Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 11: Saturday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 11: Saturday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The Crack of Dawn

Today is a special day! Yes, it's Saturday, so it's the start of the weekend. But even better, Monday is a holiday so today is the start of a long weekend. And better still, our mom is gone for the entire time, to some conference or whatnot. So for three entire days, we have the house to ourselves and nothing better to do than have as much sexy fun as we can possibly manage. Plus some homework - some teachers are just mean. But still! Three days, and Anna has already agreed to be my 'slave' for that time.

So today it's my turn to wake my little sister (no, I'm not eager or anything). She is lying on her back, and when I lightly pull the blanket off her upper body I get the first shock of the day: she is sleeping in the nude! All right, I admit, I'm not all that shocked. A little surprised, yes, but shocked? No. Besides, my sister has a pretty good idea what we're going to do over the weekend, so she probably just wanted to start early. No matter the why, but her being in the buff gives me an idea.

Slowly, lightly, I take both of her soft nipples between thumb and forefinger. I move my fingers slightly back and forth, so that her nubs are gently rolled between them. It takes less than a minute of gentle stimulation and her nipples begin to harden. Anna herself is still very much asleep, but clearly parts of her body are coming awake. I apply a little more pressure and continue to roll her stiff pebbles between my fingers. They are fully erect now. I wish I could see if her pussy was reacting as well, but her lower body is still covered by the blanket, and I kinda have my hands full so I can't take it away.

There! That was a soft moan, and it certainly wasn't mine. Anna must be waking up.

She is, but it still takes her a couple more minutes before she is ready to open her eyes. When she does, she looks at me and smiles.

"Hmmm ... this is a nice way to wake up.", she half speaks half yawns as she raises her arms above her head and stretches her body. Her blanket slides off at this movement and ... yup, her pussy is slightly reddened and I think there's also a bit of moisture. While my eyes travel along her body, my hands stay right where they are. But now that she is awake I replace the rolling motion with a pinching grip.

"Mmm that's nice, too.", she purrs. "You know what would be even better? I mean, apart from ... the obvious? Breakfast in bed!" She looks at me expectantly.

"Oh yes, good idea sis. I'll have you serve it to me tomorrow."

"Hey", she exclaims, "that's not what I meant and you know it". And then she mock-punches me in the arm. In the arm that is attached to one of the hands that still has a tight grip on one of her nipples. Her surprised hiss lets me know that she has figured this connection out by now as well. Oh well, it's still early.

While my sister is right that we should have breakfast, I want to get an early start and fit in one activity before we eat. She agrees and disappears into the bathroom, and I explain through the closed door what I have in mind. It starts out fairly simple: she gets 100 lashes with the single tail. That's a bit harsh, because we are only just starting with our weekend, and because I don't plan to go easy on her. But there is a way for her to reduce the number. To do that she has to wear a pair of clamps on her nipples. These clamps are fastened with rubber bands to a door knob. She is then to stand at such a distance from the (closed) door that the rubber bands have no slack in them, but are not stretched either. A reasonably comfortable distance, if I may say so. I can almost hear Anna's eyes rolling as I tell her this.

Now for the fun part: she is then to move backwards (keeping her body straight, of course). For every finger width that she moves back, she will be spared one of the lashes. But! But she has to hold her position for a full five minutes. If she moves even a hairbreadth forward, she has to start over from the 'comfortable' position, or take the full number of lashes.

When Anna emerges from the bathroom she looks at me a bit sceptical, but she is also clearly willing to give it a try. So we go back to her room where all the toys live, close the door, and I grab two clothes pegs. But Anna shakes her head no, rummages in one of her cupboards for a minute, and then presents me with a pair of strange metal clamps. The tips are rubber, but very rough nonetheless, and the rest of the device seems overly complicated for a simple clamp. Seeing my confusion, Anna takes it upon herself to educate me. "They're clover clamps. They tighten more if you pull on them, see? They are from Japan."

