Recent Model - Cover

Recent Model

Copyright© 2015 by Caractacus

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - His girlfriend had told him to take care of any "damsels in distress" while at college

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I had finished what student registration still needed to be done, and got the timetables for my various major, as well as elective classes; plus a roster and information of where to find the ROTC. Over the next several days, I threw myself into school work. Life wasn't so bad after all.

Until of course, Rachel phoned on Friday evening. I ended up promising that I would come home next weekend, as long as there was no ROTC obligation, only some homework; at least that was what I hoped.

It had become necessary for me to change dorm rooms, my roommate was not only a slob, untidy and so on, but he also seemed to practice essentially no real personal hygiene. I couldn't deal with that. I couldn't really see him lasting very long in a college environment, where discipline was an essential, at least to my way of thinking.

The universe's normal sense of humour came to the fore, as the only available room would happen to be on a co-ed floor in a co-ed dormitory. My first foray to the men's room proved to be a veritable obstacle course. I was going to have to invest in a robe, traipsing to the men's in either just shorts or wrapped in a towel would be embarrassing to say the least.

In fact, that is what happened, Alison swore that she did not mean to do it, when her bag snagged my towel, that next Friday afternoon on my way to the showers. She and four other girls all stood gazing at my package. I had never thought of it as anything special, I was neither the largest nor the smallest at school, I mean, we didn't stand and compare, but when there are twenty or more boys in the change-room, you do notice things. Anyways, they were standing, looking, admiring, while I tried to get myself back together, I admit that I actually blushed.

I picked Rachel up at six-thirty that same evening, she laughed when she heard of my afternoon's misadventure. She reminded me again; that she would always only be mine, but I was a free agent, and to not be worried about servicing any of the ladies who may be in need. "And any of them who could just stand and spend several minutes just looking at you, they must've been desperate."

"Why would you think that?" I asked her. I didn't know if I could trust her analysis of the situation, but then again, I am no more a psychologist than she is.

"The way you described, that they just stood! If they were happily in relationships, they would have carried on, just walked away, in fact, if any one was desperate, Alison sounds like she is it, she might even still be a virgin, for all we know. She should never have been swinging her bag like that when she walked past you."

I did enjoy my weekend. I had a long time ago discovered, and passed on to Rachel, the really fun and enjoyable aspects of role-playing, and she absolutely loved the idea of being Alison, even if for only one night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.