Menagerie
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

We finally located Raoul grooming one of the younger ponies. He had one of the regular grooms take over so we could head up to the office. As I sat down I looked around, the office was a mess of file folders and notes.

“First off I want to congratulate you. You made quite an impression on Mandy, and her comments led to me finding out about your extra assistance for the ponies that were being abused. I don’t intend to run this place as Jacques and Adrian did, and will have a few extra requirements. I want to avoid seeing this kind of abuse in the future and the changes are geared toward that.”

“Any severe punishments need to be documented. I want to know what pony, the reason for the punishment, how they were punished, and the trainer who administered the punishment. I want all of this in a report on my desk every Tuesday morning. If we had been doing this before, Jacques and Adrian would have been gone long ago.”

“The second part is a bit easier. You and all the other trainers need to be informed of this. Anyone who suspects that a punishment went too far, or one of my ponies has been abused, needs to report it directly to me so it can be investigated. I know you have a job to do, and sometime you have to use harsher punishments, but the kind of abuse I heard about won’t be tolerated.”

“The last one is more of a side note, but why does this office look like a tornado came through here?”

Raoul laughed at the last question. “The last one is easy, the computer system is slow and only one of us can use it at a time. We’re backed up, and still have to take care of the ponies so it never gets caught up. The first one will be easy enough; we rarely have those harder punishments outside what Jacques and Adrian were doing. A new acquisition pony might get a couple in the first few weeks, but in general the ponies are very well-behaved.”

“As for the reporting, all the trainers will be happy to hear about that one, but I doubt you will hear from anyone. Samuel and I have been running the Stables for a few years now. Jacques and Adrian mostly spent their time in the office or working over whatever pony they had picked for the day. They left the daily training and operations to us. I don’t know how we’re going to get by if I have to spend much time getting all the backed up paperwork done and going over the scouting reports though.”

I chuckled a bit. “The first thing you are going to do is pick a new assistant stable master. I’m going to guess you didn’t have any of the retired ponies help with the data input because they didn’t want to be around here anymore. After hearing about Jacques and Adrian’s abuse, I can’t say I blame them. You have two choices for assistance. You can try to convince a retired pony to come help, or you can use a pony close to retirement and train her to do the job. I think everyone knows I’m close to Periwinkle, but she has a good head on her shoulders and is less than two months from retirement. That choice is yours as well.”

“The computer systems are being replaced soon. William is working on it and will be setting them up within the next few weeks.” I stopped and thought for a moment. “I’m having a hard time shifting my thinking to having a trainer work with ten pets in a day and having to keep up all the records. Your data entry is into the medical records, and you have to pull up each pony and update their records with everyone trying to work on one system. I think I’m about to make your data entry tasks far easier. If each trainer had a tablet he could carry with him to pull up the pony’s records and do the data entry on the spot instead of having to write it down and enter it later, how much time would that save? It would also make it easier to track each pony’s condition, as you would have her records readily available. I’ll have William look into that. Did you have any other questions or concerns?”

Raoul looked a bit shocked, but quickly realized the advantages. “That would make it easier to keep the records updated, and save a lot of time if we didn’t have to stop working to go and check the records for dietary or medical concerns when we are working with new ponies. I would suggest we have a few extra tablets on hand if we go that route. It would help John and Steven during the medical checks if they had them.”

“I do have one concern sir. I agree that Periwinkle would be a good choice, but if I ask her to do this, I would like to retire her early,” he told me. “It would take most of the time until her retirement for her to get all the current data put in. Once the new system is in place and she has all the data from before the new computer system was put in, there would only be a couple of weeks left and I would hate to make her shift back to a regular pony schedule for it.”

“I was actually thinking of that when I suggested her name. I know she pretends to be in pony mode most of the time, but she doesn’t slip fully into that mindset except for sexual encounters. You just have to ask her if she would like to. Let her know that she still gets her special present if she accepts.” Raoul looked a bit confused so I explained. “I’m getting a special reward for all the ponies, just something to show my appreciation for doing so well, despite what Jacques and Adrian were doing. Periwinkle suggested gourmet chocolates, and I think she’s right.”

Raoul chuckled again at the idea. “They would love that, but I have one request if you go that route. I’m sure you plan to get each pony her own box of chocolates. When you give it to them, explain that the trainers will give them out after training each day so they don’t over indulge. If you didn’t restrict it, a few of the younger ones would probably eat the entire box at once and get sick.”

