Good Neighbor - Cover

Good Neighbor

Copyright© 2015 by COBRA

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A computer programmer moves into a new neighborhood, and has a delicious encounter with a saucy teen and a few of her friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

The next morning I awoke slowly and languished in a warm glow of satiation. Then suddenly I remembered I had fallen asleep, drained by hours of non-stop licking, sucking and fucking with four cum-hungry 15 year old girls, with them lying naked in my bed next to me and on me, with my cock in one or another of their tight asses.

But they needed to be bathed and dressed and downstairs before the parents arrived.

I sat up, panicky, expecting to see Tammy, April, Jenny and Tracy still sleeping, my dried ejaculated fuck cream all over their tiny bodies and leaking from their little cunts and asses, and just one Trojan left in the box as evidence of my obscene marathon of paedo debauchery and our wanton mutual pleasures of the night before. But they were nowhere to be seen. I checked my watch and found the time even later than I thought, it was 8:45, the girls' parents would be here soon to pick them up. Aagghh, I thought I was dead!!!!

I quickly got dressed and ducked into the bathroom to wash and make myself presentable. As I crept down the stairs all was suspiciously quiet. I tiptoed into the kitchen and found all four little girls quietly eating cereal.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" Tracy called out to me when I entered, "'bout time you got up!"

I yawned dramatically as they all giggled then I said,

"Sorry about that, I guess I was tired. I wonder how THAT happened?" The girls giggled again.

Tammy said "Hmm, maybe too much fucking, Mr Ben?" and all four girls had a giggle fit.

As I was preparing my morning coffee the first car arrived, Jenny's parents. Tracy and I showed Jenny to the door, Tracy hugged Jenny and said, "Thanks for coming to my party."

Jenny replied, "Thanks for inviting me, I enjoyed it," then reached to kiss my cheek and whispered quietly to me "And Thank you, Mr Ben. My little arse and pussy holes are SO happy!" she smiled.

Tracy took the costume bag from the hall table and handed it to Jenny saying, "You keep the costume ... I'll see you in school tomorrow."

The next car held April's mum. April's leave taking was similar to Jenny's, they hugged and thanked each other then Tracy gave April her costume. She was halfway out the door then stopped and dashed back to hug me and whispered "Mr Ben, maybe we could have another sleepover for MY birthday; if I can wait that long? I really love your nice big cock, Mr Ben."

I smiled and said, "Ah, ... we'll see, I also love you nice big tits." I winked and patted her bottom, and cupped her boob as she dashed out to join her mum.

Tracy and I returned to Tammy in the kitchen, "Good, now we can talk..." I started.

Tammy interrupted with "I know what you're going to say, don't worry they won't talk."

I sat in the chair next to Tammy and Tracy climbed up to sit on my lap. "That's part of it," I said, "and I'm very grateful that you four won't tell anyone, but what I really want to know is ... what happened to you girls last night?"

"When you fell asleep after fucking Tammy we cleaned off a bit and came back down here" Tracy replied as Tammy nodded confirmation.


Tracy and Tammy continued with their account: Both of them had carefully climbed off the bed, trying hard to not wake Ben, and then crept out of the room. They tiptoed to the bathroom and used a damp washcloth to wipe the traces of cum off their bodies and wipe their pussies.

As Tammy was wiping her still sensitive, freshly fucked pussy she giggled then whispered, "I enjoyed what we did with Mr Ben, but it sure is messy!" Tracy giggled and nodded her agreement.

They both quickly dried themselves and clambered into their pajamas before they quietly sneaked back downstairs. Even though they quietly crept into the room Tammy and Tracy were heard climbing back into their sleeping bags.

"Where have you two been?" April asked loudly.

"Shhh!" Tracy hissed, "you'll wake everyone up!"

"Too late," Jenny yawned, "where were you?"

"Umm..." Tracy hummed trying to think of a good excuse.

"We wanted some time alone," Tammy interrupted as she took Tracy's hand, "and it looked like you two did too, so we went into the library to talk."

Jenny and April looked embarrassed then April said, "We didn't think you knew."

"I've known you two 'like' each other for ages," Tammy said defiantly, "and now I've got someone I 'like' as well."

There was a tense embarrassed silence, suddenly broken by Jenny, "Well I'm happy for you Tammy." Then she stood up and hugged both Tracy and Tammy together.

