Dillon Run
Chapter 5: Dating, repentance, revelation, a submissive

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Dating, repentance, revelation, a submissive - As Jane Atkins moves into a new townhouse development named Dillon Run, she builds special relationships with new housemate Sheila and a few neighbors. Relationships with neighbors Paul and Mike are soured by scandalous news, but Jane discovers treachery and deceit. The perpetrator is uniquely exposed. Jane and Sheila also befriend a few others, creating a growing circle of close sexual friends and romances. Much group sex, but with a plot. Six chapters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Cream Pie  

Dating, repentance, revelation, a submissive

The not so subtle pressure on Rob and Brad worked. They called on Tuesday evening, only it was a week after the cookout, to see if they could arrange a date with us on Friday night after work. We’d do dinner, go to a lounge they knew that had a nice jazz trio playing, and then they’d bring us home. We eagerly agreed.

Paul and Mike had been sitting on my sofa getting blowjobs from Sheila and me when the pair had called. I didn’t need to explain the date as they heard my side of the conversation.

The two young men picked us up Friday at seven o’clock right on the dot. I almost felt they’d waited a block up the street so they pulled into our driveway exactly on time.

Sheila and I welcomed both guys with hugs and significant kisses, and again we switched partners before we ended the greeting. We got similar results to the last time.

We had fun over dinner, a lively discussion, and the jazz club we went to after dinner was perfect. We were all feeling warm towards each other, and there’d been more hand holding than at a junior high school prom. I had sort of ended with Rob, and Sheila with Brad.

We rode back to Dillon Run with Rob driving his car, and Brad and Sheila in the back seat. I thought about how we’d been in this situation before with Mike and Paul.

Sheila put the make on Brad, and he willingly succumbed. The two of them made out in the backseat most of the way home. I just casually put my hand on Rob’s thigh, and gently stroked the area in an apparently idle gesture. He seemed unusually alert after that, especially since I was only about three or four inches from his cock.

We invited the guys in for a few moments ‘to say goodbye properly and to thank them for a pleasant evening.’ We’d already planned another date for Wednesday the coming week.

Inside, I immediately adjusted the lights and following Mike’s example I hit a button and some dreamy and romantic music came on.

I turned to Rob and said, “Oh, more jazz. Dance with me.” I didn’t give him much of chance; I flowed into his arms and started to sway. He got with the dance agenda quickly.

I had another agenda, and got into that next by initiating a whole lot of kisses, that got hotter and hotter, quickly migrating to French kisses with a lot of tongue action on both our parts. Rob took the initiative to cup my breast after our second dance. We were pretty worked up by then.

I glanced around looking for Brad and Sheila, but I recalled they’d headed into the kitchen to make coffee. I knew that agenda too. I maneuvered us around in our dancing until I could glance into the kitchen. Sheila’s top was pushed up, and Brad was nursing on one of her breasts as his other hand fondled her other tit.

Seeing that, I pushed Rob’s hand up under my top, and even reached in and yanked my bra up above my tits so he could fondle my boobies. He liked that and got me worked up in nothing flat.

We made out with our partners for a half hour. I decided not to push for anything other than breast play lest we scare off our somewhat inexperienced dates. That turned out to be a good decision.

After Rob and Brad had left, Sheila and I ended in bed together delivering orgasms and completing the evening for each other. I loved being bisexual; it doubled the chance for a date when you wanted one.

Sheila and I practically attacked Mike and Paul the next day. We barely let them out of bed, yet we were very creative in how we arranged our lovemaking and our sapphic shows for the men. We were at a whole other level than we were with Rob and Brad.

Our Wednesday date with the new men went off without a hitch. We had a nice dinner at a Mexican restaurant, and then came back to my townhouse. Again, I started us off with a little dancing that quickly turned into romancing.

This time I got Rob on the sofa and soon we were topless. I let him indulge all of his nursing fantasies on my breasts. Across the dimly lit room, Sheila was similarly entertaining Brad.

I’m sure that the proximity of the two couples did a lot to stimulate and motivate the guys. By plan, Sheila and I had both worn skirts. After Rob had been at my breasts for a while, I grabbed one of his hands and thrust it up under my skirt.

He looked simultaneously shocked and pleased, if that were possible. He allowed his fingers to stroke up my smooth thighs right to where my legs joined. I was hot, and I also had started to push out pussy juice at a prodigious rate.

Soon, thank God, Rob pulled the gusset of my panties aside and stroked my slit. I groaned and whispered to him that he was doing just what I wanted him to do. I told him he had all night to stop. He didn’t stop.

We returned the favor by pulling the guys dicks out and slowly masturbating them as we all fondled each other. Sheila and I had coordinated a little about the order of our seduction plan. Again, we didn’t plan to go all the way with the guys, but we wanted to give them a taste, so to speak, of our pussies, complete a romantic handjob, and then nudge them out the door with the promise of a further and more sexual date.

