Home Studies
Day 10: Friday

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

BDSM Sex Story: Day 10: Friday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

"Hey! I'm not out of breath you little brat!"

"Sure you are, John. You ... are ... out ... of ... breath!", she sing-songs while dancing around me. At the same time I try to catch my bre ... dignity. Er, yes, dignity.

"I'm not out of breath. I am merely breathing slightly harder than usual as befits the physical exertion that I just ... uh ... that I just ... did. You're the one who is panting like a bitch in heat!"

"Oh yes, the wheezing really sells it! Go on then, catch me if you can!" And with that, she is off again. I'm not quite sure how it started. We shared the way home today, and we were brainstorming options for the afternoon's activities. And with all that talk about ... you know ... I must have started walking faster, and then she started walking even faster, and then I ... all I know is that we were both panting and out of breath when we ran up to our house. Um ... except me, of course, I wasn't panting.

And now she has disappeared into the house, wiggling her tight butt as she slipped through the door. You just wait, I'll get you ... With that I'm off after her, and with a short burst of speed (out of breath, hah!) I catch up to her just as she dashes up the stairs. I grab her around the stomach from behind and haul her squealing and struggling figure back. I can't hold her for long, and somehow we both end up on the floor, laughing and rolling around grabbing at each other, tickling, touching, and generally horsing around.

After a couple of minutes we both lay still and grin at each other. I suddenly jump up, grab her again, and drag her kicking and screaming and laughing up the stairs and into her room. I sit down on her bed and drag her down with me so that she sits on my lap, facing me.

"Soooo ... you think I'm not in shape? What does that make you little sis? Considering how easy I could overpower you and all." She just grins at me. We both know that we are in good shape - not body builder shape, or I-play-three-varsity-sports shape, but fit teenager shape. But still ... this has potential. "You know ... maybe we should whip you into shape." I'll be damned if her eyes didn't light up at my choice of words!

After I tell her to strip I quickly run downstairs to look for some things to use in a workout. My eyes lock onto some empty milk cartons and I have an idea. I fill two of them with one litre of water each (about one and three quarters of a UK pint, or a bit more than two US pints). I take them and a couple of rubber bands that I found in a drawer back upstairs where my (now naked) sister is waiting. I tell her to grab one carton in each hand and then spread her arms wide. She remains in this position while I too get out of my clothes. Now I tell her to lower her arms until they almost rest against her body, but just before she reaches this position and relieves the strain on her arms I snap at her to get them back up. She is now basically weight lifting two cartons of water.

We repeat this several times, until her arms visibly start to tire. Now I take one of the rubber bands and snap it against her left breast, right below the nipple. She yelps and moves her arms to cover herself, but before I can even say a word her eyes open wide and she quickly takes her arms back into position. Now, every time she slacks off a little, or is a little slow, or I get the feeling that she needs a little motivation I snap the rubber band somewhere against her chest. I also snap it whenever I feel like it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.