I asked.

"You mean exclusivity?" Jenny asked and I nodded.

"If you want exclusivity, I'm okay with it," she said. "But there's no doubt you also love your mom. It would be sad if you gave up on that."

"And you'll continue taking care of Mayumi, will you?" I asked her with a smile.

"If you're not offended?" she asked, almost shyly, which really didn't fit her character.

"Not at all, darling," I said, kissing her. "Mayumi is a good girl."

"Right, you love-birds, do you need me to give you some time alone or is anyone up for breakfast?"

We chuckled at mom's question and followed her upstairs.


Oh boy there's something to be said for two naked girls preparing your breakfast. Mom and Jenny were in the kitchen, both wearing an apron and nothing else, trading information about the differences of breakfast customs in America and Germany.

Eating it was even better as both ladies dropped the upper half of their aprons, affording me a great view at two very beautiful pairs of tits. Jenny's were rather small, easily cupped by a single hand, but what they lacked in size, they made up with firmness and a perfect shape - two utterly perfect little cones with light-pink nipples on the top. I loved them.

"Will you eat or would you prefer some milk," mom giggled, seeing me staring at their assets. She squeezed one of her tits. "You'd have to knock me up first, of course."

Jenny doubled over laughing, coughing when her latest bite of scrambled eggs went down the wrong chute.

"You two are unbelievable," she said with a grin.

Suddenly mom became pensive, looking down at her food. "Two months ago I was a complete train wreck. Now I'm sitting here in Germany, having naked breakfast and my own son and his girlfriend have eaten my pussy. I'm happier than I ever was. No wonder Frank could never keep up with my crazy ideas. And I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate what both of you have done for me."

Before I could say anything, Jenny took charge, putting her arm around mom's shoulders. "Mrs. C, not everyone conforms to what society says is 'normal'. Most of them will be scandalized that you make love to your son, but others, like me, will see it as what it is, a mother and her son expressing their love for each other in the most intimate way there is. I mean, who could love you more than your own offspring? You have nothing to feel bad about. Just enjoy what many others deny themselves."

Tears welled up in mom's eyes and she smiled at Jenny gratefully. "You are a very remarkable girl."

"I have to be," Jenny quipped, cocking her eyebrow at me. "Keeping up with you two is not the easiest job."

We all chuckled at that and then Jenny gave me the look, the one that told me it was time for 'the discussion'.

I cleared my throat. "Mom, um, Jenny and I have been talking about your plans," I started carefully and mom gave me a questioning look.

"Look, I understand why you want to venture into porn," I continued, causing a light blush on mom's face. "But we both think it shouldn't just be mindless fucking for the sake of it. Jenny and I would like to offer our artistic input, write the film-scripts and things like that. We might not be able to turn that in for our assignments, mind you, but I think you deserve better than being just another porn-whore on the internet."

"Oh god, I'd love that," mom said, taking Jenny's hand and mine. "I'm not going to lie. I want to do the movies because I want to get fucked every which way, but if it has some artistic value, then it'd be even better."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.