Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 12: Sunday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 12: Sunday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Mhhhh. Hrmmmm. Uahhhhh. Oh. "Hrrrk. Mpf."

Okay ... so what's happening? Apparently it is Sunday morning. Early Sunday morning. I'm still half asleep and very horny and feeling very good. That seems to be a result of my sister's head that is moving around between my legs. And apparently when I woke up (at least a little) I jerked my hips, which forced my hard cock into my sister's mouth. No, deeper into her mouth, gagging her. Okay, so that seems to be the situation. Good. Because, my sister, trooper that she is, is not to be deterred by a little gagging and is happily slurping away at my member.

Slowly, while I try to pry my eyes further open, I recall the situation. Our mom is still gone, so we have the house to ourselves again. Aaaaand I've got a ton of homework. Yeah. Great. Just because it's a long weekend doesn't mean I've got time for homework! Who do these teaches think they are? Well, they probably think that they are my teachers and that it's their job to give me homework. Stupid job. Why do they ... aaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Suddenly I'm feeling very satisfied and much more relaxed. And my sister sits up, licks her lips and swallows, grinning like the proverbial cat that ate the equally proverbial canary.

"Good morning, sis. Come on, scoot forward and put your pussy over my face so I can return the wakeup call." And so I do.

After breakfast (we both decided to dispense with clothing for the day) I reluctantly share my homework situation with Anna. Who, by the way, has managed to finish her's on Friday as she is not shy to remind me. Repeatedly. Pointedly. I'm not sure what she is trying to tell me, but anyway I've got my work still to do. So I devise a little game to keep her occupied and out of my hair for a few hours. "I'll tie you up on the bed and tape the vibrator to your clit like I did Tuesday. You can say 'stop' at any time and I'll take it off, but for every single minute short of six hours you will get one lash of the whip. So for example if you hold out for four hours that is two hours short, that is 120 minutes, that means 120 lashes. You game?"

"All right, fine. But I still think you could have done your homewo..." "Great, sis", I cut her off, "Let's get started then." Like last time, I tie her down (face up) on her bed, then I tape the vibrator to her clit. It is freshly loaded with power (aka batteries), and with my growing experience I manage to secure it much more quickly than last time. Using more tape and less rope helps, because rope has a tendency to slide off. So short of using a stapler ... hm, wait a minute ... okay, maybe next time. For now, I stick with the tape. Get it? Stick with the tape? Oh, never mind.

So, with a sigh I turn to my sister's desk (of course I'm going to stay in her room) to get started with my work. After two steps I quickly turn around, walk back to her bed, switch on the vibrator, ignore Anna's smirk, turn back around and sit down at the desk. For starters I only turned the vibrator to medium, but I plan to switch it to high after about an hour or so. Anna is sighing and humming contentedly, and with that background music I bend over my books.

It's a bit hard to concentrate with Anna making sounds of pleasure, but I persevere. I even remember to turn up the juice after the first hour. Oh, wow, there's a huge wet spot on the bed, just below my sister's pussy. I was really trying to focus on my work so I'm not sure how many orgasms she's had, but I don't think it was very many. She's plenty aroused, though. Maybe she'll get going now that the vibrator is on hi... "Hmmmmmnnnnnggggggghhhhhhrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh", my sister intones. Huh, I guess I was right. Imagine that.

Now it's even harder to concentrate, but I remind myself that the sooner I am done the sooner we can play. Also, I need to be done before she says 'Stop!', or I'll never live it down. During the next hour she has four more orgasms (I think), and another three in the hour after that. But it is clear that she is wiped, she is sweaty and tired and her clit hurts, and every orgasm hurts. But she still hasn't asked me to stop, so at the start of the fourth hour I swap the batteries for fresh ones and get back to work. I'm almost done now, so mostly I watch my lovely sister suffer through a few more orgasms while I finish up.

Finally, after exactly four hours and twelve minutes she calls for a stop. Or rather, she whispers it. Anyhow, she wants to stop, so I switch off her torture device and then free her from the adhesive tape. After some water and a chocolate bar she seems much more herself again, but I have one more refreshment in mind for her. I excuse myself for a couple of minutes to fetch it. When I return, I carry a glass of apple juice. My sister looks at me, confused what the fuss is. So I tell her. "As punishment for not enduring the whole six hours, I peed a little into the glass before I filled it up with juice. Just a few drops, you won't even be able to taste it, but it's in there sis. And you'll drink it. Now." And I offer her the glass, curious how she will react.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.