About eleven o’clock, Sheila announced that she had an early day and had to turn in. That was our signal that the evening was over. The guys left, probably with blue balls, because even though we’d jerked them off, we’d worked them back to a satisfactory hardness. The message was, ‘On the right night, we can keep giving you sexy orgasms all night long; please come back.’ They got the message.

Paul and Mike arrived about two minutes later; they’d been watching for the departure of Rob and Brad. We had them fuck us until we were blue around the gills, and happily satisfied with our primary lovers. I slept in Paul’s arms, and Sheila and Mike probably had a similar arrangement.

Our third date with Brad and Rob was Saturday night. Paul and Mike reluctantly gave up the evening for the larger cause of seeing our circle grow.

We went to an early dinner, and then a seven o’clock movie. We were back at my townhouse about ten o’clock, and missing most of our clothing by ten-twenty. Again we were in each other’s presence in my living room.

I pulled Rob’s cock from his pants about then, and started to fellate him. I didn’t want him firing off prematurely, so I did a lot of hand play with him too, gently teasing him and then backing him down.

Sometimes I’d take a break, we’d make out, I’d have him fondling my breasts, and then fingering my pussy. I’d gone commando so there were no interfering panties. I hoped he’d get the ‘Welcome’ message.

Rob eventually went down on me with great enthusiasm. He actually knew what he was doing, and had me cranked up pretty well in only a few minutes. I remember thinking about how Mike had under-estimated his employees.

A few feet away, I saw our near mirror image with Brad and Sheila. Feeling the erotic pleasure of Rob’s tongue and fingers working me over, feeling his cock against my leg, and watching Brad and Sheila pushed me over the edge, and I came in buckets, even ejaculating some of my juices and getting them on Rob. I apologized but he just looked pleased at my response to his ministrations.

I whispered to him, “Make love to me. Fuck me. I want you in me.”

That was just the right thing to say, because he stripped away the last of his clothing, and then was balls deep in my cunt and moving slowly and deliberately as we melded our bodies together.

The two men were amazing in their staying power. I figured they’d each blast off their first load in only a couple of minutes, but twenty minutes after Rob slid his cock into me he was still going strong.

Brad was similarly engaged with Sheila. I had always loved watching a long, hard cock drive into her pussy, and that night was no exception. I also expected Brad to be self-conscious and shy, wanting to hide his body from us. He showed no such signs.

Our own unique brand of fireworks lit up our brains with wonderful climaxes a few minutes apart.

We lay naked and temporarily sated, often making out, after our carnal urges were satisfied. My estimation of both men had gone up significantly.

I heard Sheila say, “I hope we don’t have to wait a week until we see you again. Why don’t we prepare dinner for you on Tuesday evening.” I liked that idea, plus we knew that Paul and Mike had a late dinner meeting.

Paul and Mike got our undivided attention all day Sunday and again Monday night. Tuesday morning, they left for their month-long trip starting with a flight to the west coast.


Sweet. That was the word I adopted to describe Leslie’s new personality. Instead of the hardness, rough edges, and unhidden anger I’d felt when I first met her, I felt pleasantness, a desire to please, hyper-awareness of others and their moods, support, and even innocence.

Leslie also kept apologizing every time we bumped into each other, and I kept telling her that she could stop now. Finally, after about the twelfth time, I took Leslie to coffee on one of my days off, sat her down, and had a frank talk with her.

“Leslie. Stop apologizing. I get it. Paul gets it. Mike gets it. Sheila gets it. Unfortunately, we won’t forget, but already as time has passed it’s no longer the burning issue it was.”

Leslie had tears running down her cheeks. “I’ve tried so hard to change. I have changed. I feel as though I was born again, and I didn’t even have to go to church to do it. All I had to do was hours and hours of time with my psychiatrist. I don’t think I’ll ever be done, but OK I won’t apologize again, but know that in the deepest part of my soul and heart I am so sorry for all the shit I did. I hope Paul forgives me and can be a brother to me again some day. I was such a bitch of a sister to him since I turned twelve.”

I got up out of my seat and went and hugged her.

I started us talking about what she planned to do for work. David hadn’t wanted a working wife, but with him now out of the picture and the pair split apart, she was going to need an income stream. Fortunately, she had a college degree in liberal arts, but not much practical experience in anything except PhotoShop, and I could testify.

I made some recommendations, and I knew she was taking my statements seriously, because she pulled out a pen and started to take notes in a small notebook. Eventually, our conversation in that area ended.

Leslie asked, “Errr, may I ask a question ... if it’s embarrassing or inappropriate just tell me to mind my own business.”

My ears perked up. “Go ahead.”

“Do Sheila and you share the guys?”

I gave her a long look trying to analyze the reason for the question.

Leslie got nervous in the silence between us. She started again, this time talking at twice the speed; “I’m sorry I asked. It’s just I was curious, and I jumped to conclusions because of how you kiss each other’s boyfriends, and with David gone I’m ... oh,...”

