Dillon Run
Chapter 6: Gift From China, the Issue of Incest, Resolution

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Gift From China, the Issue of Incest, Resolution - As Jane Atkins moves into a new townhouse development named Dillon Run, she builds special relationships with new housemate Sheila and a few neighbors. Relationships with neighbors Paul and Mike are soured by scandalous news, but Jane discovers treachery and deceit. The perpetrator is uniquely exposed. Jane and Sheila also befriend a few others, creating a growing circle of close sexual friends and romances. Much group sex, but with a plot. Six chapters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Cream Pie  

Gift from China, the issue of incest, resolution

Rob, Brad, Leslie, Sheila, and I were together almost every night after that, and we hung out all weekend long except for time for a few errands. Yes, we had a lot of sex and it was very gratifying.

I did a Skype call with Paul one Saturday morning. He was in Beijing and the clock was twelve hours ahead of us, so he and Mike were about to head out for dinner.

I teased Paul, “Have you found a beautiful oriental woman to keep your bed warm for you?”

He laughed and said, “Yes, actually.” He then went on, “Her name is Li, and she works for one of the companies in the small conglomerate we’re assembling. I may bring her home with me to act as liaison from the U.S. She’s interested in living in the States for a while.”

“Is she pretty?”

“You judge for yourself.”

Paul gestured off screen and said something in Chinese I didn’t understand. A beautiful black haired Asian woman stepped into view of the Skype camera. She looked at the camera and waved coquettishly.

Paul talked off screen, “Jane, meet Zoey Li. Zoey meet Jane, my most special girlfriend who lives outside of Boston.”

In perfect English Zoey said, “I am pleased to meet you Jane. Paul has already spoken many times about you, so I feel I know some things about you. I do not mean to hold that over you in any way. Over time you will come to learn about me. I hope we will meet soon, maybe at the end of the month if we are ready to travel and things in the new company are set up well.”

I spoke, “Zoey Li, you are beautiful. I congratulate Paul on making an excellent new friend, at least from the point of view of looks. I hope you are taking care of my honey while he is halfway around the world.”

“You do not mind my being with him?” Zoey cautiously posed.

“Quite the opposite. He and Mike left Sheila and me in the company of two very handsome men to keep us happy while they are away. We have been spending every night with them and most weekends.”

Zoey hesitated, “I have felt some guilt on your behalf.”

“Oh, Zoey don’t. Only reap the pleasure from our lover. He has a lot of love to give, and I urged him when he went on the trip to find someone to share with. I hope he is sexually pleasing to you, despite the difference in races.”

“Oh, Paul is very pleasing to me, and so is Mike. I will explain more when I see you. I will now be more comfortable with the men. Thank you for your kind words.”

“Take special care of them, and kiss them passionately for Sheila and me.”

Paul came back on the screen, “Every night and all day on the weekends, huh? You didn’t let any grass grow under your feet.”

I laughed, “We didn’t, and we will have a bit of a surprise for you when you get home too; something good I think you’ll find.”

Sheila came back from an early trip to the grocery store, and I told her about the Skype call and Zoey Li. I had taken a screen shot of Zoey, so I could show Sheila. She got a little jealous, but I reminded her that we had a non-monogamous relationship, and that we were having just as much fun as Mike and Paul. She cooled down after that.

The next two weeks we tried to figure out a way to get Paul and Leslie together. We had long discussions about incest and whether he would blow his cool if we caught him by surprise the way we had with Jess down on Cape Cod, when she was already on his cock when our ruse was revealed. No idea seemed to work.

On the last day before they got home, we decided not to force sex with Leslie on Paul, but to give him the opportunity when we were all together.

After a couple of changes of planes, our travelers got home around noon on Saturday. Although it was early October, the weather was warm. There was a hint of burning leaves in the air.

As the men got out of the taxicab, Sheila and I raced out our front door and into their arms, nearly bowling the men over. They returned our enthusiastic kisses.

Despite the distraction of Rob and Brad, I had immensely missed both men. I found myself on the edge of tears, something I had sworn as my first marriage broke apart that I would never let happen again. I didn’t want to be that deep into a relationship that I couldn’t walk away unscathed. Suddenly, that Saturday, I knew that idea was a myth.

I kept telling Paul that I loved him, and that I never wanted him to leave me for a whole month again without taking me with him. I repeated myself a dozen times in different ways, but doing different physical things as I held him, such as jumping up and down.

As we hugged, I became aware of a fifth person standing nearby. I turned to find Zoey Li. I turned and embraced her, giving her a significant hug and a kiss. Sheila copied my example with her.

