New Society, New Rules - Cover

New Society, New Rules

Copyright© 2015 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 12

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When a family and their servant are stranded on a deserted island, their lives and future depend on survival skills and discarding the society rules they grew up with. (This story has a lot more sex than "some sex" so I labeled it "much sex." But it's not a stroke story so it has plenty of plot and character development, which includes non-sex scenes. Also, the "slow" story code doesn't mean it's boring. It means there's story buildup before the sex begins.)

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Slow  

None of us could remain still. We clapped our hands, pumped our fists, high-fived each other, hugged, and talked non-stop about the miracle of being found. Then my mother started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I said.

"That solder got an eyeful."

"What do you—?"

Maria shrieked, flinging both arms over her nude body.

"We better put clothes on," Mom said.

Maria was already sprinting to the shed. Mom and I followed at a slower pace. The hike from the beach would take time. We had done it many times over the— I stopped, wondering how long we had been there.

If the soldier was disappointed when he saw us clothed he didn't show it. We fired questions at him all at once, not one being answered. Then he held up his hand.

"We need to go," the soldier said. "We'll fly you to the carrier where Captain Marks will answer your questions. Is there anything you want to bring with you?"

"Everything we have was here when we got here," I said. "I guess we should leave it."

"Okay then, let's go."

"Wait," Mom said. "I have to say goodbye to my husband."

When Maria and I said we wanted to say goodbye as well, she told us to go first. We went to my father's grave where Maria thanked him for taking care of her. She left and I also thanked my father for being my dad and teaching me to survive. When I returned out front, my mother went to the grave. I don't know what she said, but tears soaked her cheeks on her return.

I looked around the area one last time before starting the march to the beach. During the trek, I took everything in. The stream. The fish. The trees. The fruit. Everything that had kept us alive. When we emerged from the trees onto the beach, the pilot was standing near the shore throwing pebbles into the ocean.

"Sir, we're here," the solder leading us called out.

The pilot dropped several rocks and wiped his hand on his side. Then he trotted to the helicopter. We all reached it about the same time. It was huge.

The pilot held out his hand. "My name is Captain Flannegan."

My mother turned to the other soldier. "I thought you said the captain's name was Marks?"

The pilot chuckled. "I'm a Marine, Ma'am. Captain Marks is Navy where a captain is a lot higher rank. We better go."

They helped us into the helicopter and showed us how to buckle up. Then the helicopter lifted and dipped as it turned towards the ocean. I looked back at the island getting smaller and smaller. Then I spotted the aircraft carrier. Talk about huge. It looked bigger than the island.

After landing, we climbed out onto the deck. As we stood there, the silence was broken by one sailor clapping. Then another, followed by a few more. Soon everyone joined it. I felt my cheeks redden. Maria squeezed my hand.

A man in a starched white uniform approached. The pilot and other soldier snapped to attention and saluted. The officer returned the salute and then held his hand out to us.

"Captain Marks?" I said when I shook his hand.

"No. I'm Commander White. The captain is tied up. I'm the welcoming committee. He thought you'd like to freshen up first." His eyes wandered over us. "We'll find you some clean clothes. Are you hungry?"

We nodded.

He looked at my mother and Maria. "I'll have someone take you two to the female quarters and—"

"Commander?" Mom interrupted.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"We don't want to be separated. We'll shower together."

The officer raised an eyebrow. "But that's not appropriate."

"Listen, we've been living together for— How long have we been gone?"

"Almost a year, Ma'am."

"We've bathed together. We lived together naked. It won't be anything new. This is my son and his wife." Again he raised an eyebrow as he looked at me and then Maria and then her big belly. "Yes, his wife. They didn't have a church wedding, but they are married in my eyes. We are staying together. If you can't handle that, we'll forgo the shower."

The officer fiddled with his shirt collar and then dropped his hand back to his side. "I guess you know what's best. The women's showers are used less. You, all three of you, can shower there."

