Menagerie
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I opened my eyes and looked down to admire my sleeping pets for a moment before gently shaking Scarlett awake. Scarlett rarely slept alone because she had a hard time sleeping without a warm body pressed up against her. She also held on to whoever was in bed with her fairly tightly, so I had to wake her to get out of bed.

She grumbled a bit as I kissed the top of her head and slipped out of bed, but me getting out of bed woke Shelly up. “It’s okay momma bear,” she mumbled sleepily as she rolled over and scooted back into Scarlett. “You can snuggle with me until Master gets back from his run.” Scarlett smiled as she put her arm around Shelly and I pulled the cover back over them. They were both asleep again before I finished getting dressed and left for my morning run.

I jogged over to the pens and found Mandy waiting for me. I was glad to see that she had remembered to ask for a third sports bra. With as fast as she was running, and as well endowed as she was, she really needed the extra support so she wouldn’t bounce too much. I made sure she was ready and told her I wanted her to set the pace again so she could focus on her form. She smiled and said she was ready before taking off at an easy pace. She quickly worked her pace up and we finished our run in good time.

Once we caught our breath, she put her arms around me and kissed me soundly before thanking me and heading back into the pens to clean up for work. I jogged back to my cabin and started a pot of coffee before stepping into the shower. By the time I got out, Scarlet and Shelly were already up and enjoying their first cup. I sat down to join them; picking up the cup one of them had made for me.

As we had our coffee, I reminded Scarlett to ask the others about taking her place at the Stables. “I have changed the plan a bit, as they won’t be the ones impregnating you. Their first few times, they will be required to take which ever of my pets is there like a pony, so the girls can evaluate and advise. Once they decide that a specific trainer’s performance is satisfactory, they can offer alternative rewards. This incentive program will only go on for two weeks, as I want to motivate them to improve their performance fairly quickly.”

I looked over at Shelly. “We’ll be making a stop at the Stables to explain the new incentive and let them see what the first bonus is. I certainly hope some of your sisters agree to help, because if the trainers are motivated enough to improve quickly you may be taking care of all of them yourself.”

Shelly smiled as she finished her coffee, “I knew that was a possibility last night when I agreed, Master. If no one else wants to help, and they do improve that quickly, I can always say my pussy is so good that it motivated two dozen men to become better lovers just so they could have it.”

Scarlett laughed. “Your pussy is that good my dear, at least in my opinion. I’m sure Master would agree as well, but if Master is going to allow alternate rewards, I’ll be coming along to help with those. They will all understand that I’m being bred so my pussy is off limits. Having a specific breeding request on the ponies is common and they’re used to it. My mouth and ass are more than willing to help you out though.”

“I’m glad you both are so willing, but we need to get dressed, as I have a meeting with Steven about Katherine at nine, and we need to go to the Stables first.” As I got up to get my clothes on, I looked over at them and thought for a minute. “Depending on how your sisters respond, and how many are willing to help out, I may add an extra bonus. Maybe something like if they can get every pony to cum within those two weeks the trainers will get a special party night with several of you, or possibly a full night with one of you. As most of them don’t even have the right to request a night with one of my pets, that might give them a lot of motivation.”

“Let’s hold off going to the stables until tonight,” I told them. “Shelly, after breakfast I want you to go talk to Raoul, have him set up a meeting with all the trainers and grooms for six tonight. I want the two of you to present this to you sisters at breakfast, including the two options for that extra bonus idea to those who are willing. Once you decide what option you would all prefer, we will present it to the trainers tonight.”

They nodded as started to get dressed. “I’m sure most of the pets will agree Master,” Scarlett said as she sat down to pull her boots up her long perfect legs. “If you have all of us who are willing go with you, and they can see exactly what the rewards are, it should work quite well as motivation.”

“That was my thought,” I replied as I pulled my clothes on. “If seeing your perfect bodies lined up as an offered reward doesn’t motivate them, I would have to guess they were dead.” My pets chuckled as they walked up to me holding their tails and a bottle of lube. After I took both tails and the lube, they turned and bent forward to present their asses to me.

I lubed the plugs up, then spent several minutes working them into their asses before finally pushing the plugs all the way into seat them. My pets looked a bit flushed when they stood up and thanked me, but they both had a big smile as they did. “Let’s get the two of you back to the pens for breakfast. I’m sure your trainers will be looking for you right after to take care of your morning needs.”

I was surprised when Shelly shook her head. “I’m going to ask Peter to wait until I get back from the Stables. I want to walk in and talk to Raoul looking like I’m in heat, and any of the trainers who see me will remember it tonight. Tomorrow, when I go in to the Stables, I’m going to be in the first stall playing with myself for extra motivation. I know it may sound odd that I’m this willing, but you have to remember that I know many of the younger ponies who grew up on the island. They were my friends when we were growing up and going to school together. I want this for them as much as I want to help Scarlett.”

