True Life Conquests - Cover

True Life Conquests

Copyright© 2016 by hiddenrainbow

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This series is a retelling of various sexual exploits I have had through my life. I have done my absolute best to record things faithfully, and base the dialogue on what I remember of the people involved (unless I have an email, a letter, video or whatever that records what they actually said). I have changed the names to protect myself, and also left out some details that might allow someone to figure out who people are otherwise.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

1999 and 2000 were unusual years for me. Hanna and I broke up and got back together a few times, and in between I enjoyed several new experiences (if not actual sex) with some of my close friends. I’m including this in my story because it was a time when I learned a lot about sex.

From about 1996 or ‘97, I had been a member of a local track athletics club. We all trained together twice a week, with a third optional session at weekends that I usually went to. There were several groups in the club: my group was for sprinters, and included anyone who was a member of the club, wanted to do short distance track training and was over 16. There was one lady who was a veteran (over 50), a longer distance runner, a couple of sisters who were hurdlers, a 100m specialist my own age, a middle distance runner in his 20s and me. In 1999, I had taken a break during summer to go on holiday with Hanna and my friends. After I got back, Hanna and I didn’t really see much of each other. She had a job, and I didn’t have much money for fuel to drive out to visit her. So for the first time since I lost my virginity, I went a few months without sex. Instead, I threw myself into training.

I always enjoyed training, and by the time I was about 17, I was extremely fit from running and working out so much (I also trained at school at least twice a week). I soon started noticing the girls in my group as more than just athletes. Kathy was the younger sister of Nicky, and both were hurdlers. After a few weeks without any sexual activity, I had to look away when they did their hurdling stretches: putting one leg out in front of them and their other bent round behind them, and leaning down over their front leg. Something about the tightly stretched shorts, the flexibility and the bit of cleavage that resulted from them bending over, even in their modest running shirts drove me nuts. Kathy especially did this to me. Kathy was 15, but because her older sister trained with us the club allowed her in our group.

I don’t think Kathy knew, but she was really very pretty. She was blonde and petite, and quite short for a hurdler: probably about 5’3” (160cm). Her hair was always tied back in a long ponytail, which somehow emphasised how young she looked. She always wore black shorts that sat just above where her little bottom met her legs, and a tiny bit of a curve was usually visible, although she spent a lot of time unconsciously pulling them down. She really didn’t have any breasts to speak of, but both her and her sister wore sports halter tops that sort of squeezed things together and gave her a little cleavage when she bent over to stretch. I was never really sure where to look. I don’t think any part of me thought that staring at a 15 year old was wrong exactly (I was only 18 myself), but I was aware that it was a little inappropriate, especially with her big sister always in the background.

Kathy and I didn’t talk much; she was extremely shy, and perhaps she felt awkward being younger than the rest of us. I talked to her sister all the time, she was my age and extremely fun and outgoing. But the girl who I was really absorbed with in our group was Liv. Liv was a middle-long distance runner: her events were 400m and 800m. She was in our group to work on her speed, and also trained at the weekends with a distance group. Her father pushed her extremely hard, he wanted her to be a professional athlete. She absolutely had the body for it. Liv was tall (she was the same height as me or maybe slightly taller, and I’m about 5’11”-180cm) had short blonde hair in a sort of short bob, and braces. She wasn’t quite as conventionally pretty as Kathy, but she had extremely long slender legs and her face tended to go very pink when she was running hard, both of which I found adorable. I’d had a few crushes in my life, but since I met Hanna, Liv was the first I’d actually got to really spend any time with.

I had a couple of interesting encounters with both Kathy and Liv that year that shaped my sexual growth (and probably made me the deviant individual I am to this day). I think the first may have happened at the start of the summer, before I went away with Hanna and my friends to Asia (see chapter 2). When it was warm, Kathy and Nicky would often change out of their running clothes into regular shorts and t-shirts before going home. The club had small changing rooms for this. I never changed, instead just throwing on a pair of tracksuit pants over my clothes and jumping in my car. This meant I usually left before them.

On this occasion, I had gone inside to go to the bathroom before I left the club. The bathrooms were that kind where there is no door, and you can see the sinks and mirrors and such, but the stalls are hidden around the corner. The ladies’ changing room was closed for cleaning. The men’s bathroom was just past the women’s, and as I walked past I glanced up. I saw Kathy standing there, her shorts half way down her skinny legs. She was wearing a pair of white brief panties that rode right on her hips. I can remember being frozen, captivated by how beautiful she looked, how pale her skin was. Nicky was behind her, facing away from me with her sports bra over her head. Her slightly muscled back was visible, her skin a little more tanned than her sister but still quite pale. The moment seemed to last forever. I had seen Hanna in her underwear many times, but she wasn’t the lithe athletic figure that these girls were. Something about it imprinted on my mind. I started walking again just as Kathy looked up and saw me. She looked back down at her shorts, which were now around her ankles, and immediately started to blush. I looked away and kept walking.

