Home Studies
Day 14: Tuesday

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

BDSM Sex Story: Day 14: Tuesday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Sigh. Today is a school day again. That was inevitable, of course, but that doesn't make it any less annoying. Well, at least it's over now and I'm home, and I think I just heard Anna coming through the front door. Yup, that's her running up the stairs, so I'm going over to her room now. We say hello and talk a little about our respective days while she stashes her school stuff and settles in. Once she is done, we both undress and proceed to the fun part of the day.

I ask my sister to stand in the middle of her room, legs spread, hands behind her head. While she moves to comply I grab a rope that I had prepared earlier. It's about three arm's lengths long and made from some kind of raspy material. I double it up, pass it around Anna's torso and thread the loose ends through the noose. The rope now forms a belt around her belly, with the two strands hanging down between her ass cheeks. I pull on them, thus tightening the rope until it cuts deftly into her skin. Now I lead the loose strands down her ass crack and back up the other side, right over her soft pussy lips. I tuck them under the rope-belt just below her belly button and pull down again. Now her "belt" is pulled down both in the back and in the front, further crushing her torso. Even worse is the increased pressure on her sensitive pussy. But the worst part is how the scratchy rope chafes at her clitoris whenever I pull it down or let it back up a little.

Anna even has a little trouble standing still after I pull the rope particularly strongly. I can't tell if she likes it, she is clenching her teeth and her hands are clenched into fists in her effort to remain motionless. Just to be on the safe side I give the rope several more harsh tugs, and then I tie the strands firmly to the belt part of the rope. This keeps a constant pressure between her legs, not to mention on her belly. And it will really scratch her clit whenever she moves! So naturally, I have her walk around her room a few times. Just in case she does like it. Can't be too careful, right?

Upon examining the rope between her legs I notice a dark discolouration. It's not red, thankfully, so I take it as proof that my sister - or at least her pussy - does like the rope enough to get wet. Talk about surprises. Not. I manoeuvre her before her desk chair, with her back to the chair so she can sit. I do a little something to the chair, and then I gently push down on her shoulders to make her sit down. She quickly gets the message and sits down on her own - only to jump back up with a yelp! Yes, so I put a bunch of thumb tacks on her chair. So sue me. Meanwhile, I still have hold of her shoulders and keep pushing her back down towards the waiting, glistening, sharp little spikes. She moans as her flesh makes contact with the metal pins, and again, more deeply, when her full weight comes to rest on the chair and pushes the evil things further into her flesh. I pull her back up a little and adjust her position, then force her back down. Just to make sure that she is sitting comfortable, of course. Now I swivel the chair around and push it forward so that my sister comes to sit at her desk like she usually would. Except that she is naked and tacked in place. Finally, as the pièce de résistance, I place her school things on her desk and with a hurried "Get to work, I'll see you in a bit" I exit Anna's room. A brief look before I close the door behind me tells me that her mouth is hanging open. I've actually rendered my sister speechless! Nothing seems impossible today!

I go to my room and get out my own books and start on my school work. But I don't want to push my luck too far, so after about half an hour I put down my pen and return to my dear sibling. She shoots me a dirty look as soon as I cross the threshold, but she is still sitting at her desk and from the look of it she has not been idle. She is also moving her little rump around, almost as if sitting wasn't quite comfortable for her. Imagine that. But she doesn't say anything. When I ask her about her progress with schoolwork she indicates that she is almost finished. I decide that she can finish later and tell her to stand up. When she does there are several of the thumb tacks sticking to her skin. Also, there is a dark wet patch on her chair, just where her pussy was moments before.

After telling Anna to close her eyes I collect all the tacks, including the ones that are stuck to her. Then I walk her over to her bed and partly guide, partly manhandle her into a kneeling position on her bed, facing towards the headboard. I help her slowly lower her body down to the mattress, while holding on to her shoulders so she doesn't suddenly fall forward. Oh, you want to know what I did with the thumb tacks? Well, Anna is about to find out as her petite breasts touch down on the mattress. She gives a quick jerk as her flesh encounters the two small piles, each one perfectly positioned directly under one tit, but she does not let up until she is lying flat on her front, both breasts resting directly and with her entire - albeit small - weight on top of the sharp tacks. Her breathing is a bit ragged, but she spreads both her arms and her legs willingly enough when I ask her to. I quickly tie her down like this so she can't move away from the metal pins.

Now remember, she is still wearing the rope harness, so that combined with her titties resting on sharp objects she is trying to keep her movements to a minimum. I, on the other hand, think that she should move a lot more, and I have juuuuust the right motivation. Did I ever tell you that my sister is ticklish? Well, she is, and I am taking full advantage of it! I start by lightly running my fingers up and down her sides. Her entire body goes rigid, but she does not move otherwise. Well, let's see about that. I let my fingers dance across what I can reach of her ribcage. Bingo! She is rolling to her side, trying to block my fingers, but at the same time firmly pushing her right breast deep into the heap of thumb tacks. When I switch sides she promptly presses her left tit into the pins.

We do this for a few minutes, me tickling some of her ribs, she throwing her weight onto that side and onto the metal tacks to force my fingers away, and then me switching sides and starting again. She is making strange sounds now, somewhere between a growl and what I imagine a scream muffled by a gag would sound like. Except that my sister is not gagged. But maybe she is clenching her teeth? I can't see, because she is keeping her face turned away from me. But no matter, I can follow up on the mysteries of the strange sound some other time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.