Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I walked out of the twin’s cabin to find Dawn waiting. “I know they need time alone, Master, and Katherine told me about the situation, so I won’t keep you. I was just hoping I could walk with you for a minute and talk.”

“Of course my pet, Katherine knows I get aroused while giving a spanking but I can control it,” I told her. “It’s no different from the control I needed to not hurt you when I took your virginity. I can always find a minute if you are concerned. Tell me what’s on your mind,” I said as I put my arm around her and started walking toward Katherine’s cabin.

“I mostly wanted to apologize for earlier Master. I was kind of short with you when I rushed out of the cabin because I was upset,” she said. “I remembered Katherine saying you promised to never spank her, the same way you promised you would never spank me unless I really deserved it. Then I saw you spank her in the cabin, and I was upset with you because I thought you would spank me for no reason too.”

“I asked her about it as we left, because I thought she would be upset by it as well. She laughed and told me you had not really spanked her. It was more of a love tap and it did not hurt at all. It just looked like a spank but you pulled back and lightly patted her ass at the end, so she could pretend to try to get away from being spanked,” she explained to me. “She said it was just a game and you would never really spank her unless you had to. I wanted to say I’m sorry for not believing you Master.”

“It’s alright my dear; you’ve only been here for a few days. It’s hard to adjust to a new life, and you will have a hard time trusting for a while.” I reached down and patted her ass, causing her to giggle and snuggle closer to me. “That’s about as hard as I’ll ever swat you in play, my pet. Despite my getting aroused while spanking one of my pets, I never do it just for my own pleasure. If I ever do get that urge, I have several pets that enjoy being spanked, and we can both enjoy it. I’m glad you asked Katherine about it though, I would hate to have to punish you for saying something out of line because of a misunderstanding.”

“That was why I waited to ask her, because she didn’t seem upset and I have had a hard time understanding a few things since I came here. I didn’t want to be mad at you, but I couldn’t completely control my feelings,” she said. “I just knew that something didn’t seem right and I wanted to make sure I wasn’t confused again. I also wanted to give you a proper goodbye kiss since I was upset and ran out earlier.”

She walked with me until we got to Katherine’s cabin then stopped and put her arms around my neck. She stretched up and kissed me while pressing her body against mine. We kissed for a couple minutes before she pulled back and smiled. “That was a much better kiss than the last one. Try not to wear them out too much, Master, I’m supposed to spend the night with them tonight.”

“Don’t worry my pet; I’m sure they’ll have plenty of energy to play with you tonight. I’m just glad you’re going to start spending time with the other pets,” I told her. “They’re excited to get to know you better.”

“I’m looking forward to getting to know them better as well,” she said with a smile. “The twins helped me discover that I’m bisexual, and it’s hard to miss the love the other pets have for me. I’m looking forward to spending more time with them almost as much as I’m looking forward to spending more intimate time with you, Master. Katherine and Isabella are waiting for you though, and I wouldn’t want to make them wait any longer. I will see you later, Master,” and with one more kiss she turned and wandered off toward the courtyard.

I smiled as I watched her walk away. She was adjusting quite well to her new life and she had a quick mind that I would hate to see wasted. I needed to have Kayla and Scarlett talk to her next week and find out what she would like to study.

I turned and opened the cabin door, as I knew Katherine was expecting me. I found Katherine had Isabella’s hands tied to the center of the headboard. Her legs were pulled up and open, with her ankles attached to a rope ran to the corner posts on the headboard. Katherine was on her knees with her face in Isabella’s pussy. She looked up when she heard the door close and smiled. “Hello Master, I knew you would be in the mood for something hard and fast, so you wouldn’t be able to take my pussy. I was getting Isabella all warmed up for you, or you can take my ass, since you don’t need to be as gentle with me there.” She wiggled her ass suggestively, causing the fan of peacock feathers on her tail plug to wave.

“I think I will my pet, it has been far too long since I had your ass,” I said with a smile. With her medical condition, I had to be very gentle while having sex with Katherine, and we usually enjoyed a long, slow, sensual lovemaking. Sometimes she wanted me to take her harder though, and the one time we tried it vaginally it was too painful. While she didn’t enjoy anal sex as much regularly, we had found when she was in the mood for something hard it worked out perfectly.

While I rarely took her ass, it was never difficult for me to enter her, because she was the only one of my pets to wear a 2-inch plug to accommodate the larger, more extravagant tails she made. I pulled off my clothes and crawled up behind her as she lowered her mouth back to Isabella’s pussy. She reached back between her legs holding a bottle of lube she had on the bed, hoping I would take her this way. I slowly pulled her tail out as I took the lube, and then applied some to my cock as I lined up with her slightly opened back door.

I pushed forward, and easily slid balls deep into her hot ass as she moaned into her sister’s pussy. “Fuck yes Master, take her ass like the little slut she is,” Isabella called out. “She had been complaining for days how she wanted a nice hard fucking. Make her moan like that some more, the vibrations on my clit are a bonus.”

I grabbed Katherine’s hips and slid most of the way out before pushing back into her, causing her to moan into Isabella’s pussy again. Isabella moaned in response as I started fucking Katherine at a moderate pace. She wanted it harder, but even as hot as she was; her ass needed a little time to adjust before I could speed up. I started kneading her ass as she reached back and started massaging her clit. As I felt her ass start to relax more around me, I picked up the pace until I was pounding into her tight tunnel.