"Yeah," April chipped in grudgingly, "So am I." Then she stood and hugged the other three.

Quickly all four were crying happy tears as they hugged and kissed each other.

The kisses quickly changed from conciliatory to passionate and demanding. All four girls broke apart panting and breathless. Tracy quickly stripped off her pajamas and stood there, naked, with her hands on her hips and said "Ok, it's my birthday, I'm horny, what are you three going to do about it?"

April, Tammy and Jenny stood there astonished, then April shook off her surprise and began to strip. This spurred Jenny and Tammy into stripping as well, while they were removing their panties April had already lain Tracy down on the sleeping bags and was passionately kissing her and rubbing her middle finger up and down Tracy's slit.

Jenny finished undressing first and knelt beside Tracy and began licking, nibbling and sucking on her tiny, hard tits. When Tammy joined in she parted Tracy's legs and knelt between them, she gently moved April's hand and leaned down low then said to April and Jenny's surprised looks, "You two keep sucking her titties, I'll lick her pussy"

"Eww, gross!" Jenny complained.

"No, it tastes good," Tammy said between licks, "and feels great!" she knew she had said too much when April and Jenny exchanged startled glances then gave Tammy a knowing look.

As April and Jenny sucked, licked and nibbled on Tracy's nipples, Tammy was hungrily feasting on her dripping wet pussy.

The three sided attack was sending jolts of exquisite pleasure through Tracy's 15 year old body. The sucking on her nipples was sending tingles to her clit, and whenever Tammy licked or sucked on it tingles were sent back to her nipples. Round and round the pleasure span, lifting Tracy up to her orgasm faster than she had ever felt before. Then, like a tidal wave crashing down on her, she came. Her body arched up off the floor, nearly throwing off Tammy and the others. Jenny and April backed off apprehensively while Tammy gently sucked the juice from Tracy's still spasming cunt.

"Hmm, that was a good one!" Tracy murmured as she languorously stretched.

"It looked like it!" Tammy grinned from between Tracy's legs, and then crawled up and kissed her deeply and passionately.

"What was THAT?" Jenny asked April in a whisper.

Tammy broke off the kiss and asked Jenny "I thought you and April 'played' with each other."

"We do," Jenny replied blushing lightly, "but never anything like that."

"So you've never felt the bestest feeling ever?" Tammy asked, "like you're exploding with pleasure?"

Jenny shook her head, "It feels good but nothing like that," then looked at April who nodded her agreement.

Tracy sat up and grinned, "So, who wants to be next?"

Both Jenny and April looked reluctant until Tammy called out "What's wrong, scared?"

April sat up straighter and said, "I'm not afraid, I'll be next." She then crawled to the middle of the mat and lay down on her back. Jenny moved to one side and began sucking on a nipple while fondling her breast, and Tracy moved up to the other side and briefly sucked on the other nipple then whispered, "Just relax and enjoy it."

Tammy knelt between April's parted thighs and gently began kissing around her pussy, taking her time much as Ben had taught her earlier. She kissed and licked April's bulging pussy lips, she sucked on her clit and strummed it with her tongue. When Tammy started to force her tongue between April's pussy lips and into her cunt April began panting and moaning. Tammy feasted on April's now flowing pussy as Tracy and Jenny sucked on her rock hard nipples while fondling and groping her big tits.

April was very close to cumming when Tammy stopped, April moaned in disappointment, when Tammy pulled Jenny down and said "You get to give her that feeling," when Jenny looked unsure Tammy continued, "just do what feels good, what you like to be rubbed." Jenny swapped places with Tammy, who began sucking and nibbling April's nipple. Then Jenny, tentatively at first, began licking April's pussy, then sucking and nibbling, feasting on her little lovers pussy with abandon. The change of technique and ferocity of Jenny's sucking soon had April cumming. After April had relaxed Tammy and Tracy stopped but Jenny was still licking and sucking April's pussy, until forced away when April pulled her head up to be kissed.

Without any prompting April lay Jenny down in her place and kissed her way down to her pussy. To make it complete Tammy and Tracy took a nipple each to suck while April loved Jenny's little cunt. April assaulted Jenny's pussy in much the same way she had felt, with much the same results. The triple set of sensations worked their magic on Jenny's body, in only a short while Jenny was feeling the first orgasm of her life, and unlikely to be the last.