Me, I wouldn't use such a prim and condescending voice on someone who is going to torture the stuffing out of you, but that's my sister. Fine, so we use the clover clamps. I'm big enough to admit that they are a good idea to prevent them from slipping off her nipples. I quickly tie them to some rubber bands, fasten the other end of the bands to the door knob, and then have my sister put them on. Her nipples are all thick and puffy, either from my earlier ministrations or from anticipation. Maybe both. In any case, they make large and inviting targets for the cruel clamps (I tried them on a finger, and they are pretty strong even before you start pulling).

It is obvious that the clamps are hurting her, but Anna takes them like a champ. I have her face the door and then move carefully backwards until there is no more slack in the rubber bands and they are starting to pull on her nipples in earnest. I take a pen from Anna's desk and place it right in front of her toes to mark the spot. Now I ask her to move back as far as she can, and then hold her position for five minutes. She takes a tentative step backwards, which causes the rubber bands to pull taut and put serious strain on the clamps, which in turn take the strain and transform it into a crushing force upon my sister's nipples. She takes another step back, and I can tell that the pain is getting to her. I can tell because of my superior observation skills. Plus she is groaning painfully. But she is a trooper and takes yet another - albeit small - step.

"All right, that's it, get the time, get the time!", she rushes out between groans. I do indeed glance at my watch to mark the time, and I also measure the distance that she has moved back. Of course I don't actually use my finger directly for that. I simply measure my finger (the thumb of course, no point in making this easy on her), then measure the distance with a ruler, and then use my advanced maths skills to determine that she has moved backwards ... just a second ... um... 52 finger widths. Wow, 52, that's not bad. Now all she has to do is hold it and stand up str... "Hey, stand up straight, no leaning forward!"

She throws me a dirty look but obediently moves her body back into the vertical. For a couple of seconds at least. Then she begins to lean forward again, almost imperceptibly at first, then more. But before I can say anything she realises it herself and moves back into position. And again, she can only maintain it for a very short while before her body approaches the diagonal. Again. "If you cannot hold your posture I'm going to have to hold the time. We are now at one minute and twelve seconds, and as long as you are leaning forward we will stay at one minute and twelve seconds."

With that, she moves back immediately, but by now she has tears in her eyes and her forehead is shiny with perspiration. I don't think that she can make it the full five minutes. And apparently neither does she: with a large sigh that is almost a sob she steps forward until she is almost at the door, shaking her head "It's too much, I can't hold it. If you tied me up I could probably take it, but not on my own."

I remove the clamps as gently as a can, but there are still tears leaking from Anna's eyes when they come off. "All right, maybe this is too much.", I suggest. "Maybe we should just get some breakfast and then continue with something else." She looks at me like I'm from another planet. Not Mars, but a distant one. Maybe Uranus. Sounds about right. Her look is somewhere between shock, disgust and exasperation, a look that only little sisters are allowed to have. "What?! No, of course not! Just give me a couple of minutes and we'll try again.", she counters while furiously rubbing her nipples to get the blood flowing back into the crushed capillaries. "And if I can't take the clamps then I'll just have to take the whip. What's your problem?" I can only shake my head at her declaration, but if she's willing to stick it out, then who am I to say no?

So when she is satisfies that her little nubs are again in proper working order I re-attach the clamps. As a small concession to her first failed attempt she allows (allows! did you notice that for a submissive little pain-slut my sister is quite pushy?) me to attach the clamps at a 90° angle from before so that the teeth do not bite into the same place. Before, I put them on so that the teeth bit down from top and bottom, now I've turned them so the teeth bite down from left and right.

When she gets into her starting position I again place the pen in front of her toes, and then she is off ... moving very slowly backwards. This time, she takes four steps, but even smaller ones than before so that the actual distance covered is considerably smaller. This time, it's only 34 finger widths. But that also means that the rubber bands are pulling far less strongly on the clamps, and the clamps in turn are not crushing her nipples quite as cruelly. Anna also has a new look of determination on her face. I take the time, telling her every minute, but otherwise we remain silent. She only sways a little at one point, but stops right away when I clear my throat. At five minutes on the mark I tell her that she is done, and she calmly steps forward and removes the clamps herself. A sharp intake of breath tells me that removing them hasn't gotten less painful.

