Menagerie
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

Antonio walked back into the office as I got off the phone with Scarlett. Kayla and Mandy walked in right behind him, and I was pleased to see that my peacocks had found a suit in Mandy’s size. “Good morning my pets, how does it feel to be wearing normal clothing again?”

“Very odd Master,” Mandy replied. “Kayla told me you prefer for us to look professional in the office, but I think I would rather wear my gazelle outfit. She did say it’s only when we come into the office though.”

“Yes, if you were properly dressed at the office we would never get any work done. I’m sure there is a reason you came to see me though, so what can I help you with?”

“I just need to know how much you wanted me to set up her account for, Master,” Kayla replied.

“Go ahead and start her off with five million, and we can see how her investments go.”

Mandy blanched as Kayla replied, “Of course Master. I will take care of it.”

“Master,” Mandy said hesitantly. “I have never handled money in amounts that large. What if I make a mistake and end up losing it?”

She looked confused when I started laughing. “Kayla, what was my net profit last month?”

“Just over twenty-one million Master, I would have to get the books if you want an exact amount.”

I looked back over at Mandy. “I have faith that you won’t screw up that bad, but even if you do by some chance, I can handle the loss. You have a keen mind and enjoy the investment game. Take your time and research your investments the same way you did before coming to me. I know you’ll be fine.”

“Thank you Master. I just panicked a little when you mentioned the amount. That would be a fortune to most people,” she replied. “I’ll do my best not to be nervous, and I’m sure Kayla can help me if I need to calm down.”

“Good, now off you go. Even in your business suits, the two of you are far too sexy. I’m tempted to bend one of you over the desk and fuck you, but I have other work to do.” Kayla leaned over and whispered something in Mandy’s ear, causing her to smile.

“Of course Master, we will leave you to your work,” Kayla said as they turned to leave. As they reached the door, they both stopped and hiked up their skirts, showing me that neither of them was wearing panties. “If you decide you would like to do that other thing you mentioned though, just call for either of us.”

“Or both of us,” Mandy added with a wink.

I smiled over at Antonio as they put their skirts back in place and walked out of the office. “It’s good to see Mandy coming out of her shell a bit more. I was worried that her having been a pony girl would have beaten her down too much, but her spirit seems to be coming back quite nicely.”

“You do give your personal pets a lot more freedom to express themselves than most people in your position. I have even heard your family wonder if you are going soft on occasion.”

“Letting your pets keep their personalities isn’t a sign of being soft. Any idiot can break a girl’s spirit and turn her into a mindless fuck toy. Just look at the ponies from the other stables at our next competition. They are barely more than mindless animals with a dead look in their eyes. I’ve seen them being breed as a reward for a good performance, and they just stand there. I prefer my pets to not only respond, but to also have the desire to be with me. That’s my one concern with this Rebeca girl. Pierson’s request seems more like he wants her broken than tamed,” I said in disgust. “Oh well, it may take longer, but I don’t intend to break her. However, that is a concern for another time. I need to get these contracts written up. Did we have anything else to deal with today?”

“Nothing important, I’m just going to start putting together the order for Wednesday. I have the supply requests from Betty and Steven to put in, plus the general supplies list. If anything else comes up, I will let you know. Did you want me to send Sharice in,” he asked. “Anna stopped her when she arrived, as we were still in a meeting.”

“Yes, and thank you,” I replied. “Her music might help me not want to smash my head into the desk as I write up the contracts.”

Antonio chuckled as he walked out the door. My father had me start learning to write our contracts when I was ten. Most kids got book reports and essays about rocks, but I got slave purchasing and sales contracts. They had to be worded precisely, and were still among my least favorite things to deal with.

Sharice walked into my office looking haggard, but with a faint smile on her face still. I pointed to the seat in front of my desk, and she set down her instrument in the corner before coming to sit down. “Are you feeling alright little one? If you are not feeling well you can go back to your cabin and rest.”