Before meeting Paul, I would have greeted her after a formal introduction with a handshake, but I was so worked up and feeling so loving, I found my feelings extended to everyone in sight. I knew this was not the Asian way, but it’s what we do here. She laughed, and seemed to enjoy the impromptu greetings.

“Come in, everyone,” I suggested with my arm around Paul’s waist. We parked the suitcases in my garage, and then went into my living room.

Paul asked, “Where are Rob and Brad? I thought maybe they’d be here.”

“Well, we wanted to focus on you, so we gave them the day off so to speak. The past week you were all I could think about – you coming home. I hope we still have the same attachment that we did before you left.” I glanced sideways at Zoey who was looking her purse for something. I did feel a little insecure.

Paul kissed me, “Honey, we are the strongest we’ve ever been. You weren’t listening, but I’ve been telling you how much I missed you too. Now, where’s that surprise you were talking about?”

I hugged him again, “The surprise comes later, maybe not even today, but soon.”

I asked Zoey, “Your name does not sound Chinese – Zoey, that is.”

“Oh, I have a longer name that is nearly impossible to pronounce and harder to translate, so I adopted Zoey because it has those syllables in it. My name means something akin to ‘kind and loving,’ and in choosing my Anglo name I find that Zoey means almost the same.”

Sheila and I had prepared lunch for everyone, knowing their approximate arrival time. I was in a mood where all I really wanted to do was pull Paul into my bed and demonstrate the best way I knew how that I was devoted to him in mind, body, and spirit. The presence of Zoey Li frustrated that desire.

After lunch, Paul and Mike took their luggage home, and to change and shower. They said they’d be back in less than an hour. Zoey sat with us talking about her life in China and her hopes for the new business venture.

Although she looked about eighteen, Zoey was thirty. She had brown hair, a truly timeless Asian face, and a small shapely body with breasts.

Zoey caught me staring at her breasts. She said, “They’re real.” She cupped one with each hand. “When some of the Chinese people started to eat a more balanced diet, our physiology changed. Many young women now have beautiful natural breasts and are no longer flat chested – our old image. Of course, some use plastic surgery, but mine are real.”

Zoey went on, “Some Chinese men think I am misshapen, like a freak because of these. The western men, like Paul and Mike, think I very pretty because of them. I guess I belong more in this culture than my birth culture.”

Zoey tittered slightly signaling that a humorous remark was about to come, “You may get a chance to see them later, if what Paul told me about your lifestyle is accurate.”

I blushed, “I hope he wasn’t too detailed.”

Zoey got serious, “He was detailed, and I must tell you that I approve, and if you’ll have me I hope to participate. I also want to assure you that I am not a threat to your relationship with him. He has been, and I hope will remain, a pleasant diversion. I brought your name up often to remind him of his love for you.

“Thank you. I have moved to a place in my life where I love many people simultaneously – men and women, and I mean in a physical way and not only emotionally. I want to be inclusive, and I extend that to you because you obviously have a mutual attraction to Paul ... and Mike.”

Zoey turned to Sheila, “You looked worried earlier. I tell you the same I tell Jane. I do not want marriage with Michael, only occasional pleasure from sex. I hope you are also inclusive.”

Sheila said, “I try. I’m less secure in my thinking than Jane, but she’s working on me. I follow her lead on things like this, and I know she has my best interests at heart too. If she’s not worried, then I won’t be.”

Zoey said, “You both need to be with your men without me as a distraction. I need a room and shower after all the travel. Why don’t I get a taxicab to a motel and leave you until we meet again?”

I spoke up and Sheila had similar ideas from the look on her face, “Nonsense. We have a spare bedroom here, a great shower, and ... I guess sooner or later we’re going to find ourselves making love to the same man, so please stay here.”

Zoey got her suitcases, and we helped her get situated in my guest bedroom. I made sure she had fresh towels, and Sheila and I left her.

As I was about to leave her, Zoey added one more tidbit about her, “Jane, I want you to know one more thing about me. I am what you call bi-sexual. I go both ways as Mike explained to me. He said Sheila and you are that way as well. I just want you to know that I am glad. I hope we might be together sometime.”

I smiled and leaned in and kissed Zoey on the lips. I didn’t prolong the kiss, or try to turn it into anything other than acceptance of her and what she’d said.

“Come downstairs when you’re ready.”


Paul and Mike came back to the house and soon we were making out with them in the living room. Paul said, “Jane, I want to make love to you. I need to make love to you.”

“I have those same feelings,” I whispered in between kisses. “Let’s go to my bedroom.”

I looked at Mike and Sheila, “You can come too if you want.”

