Menagerie
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

“I do have one condition though,” I told Antonio. “Some of the pets are leaving soon, and I want Anna to visit before they go. I’m sure Shelly barely got to eat breakfast, with all the questions about Anna.”

“It wasn’t that bad Master. Anna went with us to the lagoon last month, so we were all able to see her. They’re all going to be happy to see you every weekend though,” Kayla told Anna. “I get to see you and chat during the week, but we all miss you.”

“I can do that Julien. Antonio told me that Cadence was leaving Wednesday, and about Amanda, Elizabeth and Sarah as well. I was going to go visit them tomorrow after lunch’”

“That will work, but you should make a day of it,” I told her. “Get the list of the office equipment you need replaced to Antonio tonight, then you can take tomorrow off and spend it with the pets.”

“Thank you, I’ll do that,” she replied as she picked up her clothing. “We just need to replace that copy machine. I have to lean on the cover and hold the door closed with my knee to make it work. My chair isn’t as bad as Kayla thinks it is, the leather’s a little worn, but it’s fine. I would like to replace the chairs in the waiting area though, they’re horrid.”

“I’ll agree with that. Father ordered too many chairs for the school and put the extras here. Get some more of the wingback chairs that we have in our offices,” I said to Antonio. “We want it to look professional but comfortable. As I told Kayla and Mandy, this is a multi-billion dollar business and it should look like it, even if I am fucking one of them on my desk.”

“That fits the normal American business model as well Julien. You know half of those C.E.O.’s are probably screwing their secretary during lunch, you are just more open about it. Quite literally, as you left the door wide open,” He replied with a laugh.

I laughed with him before responding. “I thought corporate transparency was supposed to be the new thing for American business, did I take it too far?” Once the chuckles died I continued, “I didn’t mean to distract you from your computer parts hunt though. I need to get these two back to the pens for their exercise class, so you two can get back to what you were doing.”

Antonio chuckled as he turned to head back out. “Some distractions are well worth it,” he said to William as they walked down the hall.

Anna finished dressing and then walked over and kissed me. “Thank you for allowing me join in, and for accepting. I wasn’t expecting that, but I’ll admit I’m looking forward to my weekends.”

As she walked out, I walked over to my desk and got a bottle of lube out of the drawer before going back over to Mandy. As I picked up her tail and told her to stay relaxed, she looked up at Kayla. “I don’t know Anna very well, but she seems a lot happier than she was when we came in this morning.”

“She is a lot happier, I’ll tell you about it on the way back” Kayla replied as Mandy grunted. “The tail is hard to get used to. I’m only on my second day with a full tail, so I understand how you’re feeling. We can talk to Katherine together if you like, and get the medium plugs to wear at work. If it will help us adjust faster, I’m all for it.”

Mandy nodded at the suggestion as she focused on breathing. “It is not bad after the first few minutes, it’s just getting used to it being in that is hard.”

“It is harder for you two,” I told them. “Most new pets get their tail put in before breakfast and have to wear it all day. They can adjust to it faster because of that. You may wear your tails to the office, but sitting up in your chairs with a larger plug would be very uncomfortable. The medium plug will still be uncomfortable to sit on, but not as much, and it will make it easier on you wearing your tails after.”

As I led them out to the cart, Kayla asked, “You would let us wear our tails to the office?”

“It was never brought up because you were the only pet in the office regularly, and you didn’t wear a tail. As neither of you seem to have an inclination to wear anything under your suits, I see no reason you couldn’t wear your full outfits with the suit jacket and skirt over them. It would certainly give better support for your breasts, as it was clear that neither of you had a bra on,” I tolf them as I helped Mandy up into the cart.

“That would be a lot more comfortable for us Master; I don’t feel right unless I’m wearing one of my giraffe corsets. May I run back inside and talk to Anna for a moment,” Kayla asked with excitement. When I nodded, she rushed back inside, and then came out a minute later with a big smile on her face.

“Anna is going to get us something to make it more comfortable to sit with our tails in. She said she will leave them in our office tomorrow on her way to the pens.” Kayla told us as she got in the cart, “She also said something about dressing the same way on Wednesday.”

I just laughed as I pulled away from the offices. As soon as we left the parking area, Mandy turned and looked at Kayla. “Okay, so what did you not want to talk about until we got away from Anna?”

