Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 13: Monday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 13: Monday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Under Pressure

On Monday, both my sister and I sleep in. It's a long weekend so there is no school today, and after getting up early on both Saturday and Sunday we agreed that we should sleep in today, at least a little. So we are both well-rested when we sit down to have breakfast. We discuss our plans for today over cereal, but I'm not going to tell you what they are. Just that we're going to try various odds and ends. You'll just have to wait and see.

So, first we ransack the house. All right, that's a bit of an overstatement. What we actually do is look everywhere for things that we can use as clamps to torture Anna. In the end, we have a huge pile of clothes pegs, twelve plastic clips with lightly serrated edges that are used to hold down a table cloth, four more table cloth holders with a stronger bite and attached weights, eight large strong rubber coated metal clamps from the garage, five strong alligator clamps also from the garage, and of course Anna's two clover clamps.

I have Anna stand in the middle of her room, naked of course, hands on the top of her head. I start out with a handful of clothes pegs and put them in random places all over her torso. Then I take the table cloth holders, those without added weight, and put some of them on her breasts. I manage eight (two on each side of each nipple) and put the rest back for now. The next item are the four table cloth holders that have weights attached to them. Remember that these are considerably stronger than the other twelve. I take two of them in my hands and open their jaws. I slide them onto Anna's left nipple from both sides so that the left half of the nipple is crushed by one of the clamps, while the right half of the nipple is crushed by the other one. Anna draws a sharp breath when I let go of the springs and they clamp shut, but the fact that she is now thrusting her modest tits towards me for further abuse tells me that she is not in distress. But of course we've only just started.

Her right nipple is next, with the two remaining weighted clamps. Now I grab the large rubber coated clamps. Two go on her stomach. Two on her ass. I have Anna spread her legs a little more and two go on her upper thighs. When I put the final two on her arm pits, she whimpers a little, but she remains otherwise still. I use the two clover clamps to decorate her ear lobes. That leaves four plastic table cloth holders and five metal alligator clamps. I put two of the former on each of her outer labia, and then I put one of the latter on each of her labia as well. That leaves three alligator clamps. Hm, it seems kind of obvious where they should go. I remove the four weighted clamps from Anna's nipples again and put these on her inner labia. She is clearly in pain by now, but she keeps remarkable still. So, finally, I place two of the strong serrated alligator clamps on her nipples, and one just across the delicate hood that protects her clit, trapping the sensitive organ in its jaws. That must be intensely painful, because Anna has almost doubled over and is standing now with her back bent and her head below hip-level. She does not say anything, however. In fact, she does not even make a sound. And when I softly clear my throat she immediately snaps her body back into the upright position, almost sending some of the clothes pegs flying. Actually, one does fly off, and from my sister's wince I gather that taking them off is no less painful than putting them on.

Huh, that gives me an idea! I snatch Anna's vibrator from - you guessed it - her nightstand, switch it to a low setting, and put it right on top of the harsh clamp that imprisons her little clitty. The soft buzzing turns into a harsh scraping noise when the plastic shaft comes in contact with the metal clamp. And Anna's deep but regular breathing turns into a hectic panting right at the same time. What a coincidence! She's also making little noises now, little grunts and sighs. I hold the vibrator with my left hand, and when I start pulling off the clothes pegs one by one with my right hand - and I do mean pull them off, not open them and take them off - those noises become more insistent and louder. A few minutes later all the pegs are lying on the floor around my sister. Anna herself is trembling slightly, so I step up the stimulation and turn the vibrator to medium. Now it's time for the large rubber coated clamps, which I take off one by one, starting at her ass, then her upper thighs, then her stomach, and finally her arms pits. When the last two come off, tears flood Anna's eyes, and she presses her cunt more forcefully against the vibrator. I take off all the other clamps now, except for the three on her nipples and clit.

Before I turn my attention towards them, I flip the vibrator to full power and cup Anna's sex with my hand so that her entire slit is stimulated, not just her clitoris. With my right hand I take hold of the clamp on her right nipple and ... pull. And then ... pull some more. Anna is moaning now, but she has overcome her first instinct: instead of moving her upper body forward, following my motion and relieving some of the strain, she is now actively moving backward, increasing the pull. As I twist my fingers to the left and to the right, sharply pulling her poor distended nipple this way and that, she directly translates this movement into a gyrating motion with her hips. I let go of the clamp and quickly grab the one on her left nipple, to subject it to the same treatment. After a few minutes of this, I let go of that clamp as well and tell Anna to use her own hands (which she had obediently left on top of her head the entire time!) to hold the clamps and torture her nipples. She does this with abandon, pulling and turning even more vigorously than I did.

In the meantime, I use me newly freed hand to grab the third of the clamps that are still on her body, namely the one on her clit hood. I pull it a bit forward, then give it a sort of half turn, and then push the vibrator directly into the exposed clit. I'm thereby crushing it between the steel jaws of the clamp and the unyielding hard plastic of the device that is meant to bring pleasure, not pain. Except, of course, for Anna the difference is ... a matter of perspective. She cums within seconds.

Opening Up

I quickly remove the remaining clamps and help Anna to her chair, where she can rest of a few minutes. But not too long of course, 'no rest for the wicked' and all.

