Good Neighbor - Cover

Good Neighbor

Copyright© 2015 by COBRA

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A computer programmer moves into a new neighborhood, and has a delicious encounter with a saucy teen and a few of her friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

The day after Tracy's visit, Thursday, while I was working I remembered the pictures I had taken of her. I opened up the encrypted area where I had them stored on my computer and began to browse. (God she's beautiful) I thought, as I looked at the images of her in the pink dress. The pictures clearly showed Tracy's innocence, the ones I had taken from the floor focused up her dress also clearly showed her bikini clad pussy.

(God she's sexy) I thought as I browsed through the images, first the ones of her in the yellow bikini, then the ones of her in the pale blue swim shorts. The shots in the swim shorts were very sexy, the central seem was pulled snugly into her pussy slit and as I browsed through the pictures I was sure I could see her pussy filling out and getting plumper. Then there were shots where I could see a definite damp spot, and the final sequence where she was rolling them down her hips, with the very last image showing her naked bald pussy with the rolled down shorts just below, was absolutely mind blowing. The images were so clear and so close up I could even see the single strand of pussy juice connecting her then virginal slit to her shorts...

The following day I browsed through the images again. Again I marveled at her beauty and her innocence. As the day progressed I began to worry, Tracy had not been over to see me since we had fucked. She had visited me almost every day since I had moved in and this absence worried me. Mostly I worried about Tracy - how she felt, did she regret what we had done - but I did worry a little about me -had she told anyone, should I be thinking of getting out of here?

My thoughts spun in ever decreasing circles, I was a monster, I had taken away her happy-go-lucky teen years, I had ripped away her innocence. My mind was in turmoil, I couldn't go over there but not knowing was torture. I tried to get out of myself and immerse myself in a good book, but when I realized I had read the same paragraph about six times I gave up and went to bed.

Saturday I simply sat in front of the TV, not really watching anything in particular, just channel hopping dejectedly. There was a knock at the door and my heart lifted, maybe it was Tracy, but no, it was the timber being delivered for my library shelving.

I helped the delivery man offload his truck and when he had gone I carried it all up to my library. As I was getting it sorted, like a giant jigsaw puzzle, there was another knock at the door. (What's he forgotten) I thought as I went to answer it. Much to my surprise and delight I opened the door to Tracy.

I stood there open mouthed, staring at her. Somehow, in the few days I had not seen her, she had become even more beautiful.

She stood there wearing that pink dress grinning as she looked at me then said, "Aren't you gonna let me in?"

I shut my mouth with a 'click' then stood back and waved her in. After shutting the door I followed her into my lounge.

I stood there stunned watching Tracy as she spoke in her usual animated fashion.

"Was that the shelving wood I saw being delivered? It was wasn't it?" she looked at me intently and continued, "Can I help put it up?"

When I didn't answer but continued to stare at her she looked concerned and asked, "Are you ok?"

I nodded then collapsed in the chair near her and said, "Tracy, I didn't know what to think..." Tracy just grunted, "Huh?"

"I didn't know if you would be coming back here after what happened," I said, "or if you had told someone about it..."

"No," she protested, "I would never tell."

I then looked at the floor and said dejectedly, "I wasn't even sure you still liked me."

"Of course I still like you, silly." She said as she swatted at my knee.

"You do?" I asked, "So why didn't you come over these last few days?" She looked down at her shuffling feet and said, "Mum said I shouldn't 'bother' you every day 'cause you work at home." She then looked up at me and grinned, "Since it's Saturday I figured you wouldn't be working, so I could come over and we could have some fun."

I was ecstatic, I pulled her onto my lap and hugged her tightly. After a while I let up on the hug and then kissed her passionately. I broke off the kiss and looked into her eyes and said, "I was so frightened, I thought you might hate me for what I did." She started to protest again but I put my finger on her lips to shush her and continued, "I have a confession to make and I want to make it now while I still have the courage. When you have heard it I hope you will forgive me but if you don't I will understand."

I took a deep breath and said, "Remember when you were posing for me, you got more and more excited as I took photos."

Tracy nodded and replied, "You said I was getting 'horny'."

"That's right," I continued, "do you remember the drink I gave you before you started to pose?" Again she nodded and I continued, "Well I added something to that drink." Tracy looked curious. I took another deep breath to steady my nerves and said, "I added a small amount of a drug called 'Viagra' to your drink."

"What's 'Viagra'?" she asked quietly.

"It's a drug that makes you feel horny," I said and rushed to continue, "I didn't know just how sexy you are and I was hoping it would make you feel good." Then looking down, not able to look her in the face, I continued resigned, "I am really sorry I gave it to you without telling you, please forgive me."

She looked calm as she simply asked, "Why?"

