Home Studies
Day 5: Sunday

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

BDSM Sex Story: Day 5: Sunday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Today being Sunday and all, we have decided to start slow and to sleep in. At least that was the plan. The soft pair of lips that is currently busy bringing my cock to hardness and me to awakeness seems to have different ideas, however. My sister's eyes blink at me from between my legs. Man, she really looks cute with my cock in her mouth ... and voilà, I'm hard. With a grin she rights herself and sits at the foot of my bed. She is naked, of course. Of course, right? What else would she be.

Now she looks at me a bit sheepishly. "I couldn't sleep any more. I want to start! Can we start?"

"And a good morning to you, too, sis."

"Hey, I already gave you your 'good morning'!" She looks down on my erection for a second. And, yeah, okay, she's got me there.

"I need to shower first, and brush my teeth and..." Seeing her pout, I backtrack. "Er ... I need to brush my teeth. But get me a large candle first. A thick one. No need for you to be bored while I floss." Okay, so that was a lie. I admit it. I don't actually take the time to floss this morning, because hello?!

She is grinning again and quickly scampers off to find a candle. "A lighter, too!", I call after her. I have hardly spoken and she is back, presenting me with the desired items. I have her lie down on the bed - my bed this time - face up. As I've said before, her tits aren't overly large, but they are firm and they are like twin peaks on her chest now. I place the thick red candle between them, with the wick facing away from her head. If she lies still, the candle rests firmly in the valley between her peaks. I admonish her to keep still, and then I light the candle. After a few seconds of flickering the first drops of wax run down the short distance from the flame to Anna's skin. She groans a bit as the hot substance drips onto her. A small pool of wax forms directly under the candle, swelling with each passing second until it finally bursts and a trickle of wax snakes its way down her stomach. I give her some final instructions before I head to the bathroom: she is not to play with herself, and she must rotate the candle a bit every minute or so, so that the flame can melt it evenly.

After my - somewhat abbreviated - morning routine, I return to my room. Anna's belly has acquired a thin coat of wax in the meantime, so I have her pick up the candle and blow it out. Somehow she manages to splatter a few drops of hot wax onto her breasts while she complies. Purely by accident, I'm sure. Since today will be under the sign of the whip, we remove all the - now hardened - wax from her body to give me a clean workspace. Or canvas, if you like that image better. I direct her to stand in the centre of my room, arms up and fingers interlaced between her head. Then I use a scarf of hers to blindfold my sister. This way, not only will she not see what is coming next - and where I'm aiming next - but it will also protect her eyes in case I miss. Better safe than sorry, right?

I start with a riding crop, figuring that it should be fairly easy to use. It's basically a more or less fixed shaft, about as long as my forearm plus hand, with a small flexible piece of leather attached at the tip. It makes a sharp cracking sound when it hits skin, but it does not appear to be extremely painful. Just regular painful. I admonish Anna to hold her position, and then I begin. At first, I only tap her lightly on her ass, which seems to me the safest target for now. Watching her reactions closely, I slowly increase the strength that I put into the strokes. It's not overly strenuous work, and Anna presents a beautiful sight. She is squirming now, erotically moving her hips. Seeing the leather strike soft flesh is very hot, so I do it quite often. I hit her harder, and for the first time she moves away. She gets back into position very quickly, but I stop anyway.

Until now, I've tried to spread out the lashes evenly, so that her entire rump is covered equally. Now I am deliberately targeting a single spot on her right bun. I start slow again, with light taps. After several of these, and an impatient sigh of my sister's, I once again increase the strength of the taps. Now that quite a few have hit her all in the same spot, she begins to squirm but still stands fast. So I hit her harder. It's still not very hard, but all these firm taps landing right on top of each other must add up to a serious ... ooops, now she moves! But she quickly has herself under control again and gets back into position. However, it is clear that the pain is getting to her now. She is cringing and moaning with every hit, struggling (and so far succeeding) to hold her butt in place even while her upper body is moving urgently around. In fact, instead of pulling back she even pushes her ass towards me. I give her a final very harsh lash, and she squeals and clasps her hands to her ass, turning around to glare at me (I really didn't know you could glare with a blindfold). When I only smirk at her (which she can't see), she slowly turns back and into position.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.