“Yes, we do.”

Leslie’s eyes got large. “You do?”

“We do, although Sheila and Mike are a solid couple, as are Paul and I.”

I waited for Leslie’s next question, but she was digesting the answer I just gave her. I went on, “I love Paul a great deal, and I think that we’ll eventually do something to get closer together. I hope he knows I’m ready when he is. I also love Mike, and I love Sheila.”

“How do you... ?”

“We’re usually together in one of our living rooms or someone’s bedroom when we’re having sex. If we’re truly setting out to sleep, we usually pair off and sleep as a couple.”

“Do the guys ... you know?”

“No, they’re not inclined that way, although some of our activities require that they touch intimate parts together.” Leslie looked puzzled so I added, “For example, a double blowjob – two cocks in my mouth at the same time, or being DPed.”

“DPed?”

“Double penetrated. I enjoy it when we’re feeling particularly worked up and being a little rough with each other. One of them is in my pussy, and the other in my ass, although I’ve had two in my pussy at the same time too. Either way is exciting and stimulating.”

Leslie breathed really heavy, “Wow!” After recovering, she was, “And do you and Sheila do things?”

“We do. We do make love, and have done so without the guys being around. When the men are present we’ll put on a little show for them.”

“A show?”

“Such as eating cum from each other’s pussy, masturbating each other, playing with a dildo, or simply doing a sixty-nine together.

“Oh, my. How did you learn how to do all that?”

“Trial and error, plus we watch porn occasionally; it’s very stimulating and much better than a lot of the regular movies that are around. I recommend it.”

“Isn’t some of the stuff you mentioned kind of kinky and gross – like licking cum from someone else?”

“Leslie, what was your relationship with David like? Had you have sex with other guys before you married?”

“David was my first and only. I guess we were pretty ordinary, plus we only did it once a week or less. He was usually over me. I am on the pill, but I cleaned up right away with Kleenex or a washcloth.”

“Leslie, I think one translation of the Kama Sutra distilled about four hundred different sexual positions, and that was just with two people; add a couple more and you have an infinite number of fun possibilities. I have my top ten, but there are a lot of ways to make love and have fun at it. I suppose you have to be a gymnast to do some of them well.”

Leslie thought about that for a minute as we sipped our drinks. She asked, “And Sheila and you are dating those two new guys that were at the picnic?”

“Rob and Brad? Yes, Mike and Paul suggested it to keep Sheila and I pleasured while they were away. We were a little shocked at first, but have gone ahead with it.”

“And you’ve had sex with them?”

“Yes, just recently.”

“God, I’m so jealous. I wish someone was having sex with me.”

I laughed, “I’ll keep that in mind.”

Leslie ignored my reply and went on, “You’re having sex with three or four guys now, but if you ever happen to need, you know, a substitute or something, I wish you’d think of me. I just need...”

Leslie suddenly realized the direction she’d taken the conversation. She blushed red – about the color of the red stripes on the American flag, and said, “Oh, my God, I can’t believe I said all of that.”

I laughed and we went on to other less salacious topics. I had the feeling that Leslie wanted to delve deeper into every aspect of our conversation. Based on what she said, I realized she was almost a neophyte in terms of what she knew about having sex.

Sheila and I had another ‘date’ with Rob and Brad. As with each of our dates before, we pushed the envelope a little with them, carefully nudging them out of their comfort zones. At one point, we got the men fucking us right next to each other on the sofa. Sheila and I kissed, and that made the guy’s mouths drop open.

And then, as planned, Sheila said, “Let’s switch.”

The serious fucking that had been going on stopped along with all movement. Well, I kept going and Sheila did too, but the guys froze. I guess those two words got their attention in a large way.

Brad said, “You mean Jane would come over to me to...”

“Fuck,” Sheila filled in. “And I’d go over to Rob. I’d like to be with him a little, I bet he’d like to try my pussy, and I’m almost certain you’d like to stick your beautiful dick into Jane. I’ve watched you watch her; she turns you on, right?”

“Errr, right, but so do you.” I thought what a politically correct answer that was.

Sheila slowly rose in her straddle of Brad, until finally his long damp cock waved in the open air.

I repeated the exhibitionism as Brad and Sheila watched. Sheila moved over to Rob and me. As soon as Rob’s cock came free of my pussy, she took hold, put her mouth over the end, and sank right down his shaft into a deep throat penetration of her airway. She came up sputtering, and said, “OK, now, let’s put this beast back to work.”

I went over to Brad, helped him reenter the pussy hovering over his cock, and then we went to town.

To get the guys used to switching, Sheila and I went back and forth a half-dozen times, before we let our current partners blast their young cum into our bodies. I made sure to have Brad so he’d have a new experience.

The guys were getting better at cuddling after sex, and we did that for a few moments, eliciting several hundred kisses apiece from them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.