As Jenny came down from her first ever orgasm and April licked and sucked her pussy, Tammy and Tracy moved to one side and Tracy said, "Your turn!" Tammy lay down and spread her legs wide, pulling her knees back to fully present her cunt. Tracy took her time, she slowly and sensuously licked and sucked Tammy. She nibbled at Tammy's big clit then sucked on it like it was a small cock. Tammy went wild, thrusting her hips at Tracy and holding her head down at her crotch as she came hard.

The four girls had all kissed, sucked, licked and soothed each other for awhile and then they paired off, still naked, and lay down on their sleeping bags for more quiet lovemaking. When April and Jenny fell asleep, Tracy stirred Tammy from her half-sleep and the two of them went back upstairs to Ben's bed; where Ben still dozed in his contented afterglow from fucking two 15 year old girls.


"Wow!" was all I could say when they had finished their tale. I looked at Tammy and gently asked, "Do you love Tracy, or were you only saying that as an excuse?"

She looked thoughtful as she looked at Tracy then replied, "Yes, I think I do ... but not like you do, more as a sister or friend I think."

Tracy slid off my lap and cried, "I love you the same way!" and then hugged Tammy.

Just then another car turned up, it was Tammy's gymnastics coach come to take her to gymnastics training. As Tracy and I showed Tammy to the door, Tracy handed the pixie costume to Tammy and whispered, "If there's no-one else in the gym today, wear the leotard for him."

Tammy looked in the bag and grinned, "I'm going to" she whispered back.

As Tracy stood in the doorway waving to Tammy she called, "Tell me all about it in school tomorrow!"

"What was that all about?" I asked as we closed the door.

"Tammy has a crush on her gym coach," Tracy explained.

"Ahh," I said, "that explains a lot. I hope she is careful, not everyone is nice you know."

"Don't worry," Tracy assured me, "she thinks her coach likes her too, but she was too shy to try anything."

"If she practices in that outfit," I chuckled, "she should at least get his attention."

"Yep, that's the plan," Tracy giggled "after last night Tammy thinks she's ready to try to suck him, and get him to fuck her pussy and arse. She's gonna sort of like 'accidentally' let him see her naked today, then try to suck his cock after practice. I also stuffed your last condom in her bag."

("What have I done") I thought to myself.

But before that thought had a chance to linger Tracy suddenly excitedly said "Let's look at the pictures!"

"And, what pictures would those be?" I replied.

"You know, when we were all modeling with you last night on your bed."

"Oh, yes, THOSE pictures. Modeling, right. Ok, after you."

"YEAH!" said Tracy as she darted from the room and up the stairs to the computer. I retrieved my camera from the bedroom and quickly uploaded the shots to the encrypted drive, and sat before the computer. Tracy crawled into my lap straddling my knees with her back and head against my chest.

The very first shot was Tracy laying naked on her back as her naked friend Tammy was positioned between Tracy's widely spread legs, her face buried in Tracy's pussy, tongue extended. I was kneeling behind Tammy's upthrust little butt, my hands on her hips and my fully erect cock half inserted into Tammy's tiny wet cunt. While looking at that first frame my dick became almost instantly erect.

The photos were all well lighted by the fill-in flash, perfectly focused and very high resolution. I certainly got my money's worth from my camera purchase (and I could get my money back times 10, by selling just that one frame") I chuckled to myself. Viewing the photos was an otherworldly experience. It was like viewing the most filthy high quality teen porn photos of some other nasty pedophile fucking other girls. The photos were incredibly hot, especially the later shots showing me fucking the asses, cunts and mouths of all four little naked 15 year old girls.

Tracy just kept saying "Wow" and "Oh, wowww" as we clicked through one frame after the next. She was obviously aroused as she squirmed her little butt around on my erection. Without saying anything she suddenly slid off my lap and turned to unzip and pull my pants below my knees. She then quickly doffed her panties and returned to her position astride my lap. But instead of resuming her seat she grasped my hard cock, and without saying a word positioned the head between her wet little cunt lips and then slid all the way down my dick until reseated on my lap, my cock firmly imbedded in her cunt. Finally she spoke saying, "Ah, that's much better. Now let's see the rest of the pictures and then look at all of them again."

During our fuck, I asked: "Tracy, what the fuck are you doing? You gave Tammy my last condom."

