New Society, New Rules - Cover

New Society, New Rules

Copyright© 2015 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 11

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When a family and their servant are stranded on a deserted island, their lives and future depend on survival skills and discarding the society rules they grew up with. (This story has a lot more sex than "some sex" so I labeled it "much sex." But it's not a stroke story so it has plenty of plot and character development, which includes non-sex scenes. Also, the "slow" story code doesn't mean it's boring. It means there's story buildup before the sex begins.)

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Slow  

Mom talked non-stop as we walked back to the shed. She giggled a lot and stopped often to give me a peck on the lips or simply brush my cheek with her fingertips. Or mess my hair when she thought I said something funny. I thought back to how lonely I had been growing up. So much had changed.

Maria was standing with her arms crossed when we returned. I'm sure my mother's racket alerted her to our arrival. She started towards me, but stopped.

"It doesn't look like you cut—" She lowered her gaze. "You didn't!"

"He did," Mom said. "What's the big deal?"

"He's my husband!"

"He's my son."

"So that's supposed to make it right?"

I hurried over to Maria and placed my hands on her arms. "I'll explain later."

She shrugged my hands off and crossed her arms again.

"Who wants to go fishing?" I said.

Maria turned her back to me.

"I'll go," Mom said.

Maria spun around. "I'll go."

She grabbed my wrist and started walking. I didn't budge so she stopped.

"Forget something?" I said. Maria looked at my mother and then back at me. "The net. Can't catch fish without it."

She released my arm. I retrieved the net and took her hand. She pulled hers away, but after looking at Mom retook mine. We walked past my mother who smiled at me.

Nothing was said until Maria and I were holding the net between us, standing knee deep in the water.

"Why'd you do it?" she said.

"She asked me to."

"But why'd you have to?"

"It's not like I haven't done it before."

"But she was different then. She didn't know."

"She was afraid she'd cut herself."

Maria dropped her end of the net and gawked at me. "Oh my god! You fucked her!"

"That's what we've been talking about."

"I was talking about trimming her pussy. Oh my god. How could you?"

"She doesn't have anyone else."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means she doesn't have anyone else. We're alone here. You know how she is. She needs sex."

"So you have to give it to her?"

"Who else? Don't forget, you had sex with her too."

"That was different."

"How?"

"She didn't know what was going on."

"What does that—? Maria, didn't you tell me I might have to have sex with my daughter?"

She looked down and swirled the water with her hand. "That's different."

"You know it's not. Things are different here. The old rules don't apply."

Maria looked up at me. She rubbed the swell of her belly. "Is it because I'm getting fat? Am I ugly now?"

I walked up to Maria and held her in my arms. "You're more beautiful now than ever. That's not fat. That's our baby." I cupped the back of her head and held her face on my chest. "I love you, Maria. What's happening with my mother won't change that."

She took my hand and led me out of the water. Sitting down on a grassy area, she said, "Make love to me."

I knelt next to her and planted kisses all over her growing belly. She giggled and shoved my head away.

"That tickles," she said.

"Couldn't help it. It's the second most beautiful part of you."

"Really? What's the first?" She flapped her eyelashes.

I tapped her chest over her heart. "This."

Maria's eyebrows rose, her eyes got big, and her mouth opened. She grabbed my head and pulled it down, crushing my mouth to hers. I didn't have time to push my tongue into her mouth. Hers was inside mine. I sucked it.

When the kiss ended, she said, "I love you so much."

"I love you, too." I kissed her belly. "And him."

"What if it's a girl?"

"Her too."

I climbed between Maria's legs. She spread them. I laid the length of my dick on her pussy and rocked back and forth. The hairs were softer than usual; she needed a trim. We kissed while my cock stiffened.

"Where do you want it?" I asked.

"Lift your hips."

When I did, she reached between us and inserted the tip of my hard cock inside her pussy. I didn't wait for her to move her hand away. I crushed it against her labia when I thrust down.

I stared at her face as I fucked her. It scrunched up each time I rammed my dick into her. All the way. Groin slapping groin. She would have told me if it hurt. She didn't so I kept doing it.

Maria had laid still. For a while. Then she humped back. Her legs flew into the air and whipped around my waist. I lifted them onto my shoulders. That tilted her hips back and angled her pussy upward. I leaned forward, my body pushing against the back of her thighs. Her toes now pointed towards her head and her ass was off the ground. Visions of an oil derrick came to mind as I drilled into her almost vertically.

"Oh god!" Maria cried out.

Her pussy clamped my dick. I didn't stop. She felt so much tighter like that. It was too much. Just as my sperm rushed up my cock, Maria screamed.

When my climax ended, I lowered her legs and lay on my back next to her. Both of us were breathing hard. She rolled onto her belly with the side of her face resting on my chest. We stayed like that for a while.

"I was coming when you came," she said.

"We never came together before."

"I know. It was special."

After we rested, Maria said, "Let's rinse off and catch some fish. Your mother will wonder what's taking so long."