I shrugged as I looked at her again and said, "I wanted to play sex games with you and I didn't think you would let me unless..." I could see she was getting angry as I trailed off.

She began punching my arms as punctuation to what she was angrily saying, "So you drugged me," smack "so you could have your fun." Smack "So everything you said," smack "was a lie!" smack. I could see angry tears in her eyes.

"No, no, no," I protested vigorously, "I wanted you from the day we first met. When I saw your sexy little body in that little yellow bikini I wanted you even more."

"So you loved me from the beginning?" she asked smiling again then sniffed.

"I liked you from the very beginning," I corrected, "and as I got to know you more I liked you more. When I said I loved you, I meant it." I looked her in the eyes, those soulful emerald eyes, and said, "I love you Tracy and would never do anything to hurt you."

She impulsively hugged my neck, kissing my face and babbling, "Oh Ben," kiss "I love you too." Kiss "I forgive you." Kiss. She kissed all over my face then stopped for a deep lingering kiss. Our tongues dueled and danced. We kissed for what felt like hours but was probably only minutes.

I broke off the kiss before my passion and lust for this little goddess could get the better of me.

Tracy looked flushed and said, "How long does that Viagra stuff last?" I shrugged curious and said, "Usually only a few hours, why?"

She took my hand and brought it under the hem of her dress and between her legs as she grinned, "So this time, ... it's all me." Then she pushed my hand up to her pussy. It was dripping wet, naked, hairless and perfect.

"Why you little minx," I said grinning, "You're not wearing panties! ... You know what happens to little teens who go out without panties don't you?"

"No, what?" she asked grinning back.

"They get their little bald pussies fingered and licked and fucked!" I answered as I began to rub at her pussy lips.

I briefly rubbed her lips and clit then inserted my middle finger into her hole and withdrew my hand. Tracy moaned her disappointment, nibbled her lip and watched as I sucked her juice from my finger. I don't know how but she tasted better than she had when I tasted her before, so I returned my hand to her pussy and inserted my middle finger again and brought it back to my mouth.

Tracy grabbed my wrist on the third trip and brought my finger to her own mouth and sucked her own cunt juice from my finger. This of course made my already hard erection even harder. She grinned after tasting her own juice and said, "I taste good!"

"Tastes best direct from the source." I replied and winked at her.

I lifted her off my lap and stood her in front of me, smiled and said, "Would you like to help me put my shelves together, or do something else?"

"Like what?" she asked grinning.

"Why don't you decide." I grinned back at her.

She looked down at my crotch where my dick was straining at my zip, then up at me, grinned and said loudly, "I WANNA FUCK!"

"Well, if that's what you want to do." I said as I started to undo my belt and pants.

She quickly stripped off the dress as I lowered my pants and underwear. I sat back on the chair with my butt on the edge and lifted Tracy up onto my lap. She sat there a moment playing with my hard erect cock as I played with her equally hard erect tits and clit.

When I played with her clit she started to pant, then she wriggled toward me, put her feet on the chair seat and lifted herself up. I moved my hands to her hips to steady her. She held my dick and positioned her dripping little cunt over the tip then looked directly in my eyes, grinned and let herself slide down my cock. God that looked so fucking sexy. As the tip of my cock pushed into her pussy her cunt lips were pushed out and around my shaft. As she slid down her pussy lips stretched wide exposing her erect little clit which was then pulled inward, rubbing against my rock hard pole. Her mouth and eyes opened wide and she made a long "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH" sound as she fully impaled her not yet 15 year old cunt on my 32 year old fuck stick.

She bottomed out with a whoosh and a big grin. I helped her to slide up and down, up and down, her almost 15 year old pussy impaled on my dick. When she was pumping up and down in a good rhythm I slipped my hands up to her ribs and used my thumbs and tongue on her little hard nipples. The combined stimulation of my dick in her pussy, her clit scraping on my dick shaft and then me rubbing and licking her nipples was too much for her, and she came hard. As she was climaxing she stopped fucking my pole and just sat there panting, eyes closed, mouth wide open, pussy muscles contracting around my rock hard fuck stick. I strummed her clit with my thumb to prolong her orgasm and waited as her cunt juice flooded over my dick and leaked down her thighs.

When her orgasm had subsided a little I hugged her to me, stood and then laid her back in the seat I had just vacated. Somehow I managed to do this without loosing my place deep in her pussy and when she was settled I started fucking her. I pumped into her tight little cunt, building up speed. As I did I pinched and twisted her tits with one hand, and fingered her clit with the other.