And now it's time for the second half of the game - Anna's whipping. I'm going to use the single tail, and I'm going to use it on her ass. She asks me to tie her down (she is probably still a bit rattled after her earlier failure), but I refuse. If she moves away or blocks my swing I'll just have to repeat the strike. So, with Anna face-down on her bed, I deliver the promised 66 lashes. I take my time, hitting her once in about every 20 seconds or so, and I take a few short breaks, so it takes just over half an hour to turn her ass into a pair of bright red glowing spheres. The strokes were firm, but I didn't lay into her like a maniac and she seems to have enjoyed it. At least she never moved out of position or put her hands in my way, even though she moved her arms and legs around quite a bit. A quick check tells me that her pussy is red (I didn't hit it!) and wet, and when she stands up I can see that her nipples are also red and aroused. My sister is really into this stuff.

But now it's high time for breakfast. We don't play any fancy games in the kitchen and we share the work, but I do make Anna fry the bacon. Her being naked results in some jerky movement and quite a few red greasy spots on her stomach and breasts. However, Anna doesn't seem to mind and the bacon is a bit overcooked when she is done.

Animated Suspension

For the second activity of the day we leave our rooms behind and move up to the attic. It's unfinished, draughty and dirty. The floor is concrete, there are wooden posts and crossbeams, and the corners are filled with boxes and old furniture. Except for the junk standing around it kinda looks and feels like a dungeon. This has potential! For now, we simply clear a space in the centre as a play area.

I find an old chair in the discarded furniture and place it directly under a crossbeam. The beam is sturdy wood and runs along the highest spot in the attic, connecting two posts. I can reach it comfortably when I raise my arms. My sister can reach it too, but only on tiptoe and with her finger tips. I have Anna stand on the chair (yes, that's sturdy as well, I checked) and tie her wrists to the beam. Now, this is not nearly as easy as it sounds. I had to do quite some research before doing this so there would be no damage to her joints when I take away the chair and she is hanging from her arms. Because that's the plan: full suspension! So, as I said, it's not easy tying her the right way. You kind of have to loop the rope around the wrists a lot so that the pressure spreads along a larger area and is not focussed on the wrist joints. I stand next to her on the chair, my body pressed against hers, when I tie the rope. Sure, I could have gotten a second chair, but why pray tell would I have done that? No, I'm quite happy where I am thank you very much.

After some fumbling and a couple of false starts I manage to tie Anna to our mutual satisfaction. I step down from the chair and have Anna do the same ... and of course she simply steps beside me, both feet firmly on the ground, arms raised above her head. But of course I expected that - if she can (barely) reach to beam, then having rope between her wrists and the beam won't put her in suspension. So I tell her to lift her right leg and then I tie her ankle to her upper thigh. This leaves her standing on one leg, with the folded leg too short to reach to floor. Now is the moment of truth: I order her to - carefully! - lift the other leg as well. She does, slowly but determinedly, and is now really hanging from her arms! I quickly tie her left ankle to her thigh as well and then step back to admire the sight.

And it's well worth admiring! Anna's body is stretched taut, every muscle and sinew is in sharp relief, as she gently swings from the rafters. When I tell her how sexy she looks she actually blushes. She didn't blush through any of the kinky things that we already did today, but when I state an obvious truth she colours like a tourist without sunscreen. Figures. But even more arousing than her body is the look in her eyes - a sort of surprised rapture, like she can't really believe that she really is in this position. But she is, oh yeah she is, and she is going to stay in this position for another 20 minutes - 19 and a half now. That reminds me: I quickly set an alarm so I won't forget and leave her hanging too long. Safety first, right?

But I'm not just going to let her hang there. Oh no, that would be boring! I fetch some more rope and two wooden rods, each about as thick as my thumb and a little shorter than my stretched arm. One of them goes on top of Anna's modest breasts, the other goes below them, squeezing the tits between them. Grabbing both in one hand I prepare a sort of rope harness, starting at my sister's neck, moving along her back and then coming around to the front where I tie the rods together. It's a bit complex and probably more complicated than it has to be, but it works. In the end, the rods are tied together on each side of her and between her breasts as well, putting quite a bit of pressure on her flesh. The rope moves behind her back so it cannot slip to the front, and it is anchored at her neck so it cannot slip downward.