That moment only lasted part of a second, but the image of that young teenage girl in her white panties made a big impression on me. From then on, and even now, a girl wearing just her underwear is infinitely sexier to me than a naked one.

But it didn’t stop there. The next training session was at the weekend, in the hills near where I lived. There were some wooden steps in the side of one of the hills, and we would sprint up them for training, run short sprints on the flat ground and so on. It was hard work, but we always had a bit of fun chasing each other in the forest, throwing pine cones or whatever as a bit of a break.

Kathy had said hi when she arrived, but other than that we hadn’t exchanged a word. This wasn’t particularly unusual, she didn’t talk much anyway. But I did notice her looking at me and blushing, which I’d never seen before. The training session itself went by quickly, as they usually did. Our final exercise was a relay in two teams. One person from each team would run up to the top of the steps, then the next person would run up (to give the first person a bit of a breather), and the first person would tag and come down, and we’d keep going like that. The last person in the relay had to wait until their partner reached the bottom, then run down. The steps were quite high, so you probably got about a minute to rest in between runs. Graham (the coach) picked Kathy, Nicky and Steve (the sprinter) on one team, and myself, Liv and Alan (the distance runner) on the other. Kathy and I had to race first.

I easily beat Kathy up to the top. Graham waited and didn’t let Liv go until just before Kathy reached the top. She was breathing hard, my breathing had already calmed down a little while I was waiting.

‘You all right?’ I grinned at her.

‘I feel a bit dizzy, ‘ she replied.

‘Oh. Do you want to sit down?’ I put my arms on her shoulders to look at her face. Kathy practically collapsed into my arms. I didn’t really have time to think about how it happened, but what I did notice was her small breasts pressing hard against my chest. I could feel their little rise and fall with her heavy breathing. Her arms were draped over my shoulders. I carefully lifted her up with my hands at her waist.

‘Whoah. Sorry ... I felt a bit odd there.’ Kathy breathed. There was no doubt in my mind that she had done it deliberately. Luckily, the people at the bottom of the steps (including Nicky) probably hadn’t really been able to see. Just then, Liv popped up to the top step.

‘Am I interrupting something?’ she panted, grinning. I sped back down the steps without a reply. It was lucky for me that Liv had arrived when she did, because those firm young breasts pressing against me had triggered the beginnings of a huge erection, which would have been extremely troublesome while running. Liv’s arrival distracted me and the erection dissipated before it had really become obvious.

On the way home in the car, I had some time to think. I was still sure that Kathy had pressed herself against me on purpose. This wasn’t really something I knew how to handle though. Part of me was thinking that she was a bit young for me, but I had been extremely horny lately, and it is hard to derail the thought patterns of a horny teenager. I decided (or at least the horny teenager part of me decided) to just not do anything and see what would happen.

The next week was the last week before school started up again (for everyone else). Graham had scheduled a ‘pyramid’ training session, which was running sprints of 100m, 200m, 300m, 400m and 500m, then back down to 100 again. It was probably the toughest training session he did with us, and the first time I had done it I had actually thrown up afterwards. Happily, this time it started pouring rain when we were less than half way through, so we moved indoors to the gym. Graham set up cones and we ran shuttles back and forth for the rest of the session. Everyone was still pretty damp from the rain when we were done. It was my turn to put away the cones and lock up the gym, then return the key to the front desk. Nicky and Kathy had gone to get changed, Liv’s dad had showed up to collect her, and everyone else had left.

The equipment room was fairly large, but didn’t have a light, so you had to leave the door into the gym open. As I was putting away the cones, it suddenly got much darker. I turned around. Someone was blocking out some of the doorway. I could still see a bit, but not much. I felt a little body next to me. ‘Hello’ said Kathy’s voice next to me.

‘Hi?’ I replied. ‘What are you doing in here?’

‘I wanted to ask you a question’

‘Ok. What question?’ I answered, as if being in a darkened equipment room with a wet 15 year old was completely normal.

‘Well... ‘ she sounded pretty hesitant and shy still, although it was hard to tell without being able to see her face. ‘There is a boy that I like.’

‘Ok. Does that have anything to do with me?’ Luckily Kathy couldn’t see my face, or she would have known I was grinning a bit at this point.

‘Er ... sort of.’ she replied. I felt her press up against me. She was much shorter than me, so her little damp breasts were pressed into my chest, but my rapidly hardening cock was pushing against her stomach. Suddenly, this didn’t seem like the best idea. I could feel tiny pointed nipples pressing against me. My mind was racing. I realized that whatever happened here, I would have to see Kathy and Nicky a lot more over the next year until I went away to university. I couldn’t just stop going to training, that was unthinkable.

Unfortunately, my mind hadn’t been racing quite fast enough. I felt Kathy’s hand on my stomach; slowly it moved down until it was over my cock, which was awkwardly positioned. I heard her gasp and wondered if she’d ever touched one before. ‘Kathy, stop.’ She stopped moving her hand, but didn’t take it off me. I could see her looking up at me in the semi-darkness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.