Her eyes grew wide with fright as she shook her head. “Please Master, let me stay. It will actually be easier on me to play for you today than to stay in my cabin. I’m just exhausted from my punishment. The trainers are stimulating me every three hours through the day, until I’m panting and clawing at the sheets to keep from climaxing before they stop. If I’m playing for you, they’ll let me miss at least two of my sessions. Please,” she begged with tears in her eyes.

I patted my lap and she immediately came over, sat down and started crying on my shoulder. I gently petted her until she calmed down. “Of course you can stay and play for me. Are the trainers being needlessly cruel?”

“No Master. They’re actually being very gentle with me, but they’re relentless in pushing me right to the edge and making me fight not to climax. My trainers know my body as well as I know my instrument, and they play with the same kind of precision. They keep me clawing at the sheets, right on the edge of a climax for fifteen to twenty minutes each session before leaving me to calm down. The first couple of days were hard, but it’s getting harder to hold off as the punishment goes on. I won’t give in though. I promised you I would make it through this,” she said with more resolve in her voice.

“That’s the fighter I know and love,” I told her as I wiped away her tears. “Go to the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up. Then you can come back and make beautiful music, my little bird.”

“Thank you Master. I sorry I broke down crying on you. It’s just that I haven’t been able to see you since the punishment started, and seeing you again reminded me how much I want to be with you. I was so exhausted and happy to see you that I lost control of myself for a minute,” she replied. “I’m already feeling better than I did, so I guess the crying did me some good and helped release the stress of not climaxing. Not nearly enough, as I’m wound up tighter than a six day clock, but it did help a little. I will warn you Master, I have never been a screamer, but if you touch me after my punishment ends I may break your eardrums.”

“Definitely getting your spirit back, now go wash up before I decide to spank you.” I chuckled as she jumped up and rushed off to the bathroom. I turned back to my computer, pulled up the word processor, and started writing up the first contract. When Sharice came back in I glanced up and smiled at her, but got back to work as she sat down and started to play. Her music didn’t make the job any easier, but at least it kept me in a better mood as I worked.

Two hours later I hit save on the fourth contract, then sent copies of them to Antonio to print out. After glancing through my email one more time, I noticed it was almost noon and shut down my computer. Shaking my head, I turned to Sharice. “I need to talk to Antonio for a minute, and then we’re going to lunch with my pets. Go ahead and put your gear in the cart, and I’ll take you back to your cabin later.”

I walked into Antonio’s office as he was pulling the contracts off the printer. “Antonio, why the hell am I still using a computer from 1998?”

Antonio looked at me and laughed. “Because your father hated computers and refused to get a new one.”

“Are the rest of the office computers that ancient,” I asked him. “My tablet has more computing power than that dinosaur.”

“They’re not that bad, but even the newest one is over five years old. The only thing your father updated was the laser printer, because it broke down last year,” he replied with a smirk. “He really hated computers.”

“I’m going to assume that Mandy and Kayla are sharing a computer at this point, and our network server is almost as old as my office system?” When he nodded, I rolled my eyes. “Replace all of them, and get one for Mandy as well. Actually, ignore that, as this will take longer than I thought and we need to have lunch. I know Kayla and Mandy already left the office so they could change and I want them both here, William as well.”

“William can bring Kayla and Mandy up after lunch, as I need to get Sharice back to the Aviary. I will be back around one and we can get this computer situation figured out,” I told him as I headed out. I stopped and told Anna about the meeting, then got Sharice and headed over to the pens.

As I walked into the dining area, I let everyone know I had a few announcements and to stay put after they finished eating. I could see Sharice’s excitement at being allowed to eat with my other pets. Her desire to become one of my personal pets was clear, and this was the first time I had brought her to pens. She barely ate as she chatted with the others through lunch.