I can't resist fondling the trapped mounds for a bit, and I can actually watch as they slowly swell up and turn darker. When I release Anna after the remaining fourteen minutes they will have a nice purple colouring. But that's still almost a quarter hour away, a quarter hour in which I get to play with my sister's helpless body. I stand back a little, raise my arm, and spank her captured breast with my bare hand.

Wow! She is actually swinging now! Her eyes are large as saucers, and the sound she made ... if a groan and a strangled cry had a bastard offspring, it would sound like that. Apparently, her bound breasts are very sensitive, and the swinging motion puts additional strain on her arms. Good! So I hit her again, the other breast this time. And again, and again, alternating tits. She has tears in her eyes now, but she does not ask me to stop or to go easier. In fact, after the first ... sound ... she made, she is now completely quiet, swinging back and forth in utter silence. Only her hips are out of turn, because they are moving back and forth more rapidly than the rest of her. With her legs bound the way they are it actually looks a bit ridiculous, but who cares? I quickly hit her breasts a couple more times, then I brutally slap her ass to get her really into the, er, swing of things. Her wide pendulum sweeps are disrupted by her hips which are rocking in earnest now.

I step up to her, grab her ass with both hands to steady her, and take advantage of the height of her cunt which is perfectly aligned with my cock. As I enter her very wet tunnel I really give her hips something to rock about!

Riding the Plank

After we are both satisfied (very!) I want to take her down, but she begs me to wait the remaining few minutes so that she endures the full 20 minutes. I oblige her. So it's exactly after 20 minutes of hanging from her arms that I take Anna down. Her arms hurt, but because she is otherwise fine we decide to move on to the next event after only a few minutes break.

For our next trick I fetch a second chair and a thin wooden plank, not quite as wide as my hand. I put the plank across both chairs, forming a bridge between them, and then I have Anna straddle this bridge. The plank comes to just above her knees. Now I use some rope to tie another chest harness for my sister, but this one is for stabilisation. She is going to ride that plank, and I don't want her falling off. So I tie her upper body, make her squat down so that her pussy rests on the plank, and then I fasten the rope to the overhead cross beam without slack. I also tie her arms behind her back in such a way that she cannot reach down. Now all I have to do is tie her legs like before, with her ankles to her upper thighs, and she is riding the wooden horse (as I've seen it called on the internet). I do just that, then take a look at my watch. We've obviously never done this before, so we have no idea how long Anna will be able to endure her ride. We play it by ear, and I'm measuring the time to give us a base line for later.

For now, Anna seems a bit uncomfortable, but she is not in any real pain or distress. I image that will change, though. She is sitting, or rather squatting, on her mount, moving around every few seconds trying to find a more comfortable position. Of course, there is none. That's kind of the point. Anna seems to be figuring that out, too, because now she is just rocking forward and backward. She is trying to alleviate the pressure on her cunt by spreading it around. But I think all this does is make it hurt everywhere. I'll have to ask her about it later. Now, I'm having too much fun just watching her, her beautiful skinny body constantly moving back and forth, her small tits encased in rope ... she's really quite a sight.

After about 15 minutes she asks me - begs, really - to take her down. I will admit that for a second I play with the thought of taking my time. The idea of Anna actually suffering, hurting at my disgression, it touches something primal in me. But I recover quickly, lift her up from the plank and put her down kneeling on one of the chairs. I untie her legs so that she can stand and sit, but leave the chest harness and arm bondage in place.

"You know", I tell her without looking at her, "I almost didn't get you down right away. I could have untied your legs first, maybe even fumbled a bit with the knots, just so that you would have to endure for a while longer. I'm really sorry, I didn't really mean to hurt you, or maybe I did, I don't know, I'm sorry..."

"Which means you are perfect for this", she interrupts my rambling. "You have the necessary sadistic instincts, but I know that I can trust you no matter what!" Huh, that's certainly one way of looking at it. But I'm just glad that she doesn't run screaming, so I quickly get back on topic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.