Recent Model - Cover

Recent Model

Copyright© 2015 by Caractacus

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - His girlfriend had told him to take care of any "damsels in distress" while at college

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Rachel had eventually told her mother about us, but Jerry was still unaware. Jerry and I were to eventually separate, he was on his way to an out of state school on a football scholarship, while I was going to our state university, fortunately there was a campus over in the next county, forty miles away, where the military was going to pay for most of my tuition, but that also meant that after the ROTC got through with me, I would be expected to spend another four years after that, at least, in the military, fighting for my country. That had all already been organised prior to my windfall.

One thing that I truly liked about Rachel was her pragmatism; she knew that although we were going out, she had already made a decision that since I was already living a gigolo lifestyle, and she just didn't see herself as presenting enough incentive for me to give it all up, but she was going to remain faithful to me; and then she still gave me instructions that if I were ever to find a damsel in distress who was in need of some loving, I should ensure that she got it.

There I was, I had been ready to adapt to a life of monotony, sorry monogamy, and she tells me not to bother. I was no longer a naïve virgin, but her attitude was perplexing to say the least. It was a disconcerting conversation.

In fact, a week into the summer break, Rachel happened to be present at the next occasion that I was to break a cherry, that of her best girlfriend, Theresa; Rachel had actually orchestrated the whole event. I found out afterwards that not only did Theresa also have a crush on me, but that the two of them had shared many a sleepover consisting of a lot of Sapphic loving, fantasising about me being there with them. Talk about a serious boost to the ego!

Theresa was most definitely not a carbon copy of Rachel. She was swarthy, had an appearance of being of Mediterranean origin, with long flowing dark hair, halfway down her back, and brown eyes. Theresa stood about 5 foot two inches in her socks, and weighed just over a hundred pounds.

Theresa was a little nervous, she knew that I was very experienced, but this was her first time. I kissed her, she seemed to melt into me, I took the opportunity to lead her to my bed. I had moved into a bedsitter that dad had had built over the garage, that was before granddad, his father, had passed away, two years previously, before being able to come stay.

I had been busy with Theresa, who when I stopped kissing her seemed surprised to be lying on top of a bed, with no clothes on. Rachel was sitting in a corner, quietly watching; waiting for everything to be over, for her turn. She was still fully clothed, but was rubbing her crotch, with one hand, while her other hand was inside her blouse, fondling her tits.

I disrobed, and lay down next to Theresa, and resumed kissing her. I moved on, and then found that her ears were very sensitive. She was squirming so much; that I moved down to kissing her neck, making sure to not leave a hickey. While one hand played with her one tit, my mouth attached to the other. The other hand was holding her hands, she was impatient. I had to tie her to the bedstead. She started to hump up at me, and when I moved down, it was not to her pussy, but to her legs, I kissed, licked, and nibbled her thigh, slowly going down her leg until I got to her toes. These also got kissed and lightly masticated.

She was begging. Rachel was begging, she needed me too. I was not to be rushed. I went back up her leg, and down the other one. Rachel was undressed and plunging her hand into her own pussy, in an effort to gain some satisfaction.

Theresa was shaking her head, side to side, it would have been banging if my bed was solid. I moved up. As my tongue dragged through her labia, she screamed, and she also creamed. It was time to put her out of her misery, and I plunged my dick into her soaking cunt. I waited for a while after tearing through her hymen, she begged for me to carry on, I started. It was a rhythm without rhythm, a pattern without pattern, I pushed in slowly and deep, came back almost out, and then thrust back in, quickly. I was pressing on her G-spot, and also banging against her clit. She was shivering and shaking. Her entire body shuddered as she screamed unintelligibly in a massive orgasm, and then she fell silent, she had passed out.

Rachel was amazed, I was also. I had heard of it happening but never experienced it before. I pulled out of Theresa's pussy, and Rachel immediately took advantage of her bestie's unconscious state. She licked me, and said, "I just love the taste of Theresa," and then she pushed at me, I lay down, as she mounted me.

When Theresa woke, Rachel decided that it was time to for all three of us to be together; it was my first, but definitely not to be my last, ménage à trois. That was a day that I would remember for a long time, I got the impression that it may have also strengthened the relationship between the two girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.