I smiled as I pulled her into my arms, kissed her, and started playing with her clit. “In that case, tell Peter that I want him to drive you to the Stables, and bring you right to the edge of orgasm before he does it.”

Her eyes grew wide at the thought before I pulled back and slapped her on the ass, “Into the cart, you evil little temptress. I have a meeting to go to, and you have to have breakfast before you can go tease the trainers at the Stables.”

Shelly laughed as she skipped out to the cart while Scarlett just shook her head and smirked as she followed. I followed them out and drove them back to the pens before heading over to the office. I kissed Anna, and then slapped her on the ass for amusement before heading back to my office.

Antonio walked into my office a few minutes later with an amused smirk on his face. “You just had to go and get her excited, didn’t you? I will be busy in my office for half an hour or so, I just wanted to let you know that I got the computer order called in this morning. They guaranteed me that everything will be at our hanger in Dallas by nine in the morning on Saturday. Now if you will excuse me, I have a feast to get to.”

I laughed and told him to have fun as I turned back to my computer to check my email. As I was going through and laughing at the junk mail offers, Steven walked into the office. “Sorry if I am a bit early. I did not see Anna out front, so I just showed myself in.”

“That’s fine, since she’s currently sitting on Antonio’s desk getting eaten out, so have a seat,” I told him. “I’m not surprised you’re a bit early, you seemed excited when you arranged this meeting. So, what have you found?”

“You know I keep in touch with some of my old associates in L.A. I have been discussing Katherine’s condition with a couple of them as I was researching possible cures, and one of them mentioned a new treatment he has been using for his patients,” he told me. “He is a gastroenterologist, and has been using laser surgery on paralyzed sections of the bowel tract to help open them back up. After a lot of research and discussion, we both feel that this has a very good chance to resolve Katherine’s issue.”

“It is minimally invasive, and her recovery time would only be two to three weeks. She would have to refrain for all sexual activity for that period, but it’s far better than the six to eight weeks she has had to deal with on the previous attempts. We’re certain this will restore at least eighty percent of the flexibility of that muscle group, with a chance of better results. In the worst case scenario she will be exceptionally tight, but will be able to enjoy normal intercourse once she’s healed.”

“The only real problems are I can’t get the equipment I would need to do the procedure here, and I don’t have the expertise to do it if we could. Dr. Roberts has agreed to do the procedure, but it would have to be at his office, and he wants Dr. Jones there as well to assist due to his area of expertise.”

I hold up my hand for a moment to stop him. “Arranging a flight to Los Angeles is no real concern, but it would have to be after the weekend as the jet is going to Italy. My questions are, how well qualified are these people, and what do they want in return. With this being an experimental procedure for her diagnosis, I’m assuming they don’t want normal payment records.”

He shook his head. “No, they both want to do this off the records, as approval for this procedure could take a few years. They know who I work for though, and are willing to do the procedure as a trade. They want a two week; all-expense paid vacation to the island and have already expressed a preference for playmates under eighteen. As for their qualifications, Roberts is the gastroenterologist I was talking about, and Jones is an OB/GYN. They both have over fifteen years in their fields, and are well respected for their work.”

I chuckled at the thought. “That vacation would be worth far more than they could bill for this, and cost me far less, so we can consider that a done deal. I know the age of consent is sixteen there, but a doctor sleeping with a sixteen year old would look bad on their records. I have a few ponies in that age range, and if this works, I’ll even make sure they get a couple nights with Dawn and the twins. Go ahead and make the arrangements for the trip to Los Angeles with them, and have them contact me when they are ready to arrange their vacations.”

He smiled a bit. “I think that offer of a night with the twins will guarantee their best work, at least when I mention they’re gorgeous and fifteen. I’ll try to set it up for some time next week, as they both seemed quite excited over the idea when they thought they were just going to get the vacation and access to the younger ponies.”

“What can I say, I enjoy motivating people,” I replied. “One more thing before you go, can you fit Scarlett in tomorrow morning with the others to have her implant removed? I have decided to have the flight crew breed her, and would like to send her off tomorrow with them to get started.”

“That shouldn’t pose any difficulty; it only takes a few minutes. Just have her come in with the others and I can have them all done in about half an hour,” he told me as he got up to leave. “Although I doubt she will be ready to get pregnant that quickly. Nothing wrong with a little extra practice though.”

I laughed a bit as he left the office, and then went back to clearing my junk mail until Kayla and Mandy walked into my office. Kayla walked around the desk, turned my chair and sat down on my lap. “I’m just going to keep you warm until Sarah gets here Master, and we have a couple things to tell you about. All your pets, except the ones who will be leaving tomorrow, have agreed to help with your motivation program at the Stables. Most of us have had a lackluster night with one of the trainers, and would love to help them become better lovers.”

“For their special bonus if they can get all the ponies to cum during a breeding session within the two weeks, we would prefer to allow them to have a full night with one of us if you arrange the nights so they cannot just choose a couple of us to go through the full group. The other piece of news is Mandy’s to tell you,” she said with a look over to Mandy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.