The Student - Cover

The Student

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A unexpected knock on the door of my tiny studio apartment when I was living in the orient and a young girl wanted me to teach her English, but it turns out she wanted to be educated in all the aspects of sex. For me a chance to teach her about the delights of...Golden Showers! A great story about the great hospitality and innocence but eagerness to learn just about everything!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

Her name was Yukiko, and she skipped the next class so I assumed that she would not be coming back because of embarrassment for me turning her down.

Probably for the better this way. Big was my surprise that she did turn up almost a week later and she smiled shyly and turning her eyes downward when I looked at her. Something wasn't right, the shyness seemed fake. Oh well just let it go at that.

After class I packed my bag and of to my scooter I had parked outside. She was waiting for me there and said to me that she had been thinking about it and she still wanted me to be her teacher for her first time and she showed me her drivers license!

She was about a month away of turning 19!. For me, I did not gave it too much thought anymore, I had been fantasizing wildly about it and had a somewhat sore right hand because of that.

So I said ok, what else could I do? I told her that I would do it and teach her about everything there is to teach about feelings, emotions, every aspect of sex but I wasn't sure and could not promise if I would go all the way. She would have to learn about her own sexuality first.

In this part of the world the women are not what they seem in bed, they are acting very childish and very passive, just lay on their back and waiting for it to happen. Completely different than what you see in the movies and I was not planning to do it that way.

I know it sounds awfully boring when I say it but I love to give pleasure to a woman, then, that will be my pleasure also, so 'ladies of the night' and other similar escorts are just a waste of time for me, I rather use my own hand and mind to enjoy myself.

I tried to make myself look really professional about it and said that we can do it in 2 sessions if she 'd like but it will be at least 4 hours each time.

We agreed on a date and place, a so called 'love hotel', where you are completely anonymous, even when checking in they are not able to see your face.

I chose a nice one that I had heard about, with a big bathroom and a big tub for at least 2 or 3 people, a nice bed, not too soft, TV with porn movies, a mini bar, several kinds of toys as a dildo, big towels, clean, such a clean room that you can eat sushi from the floor if you wanted, protective covers on the bed and under the covers, as most of those hotels do.

You name it, it's there and you rent the room by the hour for a very reasonable price especially if you decide to go during the day time or early evening.

Those hotels are made not for what you think, prostitution, but for lovers and for married couples who do not have the privacy in their own home beside doing it quietly under the blankets because of the thin walls (paper based) and because of many times the in-laws staying with them or having young kids, they plan to use those hotels about once a month or so.

She asked me if I wanted her to prepare and how to prepare, my ears felt liked they started to turn a shade of reddish pink. I asked her if she could bring her nicest lingerie and about 2 or 3 hours before she would come, over to start drinking a glass of water every 30 or 40 minutes or so, or tea, or soda and just go to the toilet when she wanted but during peeing to stop 2 or 3 times in midstream just for 5 seconds at the time to practice her pelvic muscles, yes I've been reading up on this!

For my preparation I trimmed my jungle a lot, did some exercises, selected some nice underwear for myself and bought some nice sexy lingerie for her and one that would look very sexy when it would turn wet, 'Eatable Undies'.

The day had come, she had arrived on time by subway and we greeted each other. It was an early evening/late afternoon and I asked her if she wanted to eat something first. She told,"No need for that thank you, I prepared and brought some snacks and drinks that my mother have made because they know that I was going to visit a friend", just she had not told them what gender this friend was.

We headed up to the hotel, next to the hotel was a little alley and halfway in the alleyway there were some of those half curtains hanging so when you pass those no one can see your face, came up to a window that was blinded so the person in the room there could not see you, you say that you need a room and state which room you wanted because outside there was a small menu type sign that had pictures of every room and facilities and prices per hour so you just say the room number and the time you needed it, pay for it in cash and that is it, we are in!

The room was beautiful and big the adjacent bathroom was very nice also and was open, no doors and the big deep bath tub was more of a Jacuzzi than a standard bathtub and made out of natural stones. The wall across it had some shower heads and little stools to sit on so you could wash up first before going into the tub. The tub had several levels to sit on so you could select if you sit in the water up to your neck or up to your waste or even sit a bit higher, difficult to describe but it was made for some great oral sex without drowning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.