She said: "It's okay, Ben, I'm on the pill."

Without saying another word, our coupling quickly escalated into a rather intense session of lap fucking, with Tracy reaching three hard orgasms as she bounced up and down on my rigid fuck stick as my hands tweaked, pinched and diddled her hard little nipples and clit. I joined Tracy in her third hard cum, pushed over the edge by her contracting cunt muscles, overfilling her little 15 year old pussy with hot jiz. A fair amount of our combined fuck juices ran down her thighs and mine. As my cock began to shrink and withdraw from her tight hole, Tracy dismounted me and preceded to lick and suck me clean. When she finished she looked in my eyes and said "Much too good to waste, right?" then said "Ok, me next!"

I realized I was becoming addicted to the mixed delight of our combined fuck juices, as my 15 year old lover was becoming addicted to oral sex; both giving and receiving. I picked her up and placed her on her back on the floor before hungrily diving between her widespread legs licking and sucking her pussy, clit and thighs. I could not get enough of her. I craved her nectar and the feel of her little wet cunt impaled upon my rigid cock. Tracy came for a fourth time under my oral administrations, and she rewarded me with another flood of girl cunt juice. I was in heaven.

Later, after a little more naked play time, Tracy returned home to her mother. Again the house felt achingly empty without her, but I puttered about cleaning up the last remains of the party. A party that I knew I would never forget, and which I was confident would also never be forgotten by my four 15 year old fuck toys, Tracy, Tammy, April and Jenny.

Life continued in a fairly ordinary vein for the next few weeks, if you discount all the sex with a teen, with a fresh box of Trojans. Three afternoons Tracy and Tammy came over for "visits" which quickly became extended 3-way fuck-a-thons. One afternoon Tracy called to tell me that Tammy was at her house, but she had forgotten a dentist appointment, and because Tammy's mum was out asked if it would be ok if Tammy visited with me until she returned from the dentist. I told her of course it was ok with if it was ok with her, and with Tammy. Tracy replied, "Oh, it's more than ok with Tammy. You two have lots of fun", the permission clear in her giggle.

Tammy was at my door 30 seconds after I hung up the phone, naked 10 seconds after I closed the door, and fully impaled on my hard cock 10 seconds after that. We spent the next two hours fucking in every possible position, with my dick pumping her tight little arse for at least an hour of that time. Tammy couldn't seem to get enough anal fucking. She was a girl possessed and seemed to cum almost continuously when she had my cock up her arse.

When Tracy returned from the dentist, she let herself in the house without knocking and found Tammy and me in a passionate '69', licking and sucking our combined fuck juices from each others loins. Already naked Tracy straddled my head and lowered her cunt to my lips and said "Lick me, and get me really wet. Then fuck me!" How could I refuse. And the three of us licked, sucked and fucked each other for another hour until Tracy's mum called to have me to send the girls on home for dinner.

Then out of the blue, on a Saturday morning, Tracy arrived with her sleeping bag and a shoulder bag with a change of clothes. As she dumped her bags Tracy explained, "Mum's going away for the day and I'm staying with you 'til tomorrow."

"Ok," I replied cautiously, "well you know where everything is, so dump your stuff upstairs in the bedroom and get comfortable."

When she was gone I quietly phoned Janet for confirmation, "Hi Janet," I said, "Tracy just arrived and I wanted to check..."

"Tracy said you wouldn't mind," Janet interrupted, "I'm going visiting some friends overnight and was hoping..."

"Oh, no problem," I said interrupting in my turn, "but a little advance notice would allow me to prepare," then I chuckled to reduce the sting.

"Yeah, sorry about that," she sounded abashed, "but I didn't know until this morning, about a half hour ago in fact. I should be back by noon tomorrow so any time after then will be fine for her to return."

I hung up just as Tracy was returning, as I turned to face her I said, "I was just asking your mum when she would be back..." I then stopped, staring at Tracy. She was stood in the doorway completely naked with her hair tied back in a single ponytail.

As I stood there staring at her beauty she put her hands on her hips and declared "Since I was your slave, when we put up your books, I think it's only fair that you should be my slave for a day!"

I thought about it, (for about five seconds), and said, "With the same rules you had, I don't have to do anything I don't want to?" "Yep," she nodded.

I thought about it some more, (about ten seconds), and said, "Ok, could be fun," then as an afterthought, added "Mistress."