While he led us to the showers, I whispered to my mother, "I'm glad he said yes. I really want a shower."

She giggled and whispered back. "I was bluffing."

The soap felt great. And shampoo. And a toothbrush and toothpaste. I felt clean for the first time in nearly a year. When done, we found clothes laid out for us. We giggled as we dressed in ill-fitting uniforms. Maria's shirt was super large to accommodate her big belly. The sleeves hung way past her fingertips so she rolled them up. She looked like a little girl wearing her father's shirt. We exited the area with our raggedy clothing tucked under our arms.

Commander White jumped to his feet. "Do you want your old clothes?"

My mother turned to Maria and me. We shook our heads.

"Burn them if you like. We don't want them."

"Leave them here. I'll have someone dispose of them."

We ate and then were taken to Captain Marks. An older man with white hair and bushy white eyebrows. His blue eyes were piercing, but his smile warm. Introductions were made and then Commander White left.

"Thank you so much for helping us," Mom said.

"Just doing my job. Although sometimes it's more rewarding than other times."

"I can't believe they sent an aircraft carrier to rescue us."

The captain chuckled. "Well, we were in the neighborhood. And John Walters is an important man. Former ambassador. Advisor to two presidents. By the way, what happened to him?"

"He died."

"I'm so sorry. In the crash?"

"No, on the island."

"He fell," I said. "And hit his head. We found a sheet of metal and he climbed a mountain to place it. He thought someone might see the reflection."

"Someone did," Captain Marks said. "That's how we found you."

"A plane?"

"No, uh, a satellite spotted it."

"Cool. Hey, how come no one came looking for us?"

"They did. But not anywhere near that island. You have no idea how far off course you were."

"But it was a big island."

The captain looked uneasy for the first time. He shifted in his seat. "You had the misfortune of..." His voice trailed off and he squirmed. "Let's just say that island isn't a place anyone would have looked for you."

"Why not?"

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."

I guess I turned white because the captain's straight face broke into a broad smile. "All I can say is that it's classified. No more questions about the island."

"Captain," Mom said, "my son and Maria fell in love and became husband and wife. Of course there wasn't anyone on the island to perform the ceremony. Can you marry them?"

"Mrs. Walters, no matter what you see in movies, the United States Navy explicitly states, and I quote, 'the commanding officer shall not perform a marriage ceremony on board his ship or aircraft.' Even if the Navy allowed it, no state would recognize it."

I patted my mother's hand. "Thanks for asking."

We talked about how we survived and how lucky we were to find the shed with all the tools. Captain Marks was surprised of its existence. To his knowledge it was never mentioned in any of the island documents. He admitted the part of the island we were on wasn't used. The people—that was the way he referred to them—were on high ground. Where the waterfall poured down from.

"What's up there?" I asked.

"I said as much as I'm going to. No more questions about the island. And if you're as smart as I think you are, all you'll tell the media is that you were on an island. That you have no idea where it is. And that the Navy spotted you and rescued you. Deal?"

"Yes, sir." I jumped to my feet and saluted.

"By the way," Mom said, "where are we going?"

Captain Marks shifted in his seat again. "I cannot stress the importance of secrecy. I can't tell you where we are or where we are going. You'll be dropped off on a military base and flown to California. The less you know the better."

"How about now?" I asked. "Where do we go now?"

"Next stop is Sickbay."

"We're not sick."

"That's what we call the medical facility here. You all could use a complete checkup." Captain Marks turned to Maria. "Especially you. And don't worry, we're capable. With the multi-gender crew we now have, unfortunately we get pregnancies."

The captain picked up a desk telephone and waited a few seconds before speaking into it. He didn't even have to dial. After placing the handset in its cradle, he stood up. I guess that was our signal. The three of us also stood.

"One last thing," Captain Marks said. "Everyone on board has a job to do. Please don't bother anyone who isn't assigned to assist you. You'll be escorted if you need to go somewhere. And you've already seen that space is very tight. I hope you aren't claustrophobic."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.