As I was nearing my own climax I saw and felt Tracy hit her second, and it looked like a big one. The feel of her tight velvet pussy clamping down on my fucking cock tipped me over the edge and I came hard. I squirted like a high-pressure hose what felt like gallons of cum into her tiny womb. Each thrust of my ejaculating cock into her spasming little pussy pumped excess jiz and cunt juice out of her overfilled fuck hole. Her thighs and mine were glazed with our fuck juices. When I looked down at her sweat drenched face I saw her looking up at me with adoration.

She croaked, "I love you."

I replied, "I love you too." Then I bent over her and kissed her passionately and deeply, still fully embedded in her cunt.

I broke off the kiss when my spent and shrinking dick slipped from her still pulsing pussy. I quickly placed my hand over her jiz-leaking hole and lifted her into my arms saying, "We had better get cleaned up. People will think we've been fucking." She giggled as I carried her up to the bathroom and we had a shower to clean away the evidence of our activities. Tracey went to her knees and held my flaccid cock as she thoroughly cleaned it with her licking tongue. She then took it into her little sucking mouth and brought me quickly to another rigid erection. I only lasted a short while before I ejaculated another load of hot cum into her mouth and throat. She swallowed it all, then rose to her feet, put her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers for a passionate kiss, her still cum-coated little tongue wrestling with mine." She giggled again and said "I tasted my juice and now you've tasted yours. Good, huh?"

After we were dried and dressed Tracy helped me put together the shelves for my library. As the job entailed a lot of bending and squatting and Tracy's dress was mid-thigh length I got a lot of delicious views of her not yet 15 year old naked butt, arsehole and freshly fucked little pussy while working on those shelves. Twice I had to stop to wipe away a trail of my cum continuing to leak from her beautiful little bald cunt. At one point I was so distracted by her that I nearly dropped a partially complete unit when lifting it into place.

Eventually we had all the pieces screwed together and onto the walls, so Tracy and I took a well-earned break. We sat in front of my computer, Tracy with her dress gathered at her waist straddling my lap. I pulled my sweat pants down to my knees so that Tracey's bare pussy could glide back and forth upon my bare cock. She was so wet and slippery again that there was almost no friction as her cunt slid back and forth, massaged my hard dick. I accessed my encrypted drive and showed her the pictures I had taken of her as she posed as my model. She was surprised how much of her body showed, and how sexy she looked. She especially liked the photo with her shorts rolled down to her thighs and the visible strand of her pussy juice. She giggled, pointed and said "Look, that little girl needs to be licked." "Yes, ... and then fucked" I added. We both laughed.

We also surfed the Internet for awhile, as expected the first word she used in a search engine was "SEX", followed by "FUCK". Tracy soon became bored looking through all those adverts for porn pay sites and with surfing the Internet in general. She was wet and horny, but something else was on her mind. Finally she asked me "Aren't there any pictures of grownup men fucking teens like me?" I told her "Yes" but that we would "save those sites for another time." She pouted a bit then asked what games she could play. As I didn't have any games on that machine and it was getting late she decided to go home for the day.

Sunday morning I decided to take it easy and have a lay in. As I lay there dozing, daydreaming of Tracy, I was startled by a knock at the door. I ignored it, but it was repeated insistently.

I wandered downstairs to the door and opened it to reveal Tracy wearing a pale blue smock style dress. I yawned while waving her in then smiled and said, "I was just thinking about you."

She smiled mischievously and said, "Nice thoughts I hope."

I smiled and said, "Oh yes, nice thoughts," then changed my smile to a lustful evil grin and continued, "but very naughty," then winked.

As I returned to my bedroom I said, "I had hoped to get a lie in today."

Tracy followed me and replied, "But I thought we could unpack your books today."

As I got dressed and did my ablutions the conversation, although interrupted, continued, "I think I sense an ulterior motive"

"What me?" Tracy said faking innocence like only a teenager can.

"Yes you..." I said, "how does this sound? You help me unpack and sort out my books, then you'll know what is there and then you might be able to borrow one. Sound close?"

I knew I was right when she didn't answer and had the decency to look embarrassed. I finished brushing my teeth and combing my hair, turned to Tracy and gave her a quick kiss.

"Ok," I said, "lets unpack these books and get them sorted.

When moving I had packed all my books away logically, all the A's together, all the B's together etc. so we started unpacking and shelving in order. I was unpacking the boxes and passing the books up to Tracy, who was up the ladder arranging them in order. When we had finished the A's I checked Tracy's handiwork.

I stood on the stepladder below her such that our heads were level and looked over her shoulder. She had ordered them by authors' last name then first, Douglas Adams before Piers Anthony.

"That's very good." I whispered into her ear then kissed her neck.

Together we rapidly unpacked and sorted through the B's, C's, and D's before I got distracted again. Tracy was at the top of the ladder, sorting through the stack of books I had just passed to her, every so often commenting, "Ooh, I've not read this one," or something similar.

