Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 27

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I smiled down at her sleeping form for a moment before putting my clothes back on. I knew her sleep schedule was still a bit off after the escape attempt, but that must have been one hell of an orgasm to make her that tired.

I opened the door to find Shelly and Amanda sitting outside. “No, she has not been here the entire time, Master. Dawn and Samantha had to drag her down to the courtyard because she didn’t want to leave. She actually stayed for half an hour before she couldn’t resist the urge to come back, so I came along. It was my turn to hang out with Hope anyway, and we’ve only been here ten minutes. It was very quiet in there though, so I have to ask, did she hate it?”

“No my pet, she didn’t hate it, but it was very difficult for her at first. Once I was all the way in, and she realized she could take it, it got a lot easier on her. Her orgasm was just much quieter,” I replied. “She was wiped out and I had to carry her to bed before she fell asleep.”

“Oh, she’s like Samantha. She almost splits my eardrums when I make her cum, but when you take her ass it’s barely above a whisper. If you will excuse us though Master,” she said as she stood up, “We should get inside to stay with her. We don’t want her to be alone, and if she is sleeping we can just go crawl in bed with her.”

“Just try to let her rest some; it was a difficult experience for her.” They both nodded before they kissed me then quietly went inside. I glanced up and realized it was almost sundown and I still had to make dinner tonight. I intended something special for my peacocks, and needed to get started so it would be ready. All of my pets loved when I cooked for them, but my peacocks had a love for French cuisine and I was going to surprise them. I went back to my cabin and started cooking.

I was just putting the finishing touches on the plates when I heard a knock at the door. They were five minutes earlier than I expected, but it worked out perfectly. I opened the door to let my beauties come in. “Good evening my lovely peacocks, I hope you both brought an appetite, as I just finished cooking.”

As they stepped inside, I admired their outfits. Katherine was wearing a full headdress with the long peacock tail feathers hanging off it covering most of her body. There was a black lace choker around her neck with more feathers on it, but they were covered by the ones from the headdress. The only other thing I could see was a train of feathers trailing a couple feet behind her from her tail. Isabella had on an identical outfit, but in all white feathers.

“Je vous remercie beaucoup Maître,” Katherine murmured as I closed the door behind them. “Something smells divine,” she added as she reached up and pulled off the headdress. My smile grew larger when I realized why the headdress had such extensive coverage. The few feathers hanging of the lace choker were pushed to the outsides of her breasts or gathered in her cleavage and barely managed to cover anything but her pussy behind a thin veil of feathers.

“That would be our dinner. I have been planning a special night for the two of you, so come and sit down.” As I led them over to the table I continued, “Our little birds are looking lovelier than ever, thanks to your help with their outfits. I wanted to give you a special reward, so I have two bottles of William Fevre Les Clos Chablis Grand Cru to go with dinner tonight. I’ve prepared seared scallops with tarragon-butter sauce over couscous, along with a light salad and garlic bread,” I told them as I brought the salad and bread to the table.

“Pour beaucoup maître,” Isabella exclaimed. “You didn’t have to do that. We help them because we love to do it, not because we expect a reward.”

“I know you don’t expect any reward,” I said as I set their plates in front of them. “That doesn’t mean I can’t show my appreciation. I don’t want to hear another word about it. I’m going to pour the wine, and then sit down and enjoy the meal I made for my lovely peacocks. You’re going to enjoy your meal and some fine wine with me.”

They both nodded before sampling the wine. Their eyes went wide with delight and they both looked up at me. “Not another word, and yes it is a very good vintage. We have two bottles to finish tonight, so enjoy your reward,” I told them as I sat down to eat.

“Merci,” was the only reply as they picked up their forks to started dinner. We enjoyed a slow relaxed meal with a couple glasses of wine before we finished eating. I refilled our glasses and took the rest of the bottle over to the living room area.

“May we get more comfortable Master?” Isabella asked as they brought their glasses over. When I nodded, they both reached up, unsnapped the back of the chokers, and slipped their tails out. “Do you like the new outfits Master? We wanted to find a way to show off a bit more.”