Tracy grinned fiercely at that, then standing legs apart and hands on her hips called imperiously, "Ok slave, come over here and lick my pussy 'til I cum!"

I was only too happy to oblige. I walked over to her and then knelt at her feet and began kissing and licking at her pussy slit. Tracy curled up over my head and hung on giggling. I pushed her back to one of the chairs and toppled her into the seat, all the time keeping up my gentle assault on her beautiful and delicious, bald little cunt.

I lifted her legs and spread them wide, still licking and sucking. As her cunt slit opened up I dived in and speared her hole with my tongue, alternately tongue fucking her hole and strumming her clit. Tracy was humping her hips in time with my movements and panting and moaning. Every time I felt her get close to cumming I would slow down and only gently lick or kiss her enflamed pussy.

I kept up this gentle torture for as long as Tracy could stand it. When I last slowed down she commanded, "Make me cum, slave ... make me CUM!" so I vigorously started again. However this time, when she got close, I opened my mouth wide and engulfed her entire pussy. As I moved my tongue about, trying to stimulate every part from her clit to her cunt, I was also sucking as hard as I could. This, combined with the long build up, caused her to cum hard. Her back arched, forcing me up with her, and as she came she literally squirted cunt juice into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed as fast as I could to keep up, but Tracy just kept cumming and cumming and cumming until she passed out from the pleasure.

I nursed on her pussy to be sure I got all her juice I was going to get, before I kissed my way up to her face. I gently kissed her sweet lips, kissed her flushed cheeks and softly kissed her closed eyes until she came round and, as she looked at me through pleasure dazed eyes, I asked, "Was that ok mistress?"

Tracy smiled and sighed, "Wow! That was great! ... Maybe I need to get me some MORE slaves?" she giggled.

The momentary, fleeting thought of 15 year old Tracy engaging in sex with other adult men made my cock jump. I had a passing mental image of Tracy impaled on another hard adult cock, and sucking a second cock as I watched from a distance. My dick was throbbing.

I knelt there with a raging erection straining inside my pants and gently asked, "Now what do you want me to do, mistress?" hoping for some relief.

"I don't know," she said, "make lunch?" and then smiled innocently.

I sighed and went to prepare some lunch while pondering the selfishness of youth.

The rest of the day was spent doing ordinary 'daddy - daughter' type things. We watched a romantic movie on TV together, I brushed and braided her hair, we played board games. The only difference was that Tracy remained completely naked throughout the day. My dick went up and down like a yo-yo as Tracy would not so innocently flash her charms at me, enjoying being naked and showing off.

Later in the afternoon, while we were watching TV, Tracy, completely out of the blue, asked "Do other people do sex stuff like we do?"

"Yes, of course they do," I chuckled, "men and women do it all the time." "No silly," she frowned, "I mean do other teens do sex stuff with grownups?"

I gently stroked her back and explained, "There are some adults who like to hurt teens badly, by doing sex stuff to them when the teen doesn't want to." Tracy looked saddened by this so I continued, "There are some adults who like to do it only when the teen wants to, and enjoys it."

"Like you?" Tracy smiled.

"Yes, like me," I nodded, then continued, "and there are some adults who like teenagers, but would never actually do any sex things with them. And the rest think teens should stay teens until they magically turn into adults when they reach the right age!"

Tracy giggled and said, "That's silly!"

"Yep, pretty stupid," I agreed nodding, "but that last group are the majority of people which is why we can never tell anyone about the sex stuff we do, or I would end up in jail."

"I will never tell anyone," Tracy promised solemnly.

"I know," I said and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek,

"Also, you have to be very careful of that small group who would like to hurt teens."

"I will," Tracy nodded. "I won't do ANY sex stuff with THOSE people." (I wondered if she was understanding my point, the previous vision of Tracy with other men briefly returning.)

After some more thought I carried Tracy upstairs to my computer room. I logged on and did a search for a website I had heard of. "Whatcha doin'?" she asked.

"There's a website I know of," I replied absently as I typed and searched, "that should answer some of your questions about sex," then I found it. "There you go," I said triumphantly, "www.allaboutsex.og" is all about sex, just like it says. There's even an area for teens to talk about sex." I left her to continue reading and navigating around the site while I went to prepare dinner.