I looked up from the box with another handful of books and found myself in the perfect position. Tracy was bending slightly from the waist to place the books and her beautiful butt was forcing her dress out from her legs. I could see up between the dress and her legs to where her panties would have been, if she had been wearing any.

This view gave me an almost instant erection, there is something about the illicit glimpse that is very erotic, more so than full nudity would be.

I knelt there staring until I heard Tracy say with a giggle, "What are you looking at Mr pervert? (giggle)" I diverted my attention to her face to find her looking down at me grinning mischievously.

I smiled and said, "I'm looking at your invisible panties."

"Huh?" was her eloquent reply.

I slowly slid my hand up the back of her thigh as I said, "May I feel how soft your invisible panties are?" then stopped just short of her gorgeous bubble butt.

Tracy still looked puzzled but nodded her agreement so I continued to slide my hand up and over the globe of her bottom. I then traced down her butt crack and between her legs to her bald little pussy. As I stroked her lips gently Tracy shifted her feet further apart to allow me more room and better access to her cunt.

When I felt the beginnings of moisture seeping from her vulva I stopped and withdrew my hand. Tracy moaned loudly in disappointment but I lightly swatted her pert rear and said, "Those invisible panties are the smoothest and loveliest I have ever felt, but we still have a lot of books to sort." and with that I handed her the next lot of books.

At odd intervals, when Tracy was in the right position, I would lean in close to the hem of her dress and lightly blow up it, aiming at her pussy. The first time I did this I saw Tracy visibly shudder. As the morning progressed, and I continued this sensuous torture, I could see Tracy getting more and more aroused.

When we stopped for lunch Tracy climbed down the ladder shakily then said, "I almost forgot, mum said I should bring you over for lunch, 'cause she's going to cook a roast."

"Well then," I said, "we'd better get cleaned up hadn't we!"

After a quick wash Tracy lead me over to her house for lunch. When she pulled me through the front door the smell of the roasting beef was amazing. Being a bachelor I normally eat microwave meals or something easily prepared, so I hadn't smelled anything this good in a long time.

I stood in the kitchen doorway as Tracy ran to Janet and yelled, "I brought him over, just like you wanted. That smells good, when do we eat?"

Janet turned to Tracy and said, "Go and wash up, then lay the table. It should be ready shortly."

Tracy groaned but left to do as she was told.

"Smells great," I said, "is there anything I can do?"

"Not at the moment," Janet replied, "but you can carve the roast when it's done."

I stood there and watched as Janet bustled around in the kitchen and Tracy set the table.

Tracy had set the places such that she and I were sat close together and Janet was sat opposite us. During the meal Tracy was squirming and fidgeting like she was uncomfortable.

Janet said, "Tracy you're acting like you've got ants in your pants, sit still will you."

Because she was sat so close to me I couldn't surreptitiously look at Tracy, so I had no idea what she was doing. I turned and looked to see what Janet was talking about and saw that Tracy had squirmed and wriggled until she had pulled the hem of her dress up around her waist.

I sat and stared at Tracy's clearly visible bald little pussy for a while then tore my gaze away and back to my lunch. After a short period of quiet eating Tracy started squirming again. I glanced at her and saw her rubbing her clit where it peeked out from the top of her slit. Tracy looked up at me and grinned mischievously with a twinkle in her eyes.

When Janet stood to clear our plates I quickly took mine and Tracy's and passed them to her so she would not see Tracy's state of undress. While Janet was in the kitchen preparing the desert I whispered in Tracy's ear, "You should pull your dress down, you don't want your mum to see you like that."

Tracy whispered / moaned back at me, "But I'm horny..."

"Well," I whispered, "you can either go to the bathroom and give yourself a good cum, or you can wait and I'll give you what you want when we get back to my place." After a little thought I added, "But not both, if you go and have a cum now, we'll do what I want this afternoon, ok."

Tracy thought about it for a moment then grinned, stood and dashed off. When Janet returned with the sweet she asked, "Where's Tracy?" "I think she had to go to the bathroom." I replied, then dug in to the delicious 'Death by Chocolate' dessert.

I had nearly finished my desert when Tracy returned, looking slightly flushed.

Janet said, "Took your time didn't you?"

Before Tracy could reply I chipped in, "Yeah, if you had been any longer I would have eaten your desert."

With that threat Tracy shouted "NO!" and rushed to sit down and protect her dessert from me.

When we had all finished and Janet was about to clear the table I said, "Thank you Janet that was the best home cooked meal I've had in a very long time. How about Tracy and I wash up and you have a rest." Janet demurred, "Oh no Ben, you're my guest."

I insisted, "I insist Janet, you prepared and cooked a great meal, the least I can do is to wash up."

Eventually we settled on a joint effort, all three of us washed, dried and put away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.