Love Diaries
Chapter 2: Intellects Don't Make Finest Lovers?

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

True Sex Story: Chapter 2: Intellects Don't Make Finest Lovers? - Elle has a secret diary, where she chronicles her love adventures.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Mystery   Safe Sex   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow   Nudism  

He just wants to play boxing with you. That is what I wrapped up in my conclusion. He afterwards begun stroking my cheeks in an affectionate manner, cuddling my thighs and waist what's more. I went insane over this. I became so appallingly shy and timid I just wanted to withdraw myself from him every time I saw him and hide myself under something. I honestly didn't know what else to do. He furthermore told me this in his good-humored way, "Baby, I love you."

Huh? A shy, introverted me? Loved by Piers? That must have been an absolute joke on his part, right? I felt so.

I no longer had any uncertainty about it. It was me whom he had been strongly staring at. He was punching and slapping me because he took pleasure from being in my company. He was doing all these things, even outclassing me in Religious Studies—just to show me how first-rate he was. Then came the money bragging and displaying thing. He begun coming to class with lots and loads of money. He purposely showed it to me, inquiring what I wanted to have for break. In the tuck shop, I would see him wolfing luxurious biscuits, costly drinks, and so on.

This is what massively turns me down. Men priding themselves in what they have. Money, money, money! He painted this picture in my mind that made me appear like an insatiable gold-digger, and I loathed this deed of his. What now? I was the ravenous gold digger, constantly seeking out and preying on men of prosperity and possessions? No. no! I could not be bartered for such.

From money, Piers went on swanking the most classy phones of that time. I didn't even have a cell myself. I desperately desired one, yet I was not tolerated to be in possession of any. Even if I had one, it would not have been as most posh and expensive as the ones I was weighing here with my two eyes. I could only wonder in stillness ... and admire without a slight belligerent sound.

Nothing had worked for Piers Genius thus far; the real dilemma was that I was too shy and bashful to date anyone. I did feel something small for him, and yet I couldn't do anything other than scold and reprove myself for daring to fall in love. The truth is I wasn't prepared yet to meet love.

Still strong-minded on triumphing me, Piers begun experimenting ways to make me get green-eyed with envy. He would walk to me in person carrying a mirror, powder, and a plastic-tailored comb; once he had made it to me, he would scrape the comb nicely through his hair, calmly and evenly, and then put on some make-up before asking me, "How do I look? I want to look as unblemished best as I possibly can in the eyes of those new students. Yes. I am intent on seducing some of them."

Really? This was just commonplace news to me—one that I was probably going to share with my much-loved friends during lunch. I plainly told him, "You look amazing. Have good luck in your schemes." Stylishly he would march away, peering back at me every once in a while. I wished him all the best of luck openly.

I LOVED HER SO DEEPLY. SHE NEVER REALIZED IT.

These were his own words. I didn't know he loved me deeply until the very end. And even if I did finally realize it, I was too shy and timid to stir my hand towards him. There is more to the fairy-tale than this; ours was a true but cheerless fairy tale. I will disclose more as the days fare, but for now, this is all I have got to say.

I didn't fall back in love with him here and then. It took me a bunch of time to be able to do this, and even when I at last did, our love story was sliced off short. I don't understand how some romances are meant to be. Short-lived and just to the point; yet their recollections reside with us for the rest of our lives.

The upcoming narrative is about my love affair with Mulley. Part 2 will be contained in Chapter 8, Beauty Against Love.


I don't know where my love for Chaz has gone. Call him Charley if you want. Maybe Chuck, Chase, or Chuckles; all these are nicknames replaceable to his classical name.

It was once there, I swear. Deep, strong, fierce, and intense—it is no longer there. That is just how the reality has turned out; funny and hilariously weird. Yesterday, we were so close and intimate, but today we are worlds-apart and absolute strangers. I have always been waiting for him to steer clear his destiny. He had a choice which he made; just like I had one to stick to. We could have been, but we nevermore shall be. We are done and through, hey.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.