Menagerie
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I woke up feeling energized again. Of course, waking up with two perfect asses pressed into your hips, and a handful of E-cup on each side probably helped. I kissed my pets on their heads before I carefully extracted myself from between them.

Julia grumbled a bit then rolled over to spoon with Cadence as I pulled the cover back over them. I slipped my running gear on and headed out for my morning run around the island. I just had a small change of plans for today, as Mandy was going to come with me. She had asked Aaron to help her find running gear and he had sent her straight to my peacocks. As we kept a couple extra pair of shoes for all the pets, it was easy to find some in her size, as well as enough support so she wouldn’t hurt herself.

She ended up being in far better shape than we anticipated and had done a full eight-mile run the last three mornings. Her times were about fifteen minutes behind my average, but I didn’t mind slowing down a bit for her. I jogged over to the entrance to the pens and found her already stretching out for our run. “Good morning my dear, are you ready to go?”

She bounced up and smiled at me. “Good morning Master. I’m ready whenever you are. I was just doing some extra stretching while I was waiting for you.”

“Perfect, then let’s get moving. I’m used to doing this a bit faster than you can right now, so I’m going to let you set the pace. Don’t try to push harder because you think I want you to,” I warned her. “I want you to finish the run more that I want you to try to go faster. We’ll work on getting you faster over time.”

She nodded and we started running. She set a pace just under what I figured she could handle at the beginning and I stayed behind her, checking her form. I noticed right away that her time as a pony girl had effected how she was running, and if we could correct her form, she’d probably be faster than I was in a couple months.

I ran up beside her and glanced over. “You’re not a pony anymore, Mandy, and you don’t need to prance. Relax your wrists and bring your arms down by your sides. You also don’t need to bring your knees up that far, as it shortens your stride. Extend your legs and keep your arms relaxed, you’ll shave another five minutes off your total time.”

She smiled and nodded as she worked on fixing her form, and within a few minutes I had to pick up my pace. “See, you’re not putting out any more effort, but you’re going faster now. Just pick your pace and I will be right here with you.”

She nodded and sped up a bit more, settling into a pace that would finish about ten minutes behind my average. I made a mental note to have her ask Katherine for another sports bra when we got back to the pens. The average sports bra didn’t offer enough support for larger breasts, so my pets layered them, but Mandy was still bouncing more than she should with two of them. It was an interesting view, but she really needed a third layer if she wanted to do this every day.

We kept up that steady pace until we got around to the village side of the island and I heard ‘Daddy-Master’ in a child’s voice. We stopped and I looked back to see Sophia sticking her head out of the door waving at me. I crouched down and waved her over to me, so she ran and jumped into my arms. “What are you doing up so early little one, and where is Paige?”

“I got really tired after dinner last night,” she told me. “So Paige let me go to bed early. Then I just woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep. It was still dark and I didn’t want to wake Paige up that early, so I’ve just been looking out the window watching the sunrise. I’ve never seen a sunrise before and it was pretty, but then I saw you and Mandy run by and I wanted to see what you were doing. Hi Mandy.”

I chuckled as I picked her up. “Well that was better than the endless questions, but you still need to work on breathing between sentences little one. We were just out for a morning run. I go running every morning, and Mandy wanted to come with me because it’s good exercise. You were so tired last night, and couldn’t go back to sleep this morning, because back at your mom’s house it’s already after breakfast time. You’ll be able to sleep normally again in a couple days once your body adjusts to the time change.”

“For now though, you need to go back inside and wake Paige up so she can get you some breakfast. She’s supposed to be taking care of you for me,” I tell her. “If she doesn’t do a good job, I would have to give her a spanking. You don’t want Paige to get a spanking because you would not let her take good care of you, do you?”

Sophia giggled in my arms. “You can’t spank Paige, Daddy-Master, she’s a grown up and grownups don’t get spankings.”

“That’s where you’re wrong Sophia,” Paige said from the door. “He’s still my Master, and can spank me if he wants to. Sorry Master, I was half asleep listening to her out in the living room, and got up when I heard the door open just in time to see her go flying into your arms.”

