Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 1: Wednesday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 1: Wednesday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

So today I made sure to be home first. There are some preparations to be made. As always when I enter Anna's room, I'm astonished how cluttered everything is. Not that my room is a model of cleanliness and order, but she just has so much junk and stuff. Her floor and bed are relatively free, but her desk, shelves and cupboards are all cluttered as hell. How she finds anything there is a mystery to me ... and it also solves my first order of business: finding a hiding spot for a camera! Now, I don't actually own a camera that can stream a video wireless to a computer. But I do have a smart phone. Duh, you have to be a bit inventive, right? So I place the phone behind some of her knick-knacks, just so that the tiny camera lens is peeking out. I figure that she will be on her bed when she does ... whatever she does. So I point the camera there. If she does it elsewhere, I can always try again tomorrow, right? Now all I have to do is start a video call to myself, switch off the screen so it doesn't glow or anything, and make myself scarce. I hurry to my room, where - surprise! - there is an incoming video call for me on my computer. I accept the call and am treated to the beautiful view of my sister's bed.

When she gets home, she throws a perfunctory greeting my way and locks herself in her room as usual. To study. Right! I can barely sit still, watching on my computer as she puts her school bag into a corner and takes out some books. I can hardly believe it! I'm sitting here, all ready to go, and she is taking out books! Maybe she just wants to put them away ... but no, she takes them to her desk. And she sits down! Crap. I can barely see the desk, the angle is all wrong, but she is clearly starting on her homework. Yuk! I'm so frustrated I could scream! Fine, then I'll just have to alleviate this frustration with some 'adult' fiction, followed by a good dose of porn and some jerking off. Maybe there are some stories about a brother who catches his sister masturbating... ?

An hour or so later (yes, there are indeed such stories!) I'm ready for some nice videos. But before that, I'll just have a quick peek at my sister. She's probably still on her homework, but maybe ... maybe she is lying on her bed right now, moaning and touching herself in all the naughty places ... okay, I'll check, but then it's video time ... WHOA! Holy crap! She is ... she is touching herself all right! She is lying smack in the middle of her bed, as if she was posing for the camera. And she has tied herself up! Her legs are angled sharply, so that her heels are touching her ass and her knees are pointing outward. Each leg is held together by coils of rope that are wrapped around her thigh and ankle. Her knees are also tied together, but this rope is running underneath her bed and pulled taut, thus forcing her to spread her legs wide apart. Anna's pussy (completely bare!) is glistening with her juices and pushed slightly upward by her position, almost as if it was reaching towards me. Towards the camera. Whatever.

And then there are the clothes pins! Bright plastic and easy to see, there is one clamped onto each nipple, and several are attached to her pussy lips. She has gagged herself with a scarf, which explains why she is making so little sound. Or rather, why I am hearing so little sound, because from her expression she is making a lot of sound, it just doesn't get past her gag. And she should be making sound, she really should! Because she is masturbating, if you can call it that. This is no gentle rubbing, this is a frenzied assault on her love button, pulling and squeezing, slapping and kneading with a strong and unyielding hand. Her other hand is busy pulling and twisting the pins on her nipples, stretching them long or turning them painfully. Just then she cums, with a huge shudder going through her entire body right down to her quivering toes. She closes her eyes and stretches her lean body, gasping for air that seems suddenly to be in short supply. And I just almost made a mess on my keyboard because I didn't realise how close to cumming I was myself from watching her involuntary show.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.