"She'll probably know."

"Probably."

"Think she'll be jealous?"

"What does she have to be jealous about? I'm your wife."

"Yeah, I guess." After a pause, I said, "And you? Are you jealous?"

"Of course. But I'll get used to it. You're right. She doesn't have anyone else. And you're so fuckin' sexy."

When we returned, I called for my mother who appeared from the back of the shed. "Just talking to your father. Explaining something to him."

"Okay." Turning to Maria, I said, "I'll gut the fish. Get the knife and some wood while I set up."

"I'll get it," Mom said. "Maria shouldn't be lifting anything. Don't want anything to happen to my grandchild."

Before I could close my mouth, my mother vanished inside the shed. Maria and I gawked at each other. Mom came out cradling a couple of logs in her arms and the knife in her hand. I took the knife and she dumped the logs next to the fire pit.

"Mrs. Walters, thanks for thinking about me," Maria said.

My mother looked at her and smiled. "Don't you think Mrs. Walters is a bit formal now? Call me Sally." She paused and then said, "Or Mom."

"Um, I, um, I think I'll try Sally. Okay?"

My head whipped from one to the other like I was watching a tennis match. I didn't move until my mother said, "Bobby, you going to clean the fish or shall I?"

I snapped out of my stupor. "No. I'll do it."

Things changed after that. We were a happy family. I even got alone time when I wanted it. Maria and I made love often. When it was inside the shed, my mother wouldn't even try to be quiet while she masturbated. Even in the darkness I could tell she was watching us. And the next day, Mom and I would make love. Well, we fucked. Never inside the shed, though. Always when we were alone. And the more Mom and I fucked, the better her and Maria's relationship became.

One night after we turned in, Maria rolled onto me, her face hovering mine, her legs straddling my hips. She wiggled until her pussy rested atop my dick which immediately stiffened. She lifted up, letting it spring onto my belly, and sat back down on it. Leaning down, she pressed her lips to mine and moved her hips to and fro while we kissed.

I glanced to the side. My mother was moving, shifting onto her side, facing us. The dark clouds that night were thick and didn't allow much light inside the shed, but knowing Mom, her hand was between her legs.

Maria leaned down more and nibbled my earlobe. While doing so, she whispered, "She gets so hot when we fuck."

"Do you mind?" I whispered back.

"Nope. It turns me on." She thrust her tongue inside my ear and then said, "What have we become?"

I lifted her head with a hand on each cheek and looked into her eyes. "We're doing what needs to be done. It's different here."

"I'm not complaining." She rubbed her pussy on my hard dick. "I like it. The rest of the world is stupid. They follow stupid rules."

I remained quiet before saying, "Are you happy here?"

She leaned down and kissed me. "Very. I love you so much."

Maria raised her ass to guide my cock into her pussy. As wet as she was, I slid in all the way when she sat back down. "And I love your cock. I love it inside me."

She lifted up and dropped back down. Up and down, up and down. In between, she rocked to and fro. Sometimes Maria enjoyed sex fast and hard. Now she wanted it slow.

Maria had just lifted her hips when a deafening boom shook the shed. She came crashing down and hugged me tight. She lay still. And then there was another clap of thunder. I wrapped my arms around her trembling body.

"It'll pass," I said. "We saw the dark clouds coming in. We knew it was going to rain."

She was about to say something when another earsplitting blast caused her to bury her head under my chin. We waited, jumping with each boom.

And then the wind came. Strong. Pushing against the side of the shed. It blew harder and harder. The whole structure shook and rattled. We huddled together.

The rain followed. It didn't begin with a few drops. It pounded the shed all at once. And the wind seemed to gain force with the rain. The whole shed shook.

I jumped. Not from the thunder. Something touched my side.

My mother snuggled up to me. I took my right arm off Maria and slid it under Mom. She got closer. I held her nude body tight.

The three of us lay in the dark. Sounds of wind and rain and thunder all around us. The shed rattled, shook, squeaked. Objects pounded the roof. Probably coconuts and tree branches and who knew what else. There'd be a lot of clean up afterwards.

If we made it through the night.

Maria was trembling on top of me. Mom trembling at my side.

I don't remember the thunder ending, but I do the wind stopping. The shed no longer shook. I listened to the last of the rain drops falling on the metal roof. Now gentle, it was a soothing sound.

I didn't realize my soft dick was still inside Maria until her pussy squeezed it. After the second time, my cock awoke. Soon it was stiff. She lifted her hips and lowered them. She did it again. This time she moaned.

My mother wriggled out of my grasp and sat up. After watching in silence for a moment and releasing a deep sigh, she turned and got onto her hands and knees. Maria laid a hand on her hip. Mom looked over her shoulder.

"Don't go," Maria said.

"You two want to be alone."

"We're never alone at night. So what's the difference if you're here or over there?"

Mom stared at her. Then she kissed Maria on her cheek. "I'm so sorry I was such a bitch to you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.