Once I finished eating, I stood to address the group. “This won’t take long as most of you are aware of the situation. Sarah, your offer came through exactly as you thought it would. The contract is written up, and I’m waiting on Mr. Johnson’s response to schedule a pick up date. Cadence, James was very excited that you had accepted his offer so quickly. He is trying to arrange to come in this week so he can pick you up on Wednesday.”

“Elizabeth and Amanda, Alonso had no issues with only one of you accepting to be artificially impregnated if it came to that. Amanda, you’ll get your implant the same day Elizabeth is impregnated and will be staying on as his lover until Elizabeth is ready to return as well. Alonso asked if it would be possible for the two of you to come to him, because his schedule won’t allow him to make the trip anytime soon,” I tell them. “Considering we never see him from May to August, I was kind of expecting that. The flight crews should be back on Wednesday, but I want them to have some time to relax. We’ll schedule a trip for Friday so they can take the two of you to Bari.”

“William, I need you, Kayla, and Mandy at the office after lunch for a meeting. I have to take Sharice back to the Aviary, but I will meet you there. No, you don’t have to change your clothes again,” I say as I looked over at Kayla and Mandy.

“Unless anyone has any questions, I need to get Sharice back to the Aviary so I can get to my meeting on time.” When no one spoke, I got Sharice up and back to the cart. As we drove back, Sharice thanked me for taking her to lunch, and said she really liked being able to meet the other pets.

It was rare for the pets from the Stables, Aviary and Menagerie to interact much. Katherine and Isabella were the only ones who moved between the three much, helping with the outfit designs for the little birds and the display wear for the ponies.

As we pulled in, I told her I was glad she enjoyed herself, and that I expected to see her Wednesday morning at my office. She leaned over and kissed me before hopping out of the cart and grabbing her gear. As I was turning to go, I saw her take a deep breath and nod when one of the trainers come over and started talking to her. It looked as if they were going to hold her to her stimulation schedule until Wednesday, one way or another.

I got back and walked into the offices to find Anna at her desk. “William and your pets are already in your office, Antonio asked me to get him when you got back. We will be there in a minute.” I nodded and thanked her as I walked back to my office. Mandy and Kayla were sitting on the divan, and William had taken one of the wing back chairs. A moment later Anna walked in, with Antonio right behind her and they both took a seat.

“I’m sure most of you are curious what would drag me back in to the office in the afternoon. It’s simple actually; we need to do some upgrades to our office so we can join the twenty-first century. Anna, I need you to find a decent inventory and ordering software program, having to do it all by hand is ridiculous. Kayla, knowing my father he probably has you still using Excel spread sheets to track our finances.” When she nodded, I rolled my eyes and continued. “I need you and Mandy to find us some decent financial software. I’m sure it will save us all a lot of time if we can import the invoices and synchronize with the bank to track our accounts. Being able to pull up a report of any discrepancy in the accounts and track the inventory electronically will save all of us hours of work each week.”

“I have a suggestion, Master. I think I know the perfect software for that, and it will track the inventory as well,” Mandy told me. “It’s called plus&minus, and a lot of my small business clients were using it. You can scan your bank statements and invoices directly into it, and you can print out an order form for inventory items below a set level. We won’t even lose any of the current data, because we can import the spreadsheets Kayla has been using to build up the database. It can actually do a lot more than you are asking for, but it should be perfect for your needs.”

“Thank you dear, that sounds ideal. Antonio, look into that and find out the licensing requirements. William, your part is going to take a bit more work. I’m sure you are familiar with the current systems, as you are the one who gets to fix them. I want you to look into eleven new computer systems as well as a new data server and whatever you need to network them. We will need five for the office here, plus the trainer’s cabin at the pens, Stables, Aviary, resort office and medical offices. It will save everyone time if they just have to update the inventory for ordering purposes. Set up a time to go over what you will need with Antonio so he can place the order. Add a printer for each system so they can print out their inventory reports for verification. We’ll need a scanner for the office as well, so we can input the invoices and bank statements. Can anyone think of anything I am missing?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.