“They were lovely; I know you were looking to find a way to show more skin with the feathers. Just don’t forget why I asked you to start making some of the corsets more full coverage for the others,” I reminded them.

“Of course Master. We don’t intend to stop wearing our other outfits, but for special nights with you, they should be perfect. We can even go part way because of the headdress,” Katherine told me as she sat down in my lap. “If we adjust how the feathers are hanging we can have partial or no coverage in front and keep the teasing display you asked for.”

“Good, now for the important question. Are the two of you that eager to jump into bed that you had to strip before we could enjoy our last glass of wine,” I asked with a grin.

“We would like to do something a bit different Master, and we can enjoy our wine while we do it. After Shelly and Addison, I was hoping you would allow it now. You have always been very gentle with me because of my condition, and it has always been wonderful,” she said quietly. “Most Masters would just use me for their pleasure, and not care of they were hurting me. You have always held yourself back with me, to make sure I was enjoying it as well. I would like to be able to give you pleasure this time.”

“Sean lets us experiment when we play with him, and I’ve found I can handle some motions better than others. I would like to show you if I am allowed to?”

“Yes that rule has been discarded for all of my pets. I have a feeling you are all going to be asking for a chance to be on top during my nights with you,” I said, looking over at Isabella.

“Not me Master, I prefer when you take complete control of me and fuck me senseless, like at dinner last night. I don’t mind being on top, but you can tell me to when you want me to,” she replied. “I just hope you’ll allow this for Katherine. It really is the most comfortable way for her to take anything larger than a finger, and I get to curl up between both of your legs and help. It will take a very long time for you to climax like this, but you’ll love it.”

“Is it really that much easier on you my pet,” I asked Katherine. “If you had mentioned that, I may have been more open to try it with you before now.”

“I’m sorry Master, but I made the vow with the others to not say anything. I have no regrets as it helped you gain an amazing amount of control. I’m sure your new pets appreciate that a lot when you take them for the first time. You use the same restraint you show with me to make sure you don’t hurt them,” she told me. “They start to love you even more because you make their first time something wonderful and full of pleasure, instead of a painful ordeal. Now, will you let me bring you pleasure this time?”

“Very well my pet, I will let you be on top this time. If it is that much easier on you, I may allow you to be on top most times we are together.” She kissed me and quickly went over to the bed. Isabella chuckled as she picked up Katherine’s wine glass, “We will have plenty of time to finish our wine while we play.”

I got the rest of the bottle and went over to the bed as Katherine piled up the pillows against the headboard. She then grabbed a towel and laid it out at the bottom of the pillows. “If you could sit here Master, and just recline back on the pillows.” I set my wine down and removed my clothes before sitting up on the bed. Katherine handed me my wine before crawling on the bed and kissing me.

She turned and straddled me as Isabella crawled up between my legs and grabbed my cock. “You are already wet from the anticipation, but let me get Master nice and wet to so it’s easier on you,” she said as she handed her wine glass to Katherine. She took my cock in her mouth and started running her tongue around the head as she coated it with her saliva.

Katherine lifted herself up as Isabella pulled off and licked down my shaft. As Katherine began to slowly work my head inside of her, she looked back over her shoulder with a smile. “This is always the hardest part, isn’t it Master. Like you have to take my virginity every time, but I never seem to get past the slow part. Steven told me he was looking into a new procedure that might help, but refused to tell me more. He said he didn’t want to get my hopes up too high if he was wrong.”

She winced as I felt my cock squeeze through the problem area and she began to slide down my shaft. “I don’t know if I can get excited about another attempt to fix it. I go through them because I want you to bend me over a table and fuck me senseless someday, but it’s always two months of recovery time for no results.”

“Not to try getting you excited over the new procedure,” I replied as she finally bottomed out. “I told Steven after the last attempt that I didn’t want to hear anything more until he found something with a good chance at success. He did schedule a meeting with me for this Thursday to discuss the procedure, so he must feel strongly it has a good chance of fixing the issue.” That half-inch band of muscle had never responded to the dilation treatments. It would slowly stretch enough to allow her to have sex, but any fast rubbing would irritate the muscle, causing it to clinch back up.

