Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 9: Thursday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 9: Thursday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Yesterday was kind of intense for Anna and her pussy is still sore. So before we started I asked her if she wanted to skip today (almost biting my tongue in the process). Thankfully she declined, but she did ask me to go easy on her pussy. Not on the rest of her, though, so I'm glad I asked. And now here we are again, and I'm about to spank her. Today's item of choice is a wooden spoon from the kitchen.

We are doing an (almost) repeat of yesterday. Only instead of a belt I'll use a wooden spoon with a long handle, and instead of counting the hits to 30, she has to count them to 50. So if she only counts every second hit like she did yesterday that'll be at least 100, plus any warm up hits that she considers beneath her notice. I've also decided to concentrate on her ass today, so the impact will not be spread around so much.

I start out lightly again, with repeated light swats to her behind, tap tap tap, all in the same area but not in the exact same spot. And I keep tapping. And tapping. And tapping. Now I increase the strength a bit, but not too much. Tap tap tap. Anna still hasn't said a word. I must have hit her several dozen times by now, but none of it counts. So I keep going. Her skin is turning red, not the deep angry red of recently whipped skin, but the reddish glow of irritated skin. And tap tap tap it goes. We must be well past 100 taps now, and again I increase the strength a bit. But no too much. Tap tap tap. Anna is squirming now, the taps becoming noticeable if not actually painful. And still I go on. When I guess that we are at about 150, I increase the strength a third time. But not too much. It is still a rapid rain of light swats with a wooden rod. Tap tap tap. 200. And again a bit harder. But not too much. By now my sister is clearly uncomfortable, she is moving this way and that, and I bet that her ass is quite tender. That, after all, was my plan all along: tenderise her bottom with light hits that don't count in her eyes, so that the real hits later will have much more of an ... impact.

Anna must have realised the same thing, because suddenly, without any increase in strength on my part, she says 'One'. I stop tapping immediately, because from now on I have to make it count. Or rather, I have to make her count. So now I swing my arm much further back than before, and with a loud smack let the wooden rod fly across Anna's ass cheeks. She audibly gasps, but she doesn't say "Two", so I quickly hit her again before she changes her mind! This time she rushes out a breathless "Two", so I take a little more time before striking again. I'm hitting her quite hard now, and with her ass already glowing red it must be very painful. So I'm not really surprised when she speaks again directly as I bring the wooden instrument down. Her voice is trembling a little, but the "Three" is clear enough to make out. So apparently no two strikes for the price of one any more.

But that's all right with me, it just gives me an excuse to really lay into her. And I do just that. I raise my arm high, take aim, and brutally bury the wooden rod into my sister's soft flesh. With a choking sound she grounds out the next number. And then the next. And the next. At eleven, I notice tears running down her cheeks, but since she hasn't said anything except for her counting I continue. I'll keep an eye on her. If she's really in distress I'll stop even if she doesn't ask me to. But for now...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.