Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 4: Saturday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 4: Saturday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Today is Saturday, so we can start early. I can hardly wait - and neither can my sister, apparently. When I enter her room she is just pulling off her socks, the rest of her clothes already gone, leaving her stark naked. We briefly discuss what we are going to do today. I've been doing some research myself and I want to try some more elaborate bondage. She wants to do some more wax play, because we didn't do any of that yesterday. Well, bondage and wax, I guess that works out. I also tell her that I have a little surprise for her later, but I won't tell her what it is yet.

First, I tell her to lie on her bed, face down. I take the rope that she has kindly placed (my sister is helpful like that) on her night stand (where else) and tie her arms and legs together, creating what I have learned is called a hogtie. Well, eventually, that is. Tying someone up is not as easy as it sounds, and it takes a few attempts to get it right. But finally I succeed, placing Anna in a strict position where her arms and legs are forced back behind her so that her body almost forms a circle (well, more of a wobbly egg, or maybe a circle painted by Salvador Dalí).

Anna appears to like her new position, but I don't stand around and admire her taut body. Not for very long, anyway. Instead, I grab a thick blue candle (also from her night stand, of course) and light it. When a bit of wax has melted at the top and forms a shallow pool, I position the candle carefully and tilt it juuuuust so ... A large drop (more of a blob) of wax follows gravity's pull, narrowly avoids her bent legs, and makes a satisfying splat on her exposed ass. My sister jerks slightly in her bonds and inhales sharply, but she doesn't make a sound. Not yet, anyway. There is a lot of candle left, which I proceed to spread over her backside in liquefied form. She rewards my efforts with an appreciative wriggling and squirming, but other than some laboured breathing she stays silent.

When her entire ass, her upper thighs, and her lower back are all covered in blue candle wax I grab her, lift her up, turn her around and put her back down. She is now resting on her arms and legs and the entire front of her body is exposed to me and to my candle. The position puts a lot of strain on her extremities, but she can handle it for a while. When I hold the candle almost horizontally and keep turning it so that the flame always reaches fresh wax, I can keep an almost continuous flow of hot, burning wax streaming down onto my sister's delicate skin. Now that her arms and legs are below her, they are not in my way any more either, so I can move the candle freely where I want it. I start with two lazy circles around her breasts that form a figure eight on her chest. I follow this figure a few times to make sure that there are no gaps, but I don't move in on her actual breasts. Next, I drip a larger circle onto her stomach, with her navel slightly below the centre. The last circle goes around her sex. It crosses her mons, her left hip, and her left thigh. There is a gap where her legs are slightly parted, then it traverses her other thigh, hip, and back to her mons. This leaves her now almost dripping pussy right in the middle.

But I'm not done yet. I move back up and start filling in the circle around her left breast. I work slowly, methodically from the border inwards, and completely without regard for her pain. That seems to get to her, because I can see her pussy lips flower open and some slime oozing out. When I cover her left nipple with a small torrent of molten heat, she makes a sound that is somewhere between a hiss and a moan. The right breast follows its twin, and covering the nipple elicits a similar sound. Her belly is next up, and again I begin to fill in the circle from the outside in. It takes a bit longer because the circle is larger, but eventually I have it covered. Now we all know which circle is left and what's going to happen next. Anna certainly does, if the sudden tensing of her muscles are any indication. So I move the candle, which has become quite a bit shorter, into position. Starting from the outside again I slowly fill the circle in rings that become progressively smaller. She groans when the first drops reach her pussy lips. I save her clit for last, and she actually makes a short scream - more of a shriek really - when I cover it. She looks really beautiful with four blue circles covering her front, trembling slightly with the strain on her arms and legs and with the after effects of the pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.