Recent Model - Cover

Recent Model

Copyright© 2015 by Caractacus

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - His girlfriend had told him to take care of any "damsels in distress" while at college

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I had gotten the opportunity to attend all sorts of parties, there were dinner parties – the daughter of a contributor, who neglected to tell me that the dinner party was for the incumbent senator (who I found to be sadly lacking in intelligence, far too narcissistic, and totally unaware of or uninterested in anything outside of his particular sphere of interest; and I tried to avoid him as much as possible the entire evening, I couldn't have cared less which political party he belonged to, except maybe to make sure I voted in favour of the other candidate, except that he would be just the same), swinger's parties (I only went with her, on the condition that we had a mutual agreement about what we would do, and how far we would go, depending on circumstances I would make a final decision at the appropriate time, it was seldom that I went out with any of those girls again), BDSM clubs (again mutual agreements, I may be a strong personality, but as far as pain and discipline go, just not to my tastes; domination and submission while really serious for some participants, seemed almost childish in other aspects – of course I had grown up in a modern, American home where the culture of equality was taken for granted. Oh, I admit that I might on occasion tie them up, blindfold them, give a spanking, but that is a part of the sex play, the lead-up; not the main attraction). And then sometimes, it was even just to a normal nightclub, where we could dance the night away.

I imbibed large quantities of beer, wine, and lesser amounts of hard liquor. I partook of the pleasures of a good Cuban cigar more than once, toked on a blunt or two, maybe more than just two; but kept away from anything else (not so much for fear of legal consequences, but rather out of my own conscience, and fear of being stupid). I got to eat simple hors d'oeuvres like crackers and cheese, barbeques, buffets, off of a' la carte menus, and nouveau cuisine dishes (although I still don't see what anyone wants with a tastefully- (is that a pun, although I believe it may more likely be an oxymoron) / artfully-arranged bit of rabbit food, instead of a whole plate of edible food).

I had even gotten to race my car in some street drags, as well as a sanctioned street race, the local Police Department had closed off some roads just for the race. The Police Chief was a realist, and had decided that a controlled event would be safer than an illicit night event, or worse, guys getting stupid on the busy interstate.

It was a Friday night, the road was quiet, it was mostly unused over the weekend, and even at night, due to it leading only to a small industrial park. The road had been built to service some new subdivisions, and further industrial development, and was therefore a dual lane on each side of a median. The industrial park side had a circle which turned into a hairpin bend for our purposes, while the town side led straight into a strip mall, with a parking area that made a good pits area.

The air was rent with the sound of a dozen car's engines starting. They all revved up, there was the sound of tyres squealing on the tarmac, the first heat was underway. Three laps, totalling about seventeen miles was over quickly, the top two cars going forward into a final. Three more heats were held, I raced in the third heat, and came first. All of the finalists, eight of us, went into the final race, which would be held over five laps.

I had started in third place, but had to shoot around the pole position, when he stalled as the flag dropped. He was hit by somebody behind me, but they both got away. I was able to get to the hairpin bend, just yards behind the number one placed car, and then I was pushing him, making him go faster on the straightaway.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.