“If we go that route, I might get bigger boxes than I was thinking originally. The trainers can give out a few each day and make it last for a couple weeks. It would also keep them on their best behavior knowing they have a treat waiting,” I replied. “Feel free to make requests or suggestions like that in the future. You’ve been working with the ponies longer than I’ve been alive and know how they’ll react far better than I ever will. I may make suggestions or give you certain requirements, but you’re running the Stables, and it’s your job to figure out how to make them work. If I ask for something, and you can’t find a way to make it work, just tell me and we can look for an alternative.”

“That will also apply to my next concern. I have seen the ponies from other stables being bred at some competitions, and they just stand there as if it were not happening. My ponies aren’t that bad, but they still stare at the floor, not moving, and trying not to enjoy it. It’s clear that they can respond sexually, but they don’t respond during breeding intercourse,” I stated. “Is there a reason behind that, and can they be allowed to enjoy their breeding?”

Raoul sat silently for a moment, just thinking. “The ponies from the other stables don’t respond because of the gloves. When they’re mounted while leaning forward on those, it’s painful enough that they can’t get any pleasure out of it. They’re usually fighting not to show that they’re in pain. The reason our ponies don’t respond comes back to Jacques and his rule that breeding wasn’t supposed to be pleasurable for a pony, but it’s only been that way for the past ten years or so. He made up that rule and would punish them for showing any response during a breeding. There is no reason we can’t change it back, but it may take a bit of time for most of the ponies to adjust to it.”

“The biggest difficulty will be getting one of them to enjoy it and then not be punished. As the others see it is acceptable to enjoy it they will open up more, but they have all been punished for it already. Even the newest ponies have learned to suppress their enjoyment. The only one we had who never started suppressing it was Mandy, but she’s not a pony any longer.”

“So the biggest difficulty will be getting one of them to climax during a breeding,” I asked. “I know they get stimulated to climax before they’re mounted, have the trainers start working them up to a second climax before mounting them for a while. See if you can get them close to climax, and then get them to climax during the breeding. I will check back with you next Tuesday on it, and if we have not had any success we’ll think of something else to try.”

“We can try that sir, but Jacques used to do that just so he could punish them for responding, so most of them are very good at clamping down on that feeling as soon as they’re mounted. The trainers tend to get over excited during the stimulation, so the breeding itself is usually short. It is rare for a breeding to go longer than five minutes,” he told me. “I don’t know if we’ll be able to push them far enough to climax.”

I sat for a moment and could see Cadence suppressing a laugh next to me. “Let’s try that method first. If we haven’t had any success by next Tuesday, I’ll schedule to assist in the breeding. I don’t really like the idea of breeding the ponies personally, but I know I’d be able to get them to climax. Of course, that would also resolve the reason I don’t wish to breed them personally, as I prefer my pets to respond. We’ll discuss it next week and see where we need to go at that point. Did you have any other issues you needed to bring up?”

“Nothing I can think of now sir. I’ll be having a meeting with the trainers tonight, and will update them on the new procedures. The only real problem we have is that we don’t have enough trainers, but Aaron has been helping teach a few of the grooms and they’ll be ready to move up soon,” he replied. “We are going to be a bit short handed until then but we’ll make it.”

“I’ll talk to my trainers and work out a schedule so you have one of them over here every day. After Friday, I’ll have Michel start working over here full-time until your new trainers are ready. His charges are going to be gone for an extended contract, so he’ll have extra time to assist you. With two more trainers, it should be easier to catch up, and they’re already familiar with training ponies since they started here. With that being said, I’ll let you get back to work. If anything comes up, or you need to speak with me, leave a message at the office and I’ll try to stop by in the afternoon,” I told him as I stood up to leave.

“Of course sir, the extra trainers will help out a lot. I’ll walk out with you, as I want to talk to Periwinkle about her working on the records.” He got up and walked with us to Periwinkle’s stall, where we left him and headed out of the stables.

Once we got outside, Cadence snorted, “Five minutes my ass. All of your pets have played with at least one of the senior trainers over the years, and that would be a record for them. They are good with their hands and tongues, but once they put it in, it’s like two minutes. Scarlett actually had once of them get so excited that he came while sucking her breasts and fingering her. You really need to teach them whatever trick it is you do.”