“It’s alright Paige. We knew she might have a hard time with her internal clock resetting. Most of the off island pets do at first, so it’s not anything abnormal. As for you, little one,” I said to Sophia as I set her back down. “I want you to go back inside with Paige and get some breakfast so Mandy and I can finish our run. You have a busy day ahead of you, with your first day at a new school and your sister’s party tonight, so you need a good breakfast.”

“Yes Daddy-Master,” she said as she stretched up to kiss my cheek. “Will I see you at the party tonight?” When I told her that I would see her there, she turned and skipped back to Paige.

“Are you ready to get going again,” I asked Mandy. She nodded, so we turned and got back to our run. Just at a slower pace.

“I didn’t mind the interruption,” Mandy told me. “She’s an adorable little girl; I’m just not sure how to act around children. I was an only child, and very focused on school. I went through college and straight to work for the bank after that, never even dating. You could say I had a very lonely life before I came here, because all I really cared about was the numbers.”

She looked over at me with a smile. “Now I have that and so much more thanks to you Master. I just don’t understand children still.”

“She’ll be around on the weekends, so you’ll have a chance to learn with your sisters there to support you. They all love children,” I told her. “I’m sure they would be happy to teach you all the little games they play to keep the kids entertained. The biggest part is to just letting go and having fun yourself.”

“That’s the part I’m not very good at, Master, but my sisters have been teaching me,” she said with a laugh. “Samantha made me promise to spend the next two nights with her so she can teach me ‘how to be a kid’ as she put it.”

“Samantha is good at that. You remember how Katherine was slow, sensual and controlled. Samantha is more boisterous and playful. I think you’ll have a lot of fun with her if you just go along with it. However, we’re never going to get to that if we don’t finish our run.”

She smiled at me, then took off like the gazelle she was. I laughed as I took off after her. The little break with Sophia gave us a chance to rest, and the slow pace since then hadn’t even affected us. With only a couple miles to go, she seemed determined to make them count.

We pounded into the parking area for the pens side by side and stopped to catch our breath. Aaron walked out of the trainer’s cabin holding two water bottles and handed them to us. “You’re crazy sir, and you’ve infected her with it as well. Even if that was just the last mile, it was way too hard a pace after an eight mile run.”

Mandy held up two fingers as she took a long drink. “Last two miles actually, but we took a break at the village because Master stopped to talk to Sophia. We had to make up for the time we spent just standing around.”

Aaron just shook his head. “Crazy. Mandy, you’ll be working with Sean today. I’m going to be at the Stables helping, so if you need anything just let him know. I told him you were allowed a spanking today so you just need to ask him when you’re ready. He works with Isabella, so you don’t need to worry about him not spanking you hard enough.”

“Sir, William and I will be at the Stables today. Jason and Sean are covering for us, and tomorrow we’ll just swap. Friday, when Michel goes over, we start a regular rotation to have one of us there until you say otherwise.”

“Perfect, it should only be a few weeks for the grooms to finish training. Just make sure you’re both back by dinner,” I told him. “Sophia will be at the twin’s party tonight and I want to make sure all the trainers recognize her, as she will be allowed here to visit. Mandy, go get cleaned up and have breakfast, I’ll see you at the office.”

They nodded and said their goodbyes as I turned to jog back to my cabin. I walked inside and started peeling off my clothes so I could take a shower. As expected, Julia and Cadence were already gone and the customary plate of sliced fruit and toast was sitting on the table. They always woke up shortly after I left and made a light breakfast before heading back to the pens. By now, they were already in the kitchen making breakfast for the rest of the pets.

I took a quick shower, got dressed and had breakfast before heading off to the office. After kissing Anna good morning, I got my coffee and went back to my office. Firing up my computer and checking my email only took a few minutes. Billy confirmed he would be waiting for Dale’s call with the arrival time, so that took care of Sarah’s pickup. Alonso was arranging for a driver to pick up Dale and the lionesses at the airport, and James was coming in today for Cadence, so all the arrangements were finalized.