I could feel her ass clenching around me as I pulled back and I knew she was staving off her climax. After the two spankings I had to give earlier, she knew I wouldn’t last long and wanted to wait and cum with me. She laid her head on Isabella’s stomach as I continued to pound into her ass, to lost in the sensations to keep playing with her.

Isabella smiled down at her sister and said, “She is ready whenever you are, Master. As soon as you start cumming, she is going to explode. We know you have amazing control but it’s okay to let go this time. You’ve been holding back far too long already, and she won’t let herself cum until you do.”

She was right. I had only been fucking Katherine’s ass for fifteen minutes, but I’d been clenching my PC muscle from the start to avoid cumming too soon. I relaxed my control and within a couple strokes begin pumping Katherine’s ass full of cum. “Thank you Master,” she moaned as she felt my cum filling her ass. She stroked her clit and started cumming with me as Isabella watched us with a content smile.

I stroked her back as we came down from our climaxes, then Katherine looked back at me and smiled. “That was wonderful Master. I know you try to hold back to extend everyone’s pleasure, but a hard quick fuck is okay sometimes too. We know you’ll hold back long enough for us to cum no matter what, but we don’t need to have multiple orgasms every single time.”

Isabella nodded from where she was bound on the bed. “I know I speak for all of us when I say this Master. We love the time we get to spend with you, and we appreciate that you take so much time each session to make sure we’re satisfied. We would love you to take us more often though. If you decided to come in during the middle of lunch and bend one of us over a table for a quickie, everyone else would cheer because someone got a little more of you. Our trainers are nice, and they do keep us satisfied, but they are still not you.”

I gently pulled out of Katherine’s ass and went to get some washcloths to clean us up. Once we were both clean, I untied Isabella and sat down on the bed with them. “I understand how you feel, my dear; I would love to have more time with all of you. It has been a very busy month with the pony show, and I have several tentative offers for some of my pets as well.” They both look a bit startled at that, and I reach out to pet them. “Don’t worry; you know my personal pets are the only ones who have a choice in their sale. I will say that most of the pets in question will be very happy if the offers come through.”

They both sat up and snuggled up against me with tears forming in their eyes. “I know you’re sad about the possibility of your sisters leaving, but you know they’ll be happy if they chose to go. You do have four new sisters now, with the possibility of a fifth very soon. I have five inquiries to purchase my pets and I know that at least two of them will probably go through. I won’t know more until tomorrow when I go into the office, as I told them to have their offers in by midnight tonight.”

They looked up at me with wan smiles and Katherine said, “We’ll try not to think about it Master. When you said fifth, are you finally going to claim Sharice? She fell hopelessly in love with you when you took her out for the court case last year, and has been praying you would claim her.”

“If she makes it through the punishment I set for her, then yes, I will be claiming her officially. Although I technically claimed her as mine shortly after we returned, I left her in the Aviary so she would focus on her music for a bit longer. She’ll probably be coming back here with me Wednesday afternoon to become one of your sisters,” I told them. “Once again, you’re not to mention this to her as she doesn’t know yet, it will be a surprise for her if she makes it through her punishment.”

“That would explain why we haven’t seen her for a few days,” Isabella replied with a smile. “We have been helping her with her outfits and would love for her to join us. Will she get to keep her feathers? She is very fond of the ostrich feathers in particular.”

“I’ve noticed that, and I’ll probably let her keep them. She still has to make it through her punishment before anything will be final. As for who may be leaving, I will discuss it with all of you tomorrow at lunch. I know you can keep from saying anything until then,” I said as I squeezed both of them tighter. “As much as I hate to play and run, I do have to get back to the twins. I left them with a very important decision to make. I know that all the new pets arriving have changed our regular schedules, and everyone got shifted a bit, but I expect you two for dinner tomorrow.”

“Of course Master, we don’t mind waiting a couple extra days, but we’re happy that we finally get to spend the night with you again.” I kissed both of them, then got up and put my clothes on. They cuddled up together on the bed watching me get dressed and I saw Katherine’s hand slip between Isabella’s legs. “I’m sorry I didn’t take care of you, but I was a bit overwhelmed. I’ll make it up to you after Master leaves,” she whispered as Isabella moaned.

“I will see the two of you at lunch,” I told them as I walked out the door. Mandy was sitting in front of the cabin reading one of the back issues of Forbes I gave her yesterday. She hopped up and kissed me when I walked over to her.

“Good morning Master. I saw Dawn’s outfit was done and wanted to come check on mine. She told me you were with Katherine and Isabella though, so I didn’t want to interrupt. It gave me a chance to catch up on some reading,” she said with a smile as she held up her magazine. “Do you know if they’re busy now?”

“Well they are busy, but they’re in bed playing with each other, and I don’t think they would mind too much of you wanted to join them. Just remember to ask first,” I said as I patted her ass. She kissed me again then went up to knock on the door as I walked off to the twin’s cabin.

I got back to find Shelly sitting outside and she jumped up nervously when she saw me walking up. “I know you said I could go see Anna, but after Brandon spanked me I started to worry about them and couldn’t leave. You said they needed time to talk alone so I didn’t go in, but I wanted to be close in case they needed something. They are my new sisters, and I’ve barely gotten to spend time with them yet.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.