She smiled as she laid back against me and put her head on my shoulder. “I don’t want to think about that right now, Master,” she said as she pulled my right hand up to her breast. She turned her head and licked up my neck as she began to rotate her hips and Isabella started sucking on my balls. “If you decide it is a good idea, I’ll deal with the recovery time and pray it works. For now though, I want to enjoy your glorious cock inside of me while you fondle my breast. We even have our hands free to enjoy our wine, although I think Isabella is going to enjoy hers the most. We have never done this with such a fine vintage.”

She slowly poured some wine across the top of her pussy, letting it run down over where our bodies were joined. I took a sip of my wine as I began toying with Katherine’s nipple and watched Isabella lapping up the wine. Katherine took a sip of her wine before pouring more over her pussy for Isabella. “The dilators I had to wear for my treatments may have failed to fix the problem, but they did have an interesting side effect. You’ve mentioned the amazing control I have over the rest of my internal muscles before, but in this position I can actually show you the full effect of what I learned to do while wearing them.”

She poured more wine over her pussy, until it was dripping down my balls as well. As Isabella’s tongue went to work cleaning the wine off me, Katherine began milking my cock with her pussy. I groaned in pleasure at the new sensations. I had always noticed how she was able to make it feel like she was squeezing in the opposite direction of my motions, increasing the pressure to make each slow thrust more intense for both of us. This however, was something entirely different. Her muscles were rippling up and down my cock in a wave like motion. It felt like I was thrusting into her, but the only motion was an almost imperceptible swirling of her hips.

“Normally I can’t do this with you. When you’re thrusting into me, I have to keep part of my focus on staying relaxed. However, when I’m like this, I can just lightly rock a bit to keep that ring from tightening up and work the other muscles easier. Are you enjoying it Master?” she asked as she dribbled more wine down her pussy.

I could hear Isabella’s quiet moans as her tongue traced from my balls up to Katherine’s clit and back, chasing rivulets of wine. “Very much my pet, the feeling is exquisite,” I replied as I brought my glass up for another sip. I relaxed and toyed with her nipple for a few minutes as she increased the speed of the wave motion. It quickly got to where she was stroking faster than we would be able to go if I was thrusting into her. “I’m still deciding if I should punish you for not telling me about this earlier though. It seems this is far more pleasurable for you.”

“I’m sorry Master. This is more comfortable for me, and it allows me to do more internally, but I still prefer having you on top of me. I’m a bit more excited this time because I can share this with you finally, and Isabella keeps flicking my clit with her tongue every time she comes that far up. Plus, you know that wine makes me horny, and you gave me two glasses before we even started,” she said in a breathless voice. “Nothing compares to having you on top of me though. You make me feel so secure and owned when your body is pressing down on mine. I think you’ll find that all of your pets feel that way. We may be a bit excited to do something new with you right now, but we love when you take control and thoroughly own our bodies.”

I finished my wine and enjoyed the attentions of my peacocks as I thought about what she said. “I understand how you feel my pet, and I won’t ask you to be on top often, even if it is easier on you. However, after I cum in you and your sister cleans us up, I think I will be taking you over my knee for a spanking.”

She shuddered slightly in my lap at the announcement. “I know you wouldn’t give me a punishment if you didn’t feel I deserved it, but may I ask why Master?”

“You have been my pet for just over seven years now, and I have always been gentle with you because of your condition. In all that time you have never asked to be on top, even knowing it would be easier on you. Almost all of your sisters have ridden me at some point over the years, just never to climax until this past week. Even without you asking to stay on top, I would have been more inclined to allow you to,” I explained to her. “You have always been one of the best behaved of my pets, and seeing that me allowing you to stay on top did not alter your behavior would have helped me reach where we are now years ago.”

“I’m not upset with you, more disappointed that you never mentioned this would be more comfortable for you. Not once in all the conversations we had about how to avoid sex being painful for you did you even hint at it. I understand you prefer to have me on top, and your promise to your sisters, but you should have at least mentioned it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.