Five minutes later, I slowly lowered my body down the entire length of Paul’s hard cock. I relished the feel of him filling my pussy. “Oh, this is so wonderful and so right.”

Paul chuckled, “I left you two toy boys.”

“And they were of good use and service, but I don’t love them. I love you with all my heart. I didn’t realize how far gone I was until you’d left.”

“Well, I feel the same way. It took being away to realize what I have here in your arms.”

We made love slowly and carefully with each other, paying particular attention to the kisses and words of love that we expressed to one another.

Next to us, even occasionally sharing kisses with us, Sheila and Mike also made love. Mike would lean over and kiss me, and Paul would kiss Sheila. No words were needed for those exchanges. They knew we loved them.

I felt that fifth person presence, and looked to see Zoey standing at the door. She was nude, and obviously hopeful we’d ask her to join us. I was more than curious how she and Paul would interact in a sexual situation, so I gestured her into the room.

“Lie between all of us,” I suggested.

Zoey crawled onto the bed, and lay down slightly tilted towards Paul and me. “Thank you.”

“You are more beautiful without clothes, than with them. You should adopt this as your standard of dress when here.”

Zoey laughed, and then she kissed me. Paul leaned in and kissed her too from his position above me with his cock inside me.

“Put your cock in Zoey,” I implored. “I want to see you fuck her.” I guess the tone of my voice sounded eager and not angry.

A few seconds later, I watched and even guided Paul’s slick hard cock into Zoey’s small tuft of pubic hair. He sank into the beautiful Chinese doll with authority and familiarity. He groaned at the insertion, and I could only imagine the excitement of going from one pussy to another in a couple of seconds.

Zoey looked to be in ecstasy with the penetration. As Paul pumped his cock into the small woman, I toyed with her breasts and kissed her.

After a few minutes, Sheila interrupted us, “I’d like to see Mike fuck her too. He’s been having a share of that beautiful pussy too.”

Paul switched back to me, as Mike mounted Zoey. Sheila took over playing with Zoey’s upper body and kissing her. We were a loving and accommodating group.

We accepted and celebrated our orgasms, but didn’t get into further behavior about clean up other than having washcloths handy for all of us to use in clean up. We cuddled together for a short time, and then got up and dressed.

I had decided to tell Paul and Mike about Leslie, and how she fit into the past month with our sex parties with Rob and Brad. I wanted the right opportunity to tell him, plus I wanted Leslie to be with us.

I pulled Zoey aside and briefly explained that we were about to have a ‘delicate’ family discussion that would include Paul’s sister. I broached the subject of incest with her and asked if she knew the term.

“Oh, yes. For many thousand years, incest was quite acceptable in China. Only in last twenty or thirty years is this changing. It is legal in Japan, but in most countries there are laws against it.”

“Well, you may see some interesting situation develop with Paul and Leslie. I will tell you more details later.”

I invited Leslie to dinner. She was nervous because of the coming revelation about her status. Paul knew his sister had not only reformed, but also undergone somewhat of a personality change due to her counseling. I had emphasized her changes to him in a couple of emails while he was away, but I didn’t get into the sexual side of things. I wondered if he thought of her sexual needs at all.

We had a leisurely cocktail hour and dinner. I noticed that Leslie and I took a little extra liquid courage in order to talk to Paul.

“Paul and everyone,” I started, “I told you I had a nice surprise for you, at least I hope it’s nice and that no one goes all ape shit and flies around the room.” I watched Zoey struggle with the translation of that last sentence.

I got up and stood behind Leslie’s chair. I continued, “What I am pleased to announce is that Leslie has become one of our lovers while you were gone.” I let that remark sit for a few seconds.

I watched Paul’s brow furl, but continued, “While you were away, Leslie and I have expanded our relationship to include loving sex. Sheila has joined us, and so did Rob and Brad, although some of that was pretty carnal. We had quite a few five-somes while you were in China. Moreover, Leslie would like to continue with us.”

Leslie was blushing a near scarlet color about then, something akin to candy apple red. She looked up at me and said in a low voice, but everyone heard because of the silence in the room, “Don’t forget about me being a submissive.”

I picked up on that, “Oh, yes. Leslie is a submissive. I have sometimes played the role of a Dom with her, but she needs a real Dom.”

“I am standing next to Leslie to support her, because we were nervous about your response to this Paul. Leslie confessed to wanting your love and acceptance. We all know she is exceptionally contrite about her past behavior. I am convinced her counseling has dramatically changed her, and brought out a better and more loving person.”

Paul studied Leslie. Leslie had her head down and was staring at her hands in her lap.