“It’s nothing bad, I’m just not sure Anna realizes what she’s doing to her husband. You know what I’m talking about, right Master?”

“Yes, he has spoken with me fairly often about the issue. That’s why he was pushing her to talk to me, and why I told him to ask his wife about Shelly spending the night last night. He caught the hint and took Shelly first, and was able to take his wife at a more relaxed pace than she usually insists on,” I replied. “Even on Thursday after I had her, she got him off four times that day, but she wasn’t as frantic about it. He said she was fine until Saturday night. I was surprised when he said the entire weekend, but that will let him rest up for if she gets more frantic during the week.”

“I’m still totally lost Master, are they having problems with the marriage? They looked like they were totally in love with each other,” Mandy stated, a bit confused.

“They are, and Anna likes to show that in a physical manner. She has a very high sex drive, and it’s running Antonio ragged trying to keep up with her. She was fine up until Gabe was born, the feeling that she was being breed kept her submissive side in control. The issues came up after because Antonio isn’t dominant,” I explained to her. “If Anna does not feel controlled she pushes her partner sexually, trying to get them to take control and restrain her, or punish her to make her stop.”

“Having another one of my pets involved helps. It reminds her of the nights that she and Alanna or Shelly were assigned to a special guest, and slips her into a ‘must obey or master will punish me’ mode. The problem with that idea is it only works in the moment, and neither of them really want a third partner every night. The way he has arranged it, they may make it through Friday night before her need to be dominated kicks back in,” I said as we pulled into the pens. “I hope it will work, as they both want that quiet relationship. We need to get moving if we want to get to our class though.”

We got to the exercise yard as the other pets were changing, so I sent Kayla and Mandy off to get ready. As I walked over to the trainer’s lockers and pulled on my gi, Peter walked up. “Afternoon Julien, were you going to take the rokkyu class, since Scarlett isn’t here today?”

“Yes, Elizabeth could do it, but she feels more comfortable working with the advanced students. With Mandy starting her first class, it’s better if Scarlett or I do it anyway. She is a bit bigger than most of our beginning students, and the others would have a hard time holding her weight for demonstrations.”

He nodded and walked over to start the regular class as I rounded up Dawn, Hope and Mandy for their first lesson. After teaching them to greet the class and bow in, I spend the first half of their class time teaching them how to fall. They all laughed when I explained the first lesson, saying they knew how to fall down. I smiled and told them to watch Kayla and Addison for a few minutes. With Addison preparing for her shodan testing next month, Kayla had her working full speed take-downs and throws. After watching Kayla roll away from each fall and bounce back up, they realized that learning to fall safely was an important skill.

The other pets finished first and came over to watch. As we finished the lesson, Katherine looked at my slightly disgruntled pets and smiled. “I know what you are thinking, and yes, it really is worth it. I saw all three of you watching how Isabella and I moved as we were fitting your outfits. Even if you never need to defend yourselves, you start learning how to move like that after your first couple lessons.” Their looks changed to excitement as she led them off to the showers and they asked how long it would take to learn to walk like that.

After the pets have finished their showers and cleared out, I joined the trainers so I could wash the sand off. We usually let the pets finish before we came into the showers after a heavy workout, simply to avoid longer waits from people playing in the showers. It often happened after lighter days, but no one wanted to wait after rolling in the sand for an hour.

I headed over to the medical center after my shower and scheduled to have Cadence’s implant removed Wednesday morning. I let Steven know that Sarah’s departure was still unknown, but I would need to have Amanda and Elizabeth taken care of on Friday morning. I also told him about the new computer system coming in and asked if he wanted new charting software. He said what we had was fine, but there was probably a newer version available, as it had not been updated in a few years. I told him I would let Antonio know and headed back over to the pens.

When I entered Hope’s cabin, I found her, Shelly, Dawn, and Samantha sitting on the floor naked. They were playing cards and all four of them looked a bit disheveled. The smell of their arousal was thick in the air and they were all panting as Shelly dealt the cards. Dawn, who had the worst hand, swore as Samantha, with the winning hand, laid back on the floor. Dawn crawled up between Samantha’s thighs and started eating her pussy as Shelly began counting quietly.

