Home Studies
Day 3: Friday

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

BDSM Sex Story: Day 3: Friday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I can't wait for school to end today. Yeah, what a shocker, I know. But seriously, can you blame me, considering what is waiting? Oh, but you don't know yet what exactly is waiting for me, do you. Well, you'll see. So, I get home, and today my sister is already there. She must have been even more eager than me! Plus she is already naked, sitting on her bed and idly playing with her nipples. I quickly dump my bag in my room and rush back to hers. In my haste I almost trip over my own pants, which I'm trying to shimmy out of while moving ... but I make it all right, slightly out of breath, naked, and alone with her in her room. We've already decided what we are going to do, but just to be sure I ask her one last time if she wants to back out (that's the kind of moron I am). Thankfully, she ... declines (only she uses more words, and much more colourful ones).

Rope is lying ready on her night stand, and I tie her to the bed. She lies down on her back, arms and legs spread out, and I tie each wrist and each ankle to one of the bedposts. At first I fumble around a bit with the rope, but I quickly get the hang of it (heh - the hang of it. Maybe we should try that sometime too, hanging her from somewhere). By the time I am done, she is breathing hard and her nipples are diamond points that look ready to burst.

"So, Anna, now that you're all trussed up, I want you to give me a blow job." I shake my semi-hard cock for emphasis.

She stays silent, but shakes her head 'no'. Since that's what we had agreed on, I proceed with the plan.

"Oh, so you are going to be difficult. Fine. I'll just have to whip you 'till you see some sense." I cannot help but add "I guess it might take a while," which she rewards with a dirty look.

Grinning, I take yesterday's whip from her night stand (does she use that thing for anything other than storing sex toys?). Today, there is no wax to soften the blows, and I've got her entire front side to work with, tits to toes so to speak. I start at the top. A couple of warm-up lashes on her breasts don't even earn me a sound from Anna. For the next strike, I stay on the same target but increase the strength. This gets me a low moan. Again I hit her, across both firm mounds. Another moan. A harder blow that strikes one nipple receives a grunt. I'm trying to hit the other nipple, but only manage on the third try. But it does get me another grunt. A sharp blow to her stomach earns a surprised squeal. Nice! I continue to whip her upper body, with occasional forays down to her soft belly. After several hits, the grunts become more frequent, interspersed with loader moans. When her torso is a criss-cross of red lines, some neat some more scraggly, I decide to up the ante. This time I start from below with a few strikes on the back of her feet, then on her shins, and now across her thighs. She is panting heavily now and moaning non-stop, with tiny whimpers every now and then when I hit her particularly hard. Finally, a single vicious blow right onto her pussy results in maybe a half-second of stunned silence, followed by a strangled cry, followed by a frantic "I'll blow you! I'll blow you! Come here, please, I promise I'll do it!"

Since I know that she wanted to give me a blow job all along - she just wanted to hold out as long as possible - I count the exercise as a success and put the whip down. Straddling her chest so that she can reach my dick with her mouth is a bit awkward and puts considerable strain on her neck muscles, but we manage. I assume that there are people who can give better head than she can, who have more experience and knowledge, who have learned what to do and what to watch out for. But these people aren't here. My little sister is. My little sister, with her perfect nubile body, her freshly whipped tits, and her very eager mouth. So screw those other people, that blow job is absolutely fucking perfect! Absolutely. Well, almost. There is just one thing. A small thing, in the grand scheme of things, to be sure, but still ... I mustn't cum! Fuck! I mustn't! Because we agreed, and I promised, and I want to make this special for her. So I'll keep to the script. No cumming. Yet. Damn.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.