Recent Model - Cover

Recent Model

Copyright© 2015 by Caractacus

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - His girlfriend had told him to take care of any "damsels in distress" while at college

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I had already found that when dating, having something unique as your trademark, in other words, not just the normal dinner and a movie, but rather by attending monologues, plays, scientific conventions or even trade shows, in other words showing an interest in my dates' interests; and then when showing them a good time, that is not doing something as stupid as "wham-bam, thank you ma'am," was the way to ensure further interest from her, as well as seldom having to worry about not having anybody to share my bed, keeping such an occurrence down to usually less than once a week.

My freshman year at college had netted me at least one girl who had been raped, who learned that a man can be a real man and also be gentle and caring; two, possibly more, who had been abused, they also found a gentle, caring man. There was even a lesbian exploring her bi-side (at least that is what she claimed), who was to say the least surprised – all of her friends having told her all sorts of horror stories regarding men.

I had had petite Asian girls, large buxom Scandinavian types, there were blondes, brunettes, gingers, I had white girls, black girls, brown girls, some were large, some were small, and some thin and everything in-between.

My youngest was still Rachel, sixteen at the time of her initiation, my oldest was a toss-up – there was a fifty-something divorcée who was auditing some classes, often sitting with her daughter (although a final-year student, one of my other "conquests", who had introduced us); and then there was my business-economics teacher.


My professor, a middle-aged woman who was totally living up to the stereotype of teacher, the dyed slightly blue-tinged grey hair in a severe bun, the heavy duty industrial strength brassiere, the granny panties, grey skirt and jacket, frilly blouse, and three-inch patent leather pumps, she should have been in Hollywood, or maybe she had gotten her fashion sense from Hollywood or some porn movie.

There was always that expectation of the gift of a bright red apple every time that I saw her – but she was one of those delightful surprises, she was a real screamer, and she was a squirter. No matter what the outside package may have looked like or may have seemed, I always knew that I was well and truly fucked, many an evening, I was totally exhausted; and while I may not have been a professional athlete, I was at least military fit.

And then there was one of the ROTC DI Sergeants, who if you were to see her when she was out of her uniform, you would never have believed that she could have been a Drill Instructor. She stood a bit over five foot ten, and probably weighed less than one-twenty, and was built like a super-model, and had the face of one. Although we were not supposed to fraternise, at least in the ROTC role; one of my regular girls was also ROTC, and it was through her that I got to know Staff Sergeant Jones.

Margaret, to her friends and family (and lovers), was an adventurous soul, she actually had modelled earlier in her life, but found that she sought more from life, and had joined the army. She wanted to experience a great many things, including threesomes, both MFF and MMF, but she was unwilling to try anything on campus (and definitely not within the ROTC, military rules being what they are, and she was already out on a limb being involved with me), as there was always a chance that any of the students might be indiscreet; and involving me with another guy, well, that just didn't make me feel too particularly comfortable.

As I mentioned Margaret was adventurous, while her present duty rotation had put her in this situation, of being a drill instructor for the ROTC, she had already seen some of the world. She was similar to both Caroline and Rachel, in that role-playing played a large role in her life. If we saw something on campus, or something on the TV, we would play it out. She was interested to learn more about Alison and how we had met, she also found Rachel to be fascinating.

Margaret eventually got her MFF with Rachel as the other participant, although she was a little shocked at Rachel's age, until I reminded her that I was myself, still only a first year, and not yet twenty. There is always a possibility that she may have been even more shocked at Rachel's attitude towards me, and the fact that she was so open-minded regarding all of my other girlfriends (to tell the truth, I had often found it a little disconcerting, myself). There was obviously not a single jealous bone in that sexy little body.

Of course, Rachel was totally fascinated with the ménage à trois, and was always willing to share me with one of her or my girlfriends.

Since I had already in the past made it a habit to take dates away from home, I had been doing that with Margaret. One Friday evening, I took her all the way back to my parents place. After the obligatory greetings, I went to my apartment, and invited Margaret in. although I had made no arrangements with Rachel, she was lying there in her birthday suit. Margaret was about to demand that I take her back, when Rachel asked, "I don't mind sharing, if you don't. Are you sure you want to go?"

Margaret wasn't going to let a dare like that go. And just like that, I was involved in another threesome. Rachel suggested that I wait, let her first warm Margaret up. Margaret looked at me, I nodded.

She climbed onto the bed with Rachel. Rachel lost no time in starting to undress Margaret. Margaret had been wearing a simple frock, over just panties, her build did not require a bra, and the evening was warm, and so she had not worn stockings. That was her excuse, but we all knew that it made disrobing so much easier.

Rachel scraped her fingernails down Margaret's torso, and then attached her mouth to one of Margaret's B-cup sized tits. Margaret was already forgetting any reservations she may have had. Margaret being so much taller, had to hunch up, but they got into a 69-position, with Margaret on the bottom.

I watched as tongues licked, then fingers penetrated. My dick was as hard as it had ever been. They had given each other a few cums, when I approached the bed. As I pushed into Rachel, Margaret let go of her clit, and started licking my ball-sac. I had to control myself, although maybe if I get the first one out of the way now, I'll be able to carry on again later. I maintained control. Rachel came, but I knew that I could get her off anytime, when we were doing doggy-style.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.