Paul slowly formed his thoughts and turned to Leslie, “This is a surprise, and a good one. I have wanted a positive and loving relationship with you since I became an adult and left home. I’ve told you how your past attitudes frustrated that attempt. I know your apologies are genuine, and the cloud of what you did moves further away each day in my memory. I am glad you are finding intimate friends and lovers, even close to home.”

Leslie started sobbing, and in nothing flat her paper napkin was a soggy mass of white pulp. She looked at Paul longingly and said, “I love you. I’m so sorry for what I did and how I’ve behaved, and I promise with all my heart that I’ll never do anything like that again – not to you, not to anyone. I want you to love me – to make love to me.”

Paul’s eyes got large. He looked at me and I nodded, and smiled encouragingly.

Paul said, “Leslie, that’s incest.”

With her head down she said, “I know, and I don’t care. I don’t want you to care either.”

“Let me think about it.” I knew this was Paul’s way of often avoiding a tough decision. When it involved work, he called it the Law of Delay – never make a decision until you have to, particularly if it’s a large, high impact one.

Paul’s first night home, I slept nestled in his arms and purred like contented cat until sleep overtook me. Paul went out like a light. His internal clock was screwed up; however, he’d stayed awake the entire trip from China and so had a sleep deficit to work off.

Zoey left us alone. Sheila went with Mike down to his home to sleep with him. He too looked wiped out.

Sunday, we made love when we woke up, and then I fixed breakfast for the three of us. Zoey knew there was the issue of Leslie on the table.

Paul nodded at me and said, “Jane, take a walk with me.” I tried to test whether there was any anger of peevishness in his tone, but didn’t detect any. Zoey said she’d do kitchen clean up.

We started a brisk walk along the river. Paul started in as soon as we hit the path. “Tell me about Leslie. How did you happen to bring her into the tent.”

“She deduced a few things about our relationship – the foursome, swapping, and the intense sexuality. She asked a pointed question or two, and that opened the doors to a broader discussion. I mentioned that Sheila and I were intimate, and that led to a demonstration by yours truly that turned her on and revealed her submissive streak.”

“How did Leslie respond to you during and after sex?”

“She seemed very happy. She also liked Brad and Rob, and having them make love to her too.”

Paul thought for a long time as we walked at a brisk pace. He said, “I’m not at all sure that the two of us engaging in sex is the right thing to do. It crosses a boundary that can’t be uncrossed.”

He went on, “It doesn’t bother me in the least that the two of you had sex, or that the others joined in as well. That’s good, clean erotic fun.” He laughed at his own understatement.

He asked me to talk about the pros and cons of the two of them getting together. I prattled off the pros that came to mind first. I wasn’t too organized. “Well, Leslie thinks it will make her feel better and help heal the relationship with you that she damaged. It’ll be fun. It’s new pussy for you to try, made even more exciting because it’s taboo.”

I then shifted to the cons. “It is illegal, although among consenting adults I’m not too sure the courts would be very interested. If your parents ever found out, they’d freak out. In a way, Leslie fucked up and sleeping with you might be her subconsciously bringing you down to her level by doing something naughty and bad.”

Paul said thoughtfully, “I hadn’t even thought of a couple of those points.”

“I have a recommendation,” I plied. “Get Leslie to discuss the possibility with her shrink, maybe even with you there. You went to a couple of her earliest sessions. I also volunteer to go, if that would help. Heck, any of us would go, if it would help her in some way. I do love her.”

We stopped by Leslie’s townhouse on the way back from our walk, and Paul asked her to talk about their union with her psychiatrist. He didn’t say yes or no, only that he loved her and wanted to be sure that they did no lasting damage to each other or to their relationships.

Leslie kept nodding enthusiastically, urged on by the thought that Paul wasn’t turning her down cold.

Leslie asked, “In the meantime, may I still join your evening get togethers? I guess that you have Zoey involved now too.”

Paul shook his head. “Let’s hear what the doctor has to say about things first. I’m sorry to be shutting you out.” He looked at me with a lascivious grin; “Jane can come and visit you to keep the edge off in the meanwhile.”

When we next saw Leslie, it was the day after she’d had her regular weekly appointment with her shrink.

Leslie said, “Well, you have to understand that this doctor’s way of counseling me, is to let me lead myself to ways of thinking and answers I didn’t know about. So, she asks lots of questions, although I do get some straight advice from her once in a while.”

“The first question she asked me was ‘Why?’ I had said I wanted to make love to my brother, and that’s what she asked. I talked about how I’d feel, how I wanted to prove my amends to the bad stuff I did, and how good it would feel to reestablish the love we used to have years earlier.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.