Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Preface

BDSM Sex Story: Preface - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

This is a tale about a brother, John (that’s me), and his stepsister Anna (no blood relation). He is nineteen years old, is in good shape (although not a jock), has short brown hair, and is in his final year of school. As this is an ‘adult’ story, I’ll also inform you that his penis is of average length and above-average girth. Anna is eighteen years old, has a sweet face, is petite to the point of skinny, and has shoulder-length blonde hair. She wears a B-cup sized bra. Though not without the occasional rivalry or quarrel, they have a pretty good brother-sister relationship. With both their dads out of the picture, and their mom absent a lot, they have come to rely on each other. Sexually, they may each have fantasised about the other once or twice, but have never acted on it.

After school, Anna always goes directly to her room to study. I have sometimes wondered why she always locks her door, but figured that she just didn’t want me bugging her. Until yesterday that is, when I passed by her room and heard some quiet erotic moans coming from behind the door. Naturally, I paused to listen, but couldn’t make out any more. Hot and curious, I first went back to my own room to give my straining cock some relief. Horniness temporarily satisfied, I began making plans to satisfy my curiosity as well.

Warning: Even though the actions described here are all consensual, the torture part is often rather extreme. If you do not like scenes with a lot of pain (and enjoyment of said pain) you should not read any further.

Day 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.