So, what's next? Next is Anna lying on her back and on her bed, with her legs spread as far apart as they will go. She is holding onto her knees to keep them spread. This ensures that I have the best access possible to her little cunt. Because for our next trick, I'm going to see how many pens I can fit in there. On Friday I'd picked up a box of 20 brand new ball-point pens (black, in case you were wondering) from the store for just this purpose. Now I open the box and put it onto my sister's belly for easy access. She complains that she cannot see her pussy with the box in the way, but I want her to watch the dwindling supply of pens instead of her overfilling cunt anyway. So the box stays. I squirt some lubricant into her pussy and onto her pussy lips, and then I grab the first pen from the box.

I push it into Anna's box (so to speak) without encountering any resistance. That's hardly surprising, of course. The next pen goes in just as easily, as does the third. Pen number four takes a little more persuasion, but it quickly joins the others. The fifth and sixth pens slide in with some pressure, and with some more pushing the seventh goes in as well. But it's becoming clear that we are reaching Anna's natural limits and that from now on I am going to stretch her out beyond what is comfortable. Of course, she is used to being stretched from when I put my own "pen" (if you know what I mean) inside her, so this shouldn't be too hard.

I slide in three more pens with some effort, but with number eleven I run into some difficulty. I just can't seem to find an opening for the tip. But then I pull two of the pens that are already sticking out of my little sister apart I manage to create a small opening. I force the pen into it, accompanied by Anna's heavy breathing. I really want to put in at least 15, so there are four more to go. The next one fits in surprisingly easy, using the same technique as before. But number 13 gives me trouble again. It takes me a while until I succeed in slipping it in. Number 14 is even harder, and it takes several minutes before Anna's pussy finally stretches enough to accommodate the item.

Only one to go now! I take my time, I play with my sister's clit, I pull on her stretched pussy lips, and I keep moving the pens so that she is stretched even further. Finally, after moving three pens around there is an opening, and in the last pen goes! Wow, this looks really nice. Anna has tears in her eyes, but when I remove the box from her belly so she can see her face lights up in a brilliant smile, proud of her accomplishment. And then she says "One more please."

Of course she does. Fine, one more, coming right up. It takes even longer this time to find an opening, but I do find one and I slowly press the pen into it. Anna stares down at herself, fascinated as the new intruder pushes the other pens further apart to make room for itself. And there it is: sixteen black pens stretching Anna's little cunt open.

Well, all right, so much for that. Now it's time to take them out again. That is considerably easier then putting them in, but I make Anna like her juices from each one and then dry it on a towel before I put them back into the box. Er, back into the other box. When the last one is out her pussy is still not completely closed, an opening roughly the size of my finger remains. At least for now. But we are not finished here, so before it can change it mind and close up shop I grab a new item, lubricate it, and start pushing it inside.

This new thing is a small eggbeater from the kitchen. Considering what was in her pussy before, I would have thought that it would slide in quite easily. Or at least easier than it does. But it takes quite a bit of effort and tenacity to make it fit. Once it's inside, it keeps Anna's tunnel open. I cant resist and fetch my phone. For the flash light, not the camera! Oh, camera. Hm, on the other hand I might just take a picture, too. All right, I will - Anna wants to see inside herself as well. So I take the pic and share it with my sister.

But enough of that, spreading her pussy open was just a means to an end after all. And it's this end that I now mean to ... er ... go to. Now. Remind me to rephrase that before my sister reads it.

I take one of the larger candles, light the wick, and wait for a little wax to pool. Then I upend the candle above her modest chest. Wax splatters across her skin, just barely touching her left nipple. When more wax has melted I again pour it onto her chest, this time actually covering her right nipple. I repeat this a few times until her upper body is liberally covered with patches of hardened wax. I keep at it, but now my target lies a little lower. No, not that low, at least not yet. No, the next splash lands on her stomach, as do the following few. But then I decide that I don't like the long pause between each pour, so instead I simple tilt the candle and treat my lovely sister to a continuous rain of wax droplets. I let them fall in the areas that I hadn't covered before on her chest and lower torso.

All right, all right, I'm getting to that! Sheeesh. My sister can be a little impatient. Oh, she hasn't said a word, no. But she keeps shaking her hips and shoving her pussy towards me, so I think the message is quite clear. Well, to be honest, I'm getting a little impatient too, I want to see how she reacts. So yes, I move the candle to her lower body, so that wax is dripping first on her inner thighs, and then directly onto her pussy lips. I circle her opening a couple of times, then I move the candle directly above her obscenely spread opening, letting the wax drop directly inside Anna's pussy. Some drops get caught on the metal eggbeater's wide mesh, but most fall through and land on the inner walls of my sister's tunnel.

Judging by her hip movements (and from experience, of course) I'd say she likes it. So I dribble some more wax down her chute, and then I drop some directly onto her clit. She grunts, so I know she felt that, but her hip movement does not diminish. I wait a moment for the wax on her tiny nub to harden before I quickly scrape it off and replace it with my fingers. I roll her most sensitive body part between my thumb and forefinger, gently at first, then a more persistent rubbing, and finally I scrape and squeeze. Oh, and I pour more wax inside her. D'oh! And I don't stop until at least a minute after her orgasm (you knew that she would have one, right?), torturing her over sensitised little button and the inner lining of her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.