Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 7: Tuesday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 7: Tuesday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I don't have much time today. Stupid homework. So I didn't get much done this weekend. So what? Shouldn't there be a homework exception for fucking your hot sister? Er ... well, I guess not. My sister somehow already has her homework finished. She probably didn't have as much to begin with. So now I have to catch up on that. But first ... first I want to act out an idea that I had yesterday, and then I need to make sure Anna is occupied for a couple of hours.

After making her lie down on her bed, I retrieve the large red and blue candles from yesterday. Drawing lines and doodles in wax on Anna's skin has given me the idea to draw something more well-defined. I start out on the space between her neck and her breasts and slowly dribble the word 'SLUT' in hot red ink onto her white skin. Yes, I know, how original. Whatever.

Next, I draw two vertical lines crossed by two horizontal lines on her stomach, creating a grid. "Let's play tic-tac-toe, Anna. I'm first." And with that announcement, I dribble a blue X in the left centre field. After a curious look, Anna obviously decides that it's worth playing a silly game if it means more wax for her. So she says "In the middle.", and a draw a red circle in the centre field, which happens to be right around her navel. My next cross goes into the lower left corner, which Anna of course counters with a circle in the top left corner. That forces my next X into the lower right corner, and then Anna's O must go into the bottom centre field. That leaves my final X in the top centre field and we have a draw. But then Anna insists that I draw another circle in the right centre field and another cross in the top right corner to complete the field. Sure sis, whatever you want.

As my final art project, I want to draw something a little more serious. So naturally I settle on two cat faces. One on each tit, with the nipple serving as the nose. Using one of my sister's lipsticks I sketch the basic shapes on her skin and then use the two candles to trace the outlines. One cat is red with blue eyes and a blue nose (yes of course the nose must be painted, can't leave the nipple bare!), and the other is the reverse. It actually looks kinda cute. Anna sure seems to think so, even if she can only see it upside down. She even makes me take a picture with her phone so that she can view it properly.

But now I really need to get to work, so I tie Anna to her bed, arms and legs spread wide. Then I fetch her favourite vibrator, put in fresh batteries, hold it to her clitoris and fasten it with tape and more rope. It's actually quite hard to get it to stay fixed in position even if she moves, but after a few false starts I manage. With a mocking pat on her cheek I turn it on to high and then settle down at her desk to do my homework. You didn't think I was gonna go to my room, did you?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.