“It takes practice my pet, and you have to be willing to actually do it. Most people don’t want to hold off their climax, so it’s useless to them,” I told her as we got in the cart. “On an entirely different note, I was just finishing breakfast when I was interrupted this morning, and we missed lunch out on the boat. Would you like to stop by my cabin with me and get something to eat?”

“Well, I did have a nice snack earlier,” she said while suggestively looking at my groin. “Some lunch would be a good idea though. I know we still have to meet the plane when it arrives, and you have two tigers to punish before dinner. We both know what that will lead to, so you’ll definitely need your energy.”

I smiled as I started the cart and headed back to my cabin. “Faith wanted me to take her anal virginity as soon as she got back, but her punishment has to come first. Hope is going to try to convince her to ask about waiting until tomorrow so her ass will not be as sore.”

I saw Cadence wince at the thought. “Losing your virginity after a punishment spanking would be bad. I remember when your father took my virginity, and it was hard enough without the extra pain from a spanking.”

“I know, I could just tell her to wait, but she was very eager. If Hope can convince her to wait, I don’t intend to take either of them today.” She sat quietly for a few minutes, until we pulled up at my cabin.

As we walked inside, she finally spoke. “Master, I hate to sound presumptuous, but I can’t stop thinking it. I hope you weren’t going to hold off after the punishments just to take me again because it is my last night with you. I wouldn’t want you to be aroused for a few hours just to spend more time with me.”

I chuckled as I started making lunch. “No my pet, I know you and your sisters were planning on getting cleaned up and changed before coming over. If Faith is willing to wait, I have other plans. You remember Isabella’s dinner show on Sunday. Scarlett missed it, but Isabella had already told her about the idea. She asked me to pencil her in for a quickie before she left, and while she joked about it happening over the dinner table, I don’t think she actually expected it would. Once the punishments are done with and they recover enough, I’ll be bringing them to dinner, and I plan to take Scarlett on the table. She gave up her night with me so Kayla could have me alone, so other than the blowjob on Thursday, I haven’t been with Scarlett in over a week.”

“I’ve spent a lot of time with the twins this week, so I was planning on having her join me tomorrow night with Shelly, instead of all of my tigers. I just wanted to give her a bonus for going with Faith to get Sophia,” I told her as I took the plates over to the table and sat down.

We were both starving, so we sat down and ate rather than chatting through the meal. As soon as we finished though, Cadence looked up at me. “I think you are going to make Scarlett explode Master. She was on fire when she gave that blowjob lesson because everyone was watching her. She gets hotter when you take her on the plane because there are more people watching. If you take her in the dining hall, with all of us watching her actually having sex, she will probably spontaneously combust.”

“I doubt it will be quite that bad, but I’m sure she will enjoy it,” I said as I picked up the dishes and took them in to wash them. I saw Cadence fidgeting and clenching her teeth to avoid saying anything as I washed the dishes and put them on the rack to dry. She has been one of the more outspoken pets about me doing my own cleaning, but I didn’t want to wait for one of the retired ponies to come clean for me. “Now that I have finished offending your sensibilities, shall we go back to the pens and check on your sisters? I’m sure they’re all anxious to see me after this morning.”

“They are Master, but I did run through the yard to let Brandon know I was going to be with you for the afternoon. I let everyone know we were back, but you had to go to the Stables, and were waiting for me to change before you did. Dawn and Hope were especially wound up because they had to stay in Hope’s cabin through the incident,” she told me. “They did not want to, but Peter reminded Hope that if she left her cabin without your permission, her punishment would be about ten times worse, and he told Dawn she would get the same. He did tell Hope that if she was good, he would take her down to the courtyard after exercise class so she could get some fresh air.”

I just shook my head. “I’m sure he felt she needed to be around the others and I trust his judgment. That is why I say you can only go out with a trainer when you are restricted to your cabin. The trainer can take you out for a few hours if he feels it’s necessary.”

Once we are in the cart and heading toward the pens, Cadence snuggled up against me. As I parked the cart at the pens, I gave her an extra squeeze. “Come on little one, you will have to protect me from the group of pets mobbing me to make sure I’m in one piece.” Her snort of laughter was the only response I got before we walked down to the courtyard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.