Tour of Duty
Chapter 17: Counting Days (Major)

Copyright© 2015 by Ka Hmnd

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17: Counting Days (Major) - A tour of duty in the army for one man brings him to a land of hidden danger and sudden death. It also brings two loving girls and their way of life into his. From being a private to commanding men in combat, the war changes a man. It stretches from the jungle to cities and to the edge of the sea and sometimes it is up to them to find ways to fight and win.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex  

Three days later I was sending two companies out in a fan to the north of the base. It was routine patrols looking for enemy or signs that they were in the area. The huge supply of ammo was inventoried and the men were allowed to look through the weapons and take one. We got another batch of fifty men to fill holes in the companies.

When the Field Marshal arrived on the base I was preparing an award ceremony. All the companies were back and it had been just over a week since we returned from our last mission. Colonel Edwards was there with the Field Marshal as I called men out. I read the awards while the colonel and Field Marshal gave them out.

After the last one the colonel called the battalion to attention. I looked at him and he grinned and gestured, "front and center captain."

I sighed and moved around and came to attention. He began reading a citation while the Field Marshal accepted an award presentation case. He moved in front of me and opened the case and pulled out a Queen's Star. After they finished I turned and dismissed the battalion and grumped as we walked off the field.

The colonel grinned as the Field Marshal chuckled, "it should have been another King's Cross."

I glared and he shrugged, "the king and dukes council agreed."

In my office I sat and the Field Marshal accepted a packet from an aid and gestured them out. He waited until the door closed before he opened it and handed me a scroll. I looked at the king's seal before I broke it and opened the scroll. I began to read and looked at the Field Marshal, "do you know what this is?"

He nodded, "a royal patent for the duchy of Khesture. The dukes council put the request before the king. They read your record and the few remarks I and the prince noted when we met you. They also read the intel report and evaluations they made on you. They have even spoken with the manager running your barony."

He looked at colonel Edwards, "you only have thirty days left here. The king will wait until you return home to accept your oath."

I was stunned and did not know what to say. They left and I did paperwork before calling it a day. I went to see the girls and watched them with the other ladies. Anh saw me and grinned and came to pull me to the back corner, "you are off early."

I kissed her and looked at Cam behind the counter, "I dismissed the battalion early. I have news."

She waved and Cam looked up and grinned and she came out from behind the counter. I waited and kissed her and looked at Anh, "we only have thirty days before we are leaving."

She sighed, "where to this time?"

I cupped her face, "home."

Her eyes brightened and she grinned and kissed me and I turned to kiss Cam, "you need to start planning the move and either sell the shop or let one or more of the wives take it over."

It was a week after I had been told and colonel Edwards was taking all the battalion commanders except me to several firebases. The regiment had plans to run missions out of the bases and they were doing a recon. I had gotten a report and sent my companies to the coast for another large freighter that had been seized.

This time it was full of minguns and tri barreled miniguns with crates of ammo. The ship had been going north but was stopped and searched and then seized. I had all the weapons brought back. I had scheduled a battalion mission the next morning so everything was left out under guard. The mission was supposed to be a routine sweep from the river going west.

It was only several kilometers north of the base perimeter and should take a day at the most. I even managed to get a single Charger to act as a spotter. I carried my Tomahawk and the magnum pistol. As the sun rose we were headed for the river and I sent the Charger up and out over the area to the north.

We got off at the north defense positions and Alpha company took the lead. Two hours and we were moving west and all the companies had calmed down and were working together. The Charger had gone to refuel and was just arriving back over the area again, "Viper this is Sparrow."

I looked up and glanced at the first squad leader from Bravo company behind me, "go Sparrow."

The pilot cleared his throat, "I thought you said you would not go further north."

I frowned and looked in that direction, "we have not."

He growled, "then we have a problem. My spotter has a lot of men moving around."

I switched radios, "all Vipers we might have enemy to the north."

I switched back, "Sparrow can you do a speed run over the area?"

"On the way now."

I looked at my team and held out my hand to the radioman. I took the handset, "Royal this is Viper."

No one answered and I cursed, "Royal five this is Viper."

Again no one answered and I shook my head, "Royal seven this is Viper."

The regiment sergeant major answered, "go Viper."

I shook my head again, "I need Royal or Royal five."

Royal was colonel Edwards and five was his first officer, major Dawson. The sergeant major cleared his throat, "Royal is out of comm range today and five is at corp headquarters."

We heard weapons fire and the Charger came on, "Viper you have at least two battalions if not a whole regiment headed towards you."

I stopped, "copy. All Viper companies move south."

I used the handset, "Royal seven muster the regiment, I am assuming command. We have a possible enemy regiment moving towards the base from the north. I need the senior officer from each battalion on the radio ASAP."

I tossed the handset to the radioman as I started moving, "Viper six move to TRP six and set up. Viper seven?"

Sergeant major Gwen answered right away, "seven."

I looked through the thick jungle ahead, "call Viper nine (the battalion supply sergeant). I want all those cases of miniguns broken open. Let him know other battalions will be coming."

He chuckled and I reached back for the handset when the radioman hissed, "this is Viper."

"Viper this is Red five. We are still prepping for our mission and do not have time to..."

I growled, "listen close Red five. We have a enemy regiment striking the north perimeter of the base. You muster your battalion now and call me back or I will relieve you and put someone else in your place."

He stammered, "but I am just a..."

I sighed, "damn it. Just tell your sergeant major and he will make it happen."

I shook my head and looked at private first class Pearson, "I need the base command net."

He held out the other handset and I switched, "Pepper this is Viper."

They answered quickly, "go Viper."

We broke out of the jungle and I turned and looked back, "bring the base to red alert and prepare for an enemy attack. We have a possible enemy regiment to the north moving this way. I need warbirds and attack planes if possible."

A different person answered, "Viper this is Pepper. How solid is your intel?"

I looked up, "we have a spotter up and they saw and confirmed it. I have started the muster for first regiment and am moving my unit back into defensive positions."

He cursed, "copy. Hold them if you can. Fifth cav is out on a mission so you are all we have. They also have the warbirds and the attack planes so we do not have air support."

I shook my head, "copy."

I shifted gears and grinned, "any chance you can get us a bomber run?"

He chuckled, "I will see what I can do."

I switched to the other handset, "Striker this is Viper."

They were the regiment artillery and quick to answer, "go Viper."

I started backing up as the last of the battalion moved out of the jungle, "set up your position at ready point delta."

He chuckled, "already there."

I nodded, "prep for anti personal and air burst."

I looked around, "Echo I want your company to pull back to the support area. Call nine and have our vehicles start bringing out the miniguns and ammo."

He grinned, "now I think I understand why you wanted them."

I turned and reached for the regiment handset, "Royal seven this is Viper."

He sounded out of breath, "go Viper."

I looked at the positions the men were moving into, "have each battalion send a company to Viper supply area. We have a huge number of miniguns and ammo."

He chuckled, "a bright light on a cloudy day. We are moving now and I will get it done on the way out."

The lieutenants that were commanding the battalions started checking in. I pulled my map and began giving them positions, including where to set up their mortars. First through fourth would be to our west and fifth through eighth to the east. They were sending their ready companies now to hold their battalion front.

I spun when I heard firing and lieutenant Patterson spoke, "engaging enemy!"

I moved further back, "Viper six we need AP on TRP twelve. Two hundred meters north and one hundred east."

Lieutenant Small growled, "firing now."

I switched radios as Tony and McBee's companies started to fire, "Striker this is Viper I need rounds two hundred meters north from TRP twelve to TRP fifteen."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.