The Student - Cover

The Student

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A unexpected knock on the door of my tiny studio apartment when I was living in the orient and a young girl wanted me to teach her English, but it turns out she wanted to be educated in all the aspects of sex. For me a chance to teach her about the delights of...Golden Showers! A great story about the great hospitality and innocence but eagerness to learn just about everything!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

When she was with her back against my chest, I reached around and started to massage her, her breasts, inside of her legs, neck and on top of her head. I reached out of the tub and picked up some fruits, which were cut, skinned and very juicy.

We sat one level up and I used the fruit to massage her skin. Also I had taken some ice cubes from the fridge and used those to circle her nipples.

She slit away in some kind of trance and let it all happen. Of course I ate the fruits after I was using them for about 5 minutes of massage. The next idea came to mind, I sat down on the bottom again and had her sit up on the upper level facing me and slowly opening her legs.

She was still drinking her glasses of water and juice every 40 minutes as I suggested to her earlier.

I started to massage her very wet beautiful pussy, with the fruits at first and then taking an ice cube in my mouth and started to massage her lovely place with my tongue and the ice cube. I pushed the cube inside her pussy with my tongue and sucked it out and in again several times.

Suddenly I was struck in the nose with a powerful jet of Goldwater. Great! I almost came myself, I could barely control myself. She started to apologizes but I convinced her that this was my reward and to just let it go, don't even try to hold back!

I kept on going and slipped a finger in trying to locate her G-spot. I do not know much about G-spots but it was good to try anyway. I must have found something because she started breathing heavily, moving and spasms. She came as I have never seen before and at that same time she let go. I mean, she let it all go, it just did not end!

I struck Gold! I caught as much as I could with my mouth and swallowed lots! After she finished she started to pass out lightly, she slid down and I had to hold her from slipping off the level and under water.

We took our time getting to our senses again and she couldn't speak for a while. We sat in the tub for another 10 minutes or so and then I had to help her getting out of the tub. I carried her out and sat her on a stool and started to dry her off After which she started to dry me off and started to massage my cock but she wasn't very good at that. No experience yet so I asked her to stop and that I would teach her later how to do that.

We laid down on the bed and I gave her the lingerie that I bought for her. I also put mine on.

I asked her what she thought about what we did and if she had ever experienced this. She answered that this was all new to her and she even barely masturbated before because she was ashamed about it.

"Well then it is time you started to learn how to pleasure yourself", "you need to know how to pleasure yourself before you can learn how to pleasure others", I told her.

I turned on the TV and set it to one of the 3 porn channels. Surprise, surprise, believe it or not but when zapping through I found a channel where a girl in her panties lying on the bed pleasuring herself and on each side of the bed were other girls watching. The girl masturbating just started peeing in her panties just as I came to that channel. Wow, what a coincidence. The porn movies there are somewhat censored, no pubic hair allowed so what they often do is shaved pussies and only the part between the legs are a bit hazy but you can still see it(with some imagination). So they found other ways of making the movie to be still exiting.

I handed Yukiko the dildo, it was a big one with a rotating head on top, it was more like one of those face massage vibrators.

I put a condom in the thing and lubricated it and told her to use it on herself anyway she preferred but without taking her panties of. Just use it on the outside and the rest of her body, searching for the sensitive spots.

We were lying next to each other and she was leaning her head on my shoulder and chest. My arm was around her and I softly flicked her nipples.

She asked me: "can I go as far as before, if I feel I have to pee can I just let it go again, it was such a nice feeling not to trying to control it". "Yes", I said, " Go right ahead, the bed is protected, don't worry about it and it is only water".

"Can you do the same for me", she asked, "When you feel like that, can you let go also in the same way". "Yes I can but it is a bit different, men cannot come and pee at the same time women do but I will show you maybe, but first focus on yourself", I answered.

I started to work on myself a bit but had to be careful not to get overexcited otherwise my little plan wouldn't work. I had prepared the same way by drinking fluids so as to not to scare her and to just make sure that it will be colorless, odorless and tasteless.

She started to get worked up and slowly her sheer panties became see through. Little squirts began to show and I held my hand close by and caught some of it and started to massage the liquid on her breasts. She could hardly talk anymore and was getting closer to the 'big bang'. Then she asked me if I could show her my way of letting go. "Please show me how you lose control, just do it on me", she asked. "Ok I will, are you ok? Ready? Then watch this", I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.