After a minute, Shelly called out ‘Time’, and Samantha groaned. Dawn sat up and crawled back to her spot as Samantha pulled herself back up. “So close that time,” she muttered.

They all jumped when I laughed and asked how they were doing. “Hello Master,” chorused around the room as they noticed me. “Samantha and I were just teaching our new sisters how we play poker. Hope isn’t allowed to leave the cabin, but we wanted her to see that she could still have fun.”

“It’s torture, Master,” Dawn said. “We have all been close to climax for the last five rounds. If someone could cum we could stop and get each other off, but no one can win more than one hand in a row.”

“You have to admit it’s fun though,” Hope added with a small grin. Dawn looked at her and smiled in agreement.

“Well I hate to interrupt your game, but I have seen this go on for quite a while before one of you will finally cum, and I have to speak with Hope. Dawn, crawl on top of Shelly so you can get each other off. Hope, you can do the same with Samantha.” I sat down on the bed as they joked about me breaking the rules, but that didn’t slow them down as they paired up. They would have all followed the rules they set for the game if I had not come in, but the game was more of a way to keep Hope from getting bored than anything.

I sat back and smiled as Hope crawled up between Samantha’s legs. Samantha moaned loudly as Hope’s fingers slid into her pussy and Hope’s tongue attacked her clit. I looked over and saw that Dawn had taken my words more literally and climbed on top of Shelly in a sixty-nine. I heard a little growl, followed by a familiar high-pitched scream as Samantha started to climax. Hope licked her through her climax before crawling up Samantha’s body and planting her pussy on Samantha’s mouth.

As Samantha’s arms wrapped around Hope’s legs, I heard muffled cries of pleasure from Dawn and Shelly. Looking over at them, I saw Shelly tap Dawn’s hip as she kept brushing Dawn’s tail out of her face. “Next time either I get to be on top, or we take your tail out. The little hairs keep going up my nose,” she said as Dawn climbed off her with a laugh.

“Sorry, I thought you were just playing with my tail,” Dawn replied. “You can be on top next time if I’m wearing my tail; I’m not allowed to touch it right now.”

I chuckled and went back to watching Hope grind on Samantha’s face. Hope had leaned back and was fondling Samantha’s breasts. Her head was thrown back as she whimpered in pleasure from Samantha’s tongue in her pussy and fingers playing with her nipples. She suddenly screamed out as she started to climax and I jumped up as I heard Samantha coughing underneath her.

Hope’s eyes went wide as I scooped her up off Samantha, so Samantha could sit up. “I’m okay Master; I was just a bit surprised. Do you always cum that much?” Hope was still in my arms and blushed as she nodded.

“Don’t be embarrassed, there’s nothing wrong with that. I just wasn’t expecting it and you came in my nose. Master has cum on my face before, but I have never gotten it up my nose,” she said with a laugh. “I’ll just have to remember to not breath through my nose next time, because there will be a next time. I’m looking forward to it.”

I set Hope down and she went to hug Samantha. “I’m still sorry, I should have warned you but I’m just figuring out most women don’t cum like that. Most of my experience is with Faith, and we both cum that much, so we’re used to it.”

“You shouldn’t warn people, just make sure you’re not on top like you were with me. I know your other sisters are going to love that little surprise their first time with you,” Samantha told her. “Scarlett will probably cum on the spot if you cum in her mouth like that.”

Hope giggled. “She did actually. Faith and I had Shelly pinned to the bed and were playing with her. We were being a bit mischievous and wouldn’t let Shelly play with us, so Master decided we needed to cum too. Scarlett came up behind me, licked my pussy until I came in her mouth, and climaxed when I did.”

“As much as I hate to interrupt your bonding time, I do need to speak with Hope about something. She may be back in a few minutes, depending on what she decides to do.” Hope looked nervous as I reached down to take her hand. I led her outside and closed the door, then sat down on one of the chairs out front.

I patted my lap for her to sit and told her, “No, you’re not in more trouble.”

She smiled and came over to sit down with me. “I have something I need to discuss with you. I told you and your sister that you could be together when you lost your virginity, and I’m including your asses in that as well if you wish. Your sister has put you in a difficult position if you wish to be together for that though. She has asked me to take her ass as soon as she gets back, but you both have your last punishment before that can happen. If you wish to be together, I will have to take both of your asses the same day you receive your punishments.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.