I shook my head as I got up to go to Antonio’s office. In the seven years I’d been running the Menagerie, I’d only sold one of my personal pets before now. Even knowing that Elizabeth and Amanda were only going to be gone temporarily, having four of my pets leaving was going to be difficult.

Antonio looked up from his computer when I walked into his office. “Morning Julien, I’m guessing that you’re looking for the invoices and order forms. I was just about to print out the order and the list of recommendations from William for our new system. If you give me five minutes, I’ll meet you in your office so we can go over all of it. By the way, whatever you did to Anna yesterday, thank you.”

I chuckled. “I just swatted her ass then told her she was going to get a proper spanking on Saturday morning, so you’re welcome. I will see you in my office once you get everything. Oh, and one more thing before I forget, you haven’t asked me about one of the pets joining you tonight. You no longer have to ask me first. Just ask them directly. I’ve already informed them to accept you or your wife’s invitations as a request from me. Just check the schedule board in the trainer’s cabin before you ask, so you can check on who isn’t available that night.”

I saw the shocked look on his face and walked out the door with a smile. I had just granted him class A access for his Wednesday nights. I would have given him full access if I thought he would accept it, but I knew he was only using the Wednesday nights as a way to keep his wife happy.

I walked back into my office and noticed the distinct smell of a woman’s arousal. “Good morning my pet, I wasn’t sure if you were going to make it today.”

“Sorry I was late, Master,” Sharice replied, “but the trainers were a bit late getting to my morning stimulation, and they kept at it for half an hour. I had to rush here right after, and didn’t even have time to clean myself up. I stopped in the bathroom when I saw you weren’t in your office, but it didn’t help much as I haven’t really had time to calm down.”

I smiled as I walked over and slipped my hand up her thigh to her soaking wet pussy. She whimpered as I slipped my finger inside of her before pulling it back out and licking her juices off. “I can see that my pet, but don’t worry, I won’t tease you anymore. Your punishment will be over soon, and I’ll have your sisters take very good care of you.”

I walked over and sat back down at my desk, noticing Anna rushing past my door, while she stared at me trying to process what I just said. “Does that mean... ?” she asked, trailing off.

“Yes,” I replied with a smirk. “If you can manage to sit in your chair and play until I finish working without having a spontaneous orgasm, you’ll be coming back to the pens with me as my personal pet. Do you think you can manage that?”

She nodded excitedly and said, “Yes Master,” before picking up her instrument and starting to play. I sat back and kicked my feet up on the desk as I listened to the soothing sounds of the dulcimer, and the faint echoes of the conversation going on in Antonio’s office.

Several minutes later, Antonio and Anna walked hesitantly into my office. “I have the paperwork Julien, but I’m not sure I heard you correctly earlier. Anna agrees that it means what I think it does, so I must have misunderstood.”

“Nope, the fact that you’re asking means you heard me quite clearly. With regard to your Wednesday night partners, you are both considered A class. Just make sure whomever you invite doesn’t have a prior engagement before asking. Accept it and give me the damn paperwork already so we can go over it,” I told him. “I still have to get Sharice back to the pens so her sisters can end her orgasm ban with a bang, and Faith’s virgin ass to take care of before James arrives this afternoon.”

Antonio shook his head before walking over, handing me a copy of the paperwork and turning to his wife. “Anna, you said you got to spend some extra time with Sarah already, so I want you make sure Elizabeth is available and invite her for tonight. If she isn’t, I’ll leave the choice of whom to invite up to you.”

“Of course, I’ll take care of it while you go over the invoices. I’ll be back long before you finish so I’ll be here to file them when you’re done.” With that said, she came over and gave us both a very passionate kiss before walking out of the office.

“You did that intentionally, so I could command her to go inform whoever I chose to join us for the night, didn’t you?” Antonio shook his head again. “Thank you for that, and everything else. She has been far calmer and more controlled the last few days. Yesterday she came into my office and asked me to let her cum, then was happy when I sat her on my desk and ate her though a couple of orgasms. Last night she didn’t attack me wanting sex, but asked me if I would take her to bed. Between her weekends with you, and you giving me ways to look more dominant, we may actually be able to keep her needs under control.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.