After I had finished preparing and cooking dinner and called Tracy down to eat she had been up there reading for about an hour. She sat down looking thoughtful, I managed to contain my curiosity for a while, but not too long, "Well..." I asked finally, "were your questions answered?"

"Sort of..." she said frustrated, "but now I have a lot more!"

After eating we both went back to the computer and I helped Tracy to try and find some answers to her questions. After much searching and reading we came to the conclusion that Tracy was perfectly normal in her desires but, according to some websites, I was a morally corrupt statutory rapist who deserved to die.

Tracy was not willing to accept that, she tried to reassure me, "If I'm 'normal' loving you, why do they say you're a 'monster' for loving me? But why wouldn't ALL teens want to do sex stuff with grownups? That's just silly! Tammy, April, Jenny and I want to do sex stuff with grownups, LOT'S of stuff."

I shrugged unable to answer.

She pouted, then declared sternly, "No, if I'm 'normal' then so are you! It's them who are wrong!" then much quieter and subdued "but we can never let anyone find out, can we?"

I hated what this was doing to my vibrant young love, so I pulled her onto my lap and cuddled her, hoping to drive away the demons of her fears. (If only someone could do the same for me) I thought.

Some of our searches had produced positive results, but we had been side-tracked down the negative. When Tracy and I were feeling a little better we continued, ignoring the negative hate-filled results and concentrated on the positive ones. We found a multitude of sites that read as what we wanted, but most were useless, empty promises or pay porn sites. However we did find some gems, there were a number of sites with photographs of young teens in various states of dress, and undress, even a couple of high quality sites with nude young teen models in erotic poses. Tracey was fascinated by the naked teen models and the fanciful and colorful studio sets, once quietly uttering "I'd like to do that." (I stiffened at her whispered admission.)

Eventually we found a couple of first-rate Ukrainian and Russian hardcore teen porn sites, and spent quite a while clicking through photos of every manor of teen/adult sexual couplings, and every conceivable sex act an adult and teen could engage in. We watched a few streaming videos on a Ukrainian site which specialized in scenes of 14 to 16 year old girls each being fucked by multiple men, sometimes being penetrated in two or all three of their little fuck holes at once. Another Russian site was primarily anal oriented, preferring scenes of oversized black cocks penetrating the impossibly tiny arseholes of 14 to 17 year old girls, and anal cream-pies or pulling out and glazing the teens hairless, petite little bodies with massive quantities of cum.

Tracy said "See, all those teens were having fun. And those grownups weren't hurting them. They were just' loving them, right?" I didn't know how to answer her. I just nodded, wanting to avoid a confusing discussion. Interestingly in each photo and video the teens appeared to be very willing participants and even the aggressor, smiling and laughing as they sucked big adult cocks, swallowed their loads of ejaculated cum and had their tiny pussies and asses repeatedly fucked by grownups several times their size. Tracey couldn't take her eyes off the hot paedo action and sounds of sex on the monitor and speakers, and she mostly sat quietly rubbing her clit and pussy mound, eventually repeating her now preferred viewing position with her tight, wet, bald little cunt fully impaled on my engorged cock. When we finished with the photos and videos sites I quickly cleared my browser cache, and ran a cleanup utility as we continued.

The real gems were the erotic story sites, Tracy's favorite being "Teenwood Studios." Tracy loved to read, and we read aloud to each other, Tracy squirming on my fully imbedded dick and me diddling her clit and nipples.

Many of the stories were about teens doing every manner of sex things with grownup men, and even multiple men, and women. Tracy became more cheerful as she read stories about other teens like herself who started out posing and modeling, and ended up being licked, and sucked and fucked by grownups and licking pussies and sucking hard adult cocks and swallowing their cum.

We read for ages, jumping from story to story and author to author. Some were science fiction based, which captivated her. Tracy had stopped on one, which included a little bondage, and I could feel her get more and more excited by it. Her cunt noticeably wettening around my cock. Eventually she proclaimed, "It's time for bed!" She dismounted from my hard fuck stick with an audible slurp, jumped from my lap and stood imperiously, "Come on slave, get into bed!"

I said as meekly as I could without laughing, "Yes mistress, just let me close the house up and I'll meet you there." I quickly switched off everything downstairs and locked up, hurried to the bathroom for some quick ablutions then stripped and hurried back to the bedroom naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.