Menagerie
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I stood and took their hands as we started toward the door. With a final glance back, I saw Dawn and Shelly still hugging and bouncing with excitement. I didn’t think they would notice we were gone anytime soon. Stepping outside the twins snuggled into me as I put my arms around them. Running my hands along the soft tiger’s fur I ask, “How do you like your new outfits?”

Hope smiled. “I love it Master. It is very comfortable and gives enough support that I don’t have to worry about not having a bra. I feel sexy when I’m wearing it, and it’s so soft that I can’t stop touching it.”

“You should feel it against your skin when someone else is wearing it. When you came to bed with it on last night, the fur rubbing against my skin was amazing. I know why Master likes us rubbing up against him in these now. It’s so soft and even more sensual than bare skin,” Faith added.

I laughed, “I don’t know if I would go that far, but it is very sensual. I usually prefer my pets to leave part of their outfits on when we play. I enjoy the contrast between the smooth skin and the soft furs as I run my hands over their bodies. For today though, you will both be naked shortly after we get to my place.”

“Can we strip Hope first and let me rub myself against her?” Faith asked, “She needs to see what the fur feels like against her skin.”

“Well you did say you wanted to be together when lose your virginity, how together do you want to be? We can strip her down and lay her on the bed, and then you can climb on top of her and rub your furs all over her while I warm her up and deflower her,” I said with a smirk.

“Actually Master, that would be almost perfect,” Hope replied. “Could I be on top though? I was hoping you could take me from behind for my first time. Remember when we told you about our extensive talks on how we wished we could lose our virginity? We each kind of have what we think would make our perfect memory; we just never thought we would be able to do it. Do you mind Master?”

“I should have expected that, given how sexual the two of you are. You both understand that it may be more painful for you, but if you really want to, I will allow you to have your perfect memory. You may both choose the position to start,” I told them. “If I feel the need to reposition you after I will let you know. You will be naked though. Faith, you can wear your outfit until it’s your turn.”

They hugged me and said, “Thank you Master.” We walked along in silence for a few minutes when Faith quietly asked, “Do you really take the pets to the Swiss Alps for two weeks every year?”

“Yes my dear, unless they do something to warrant being left behind. We usually go right after Christmas. Would you like to learn how to ski?”

She smiled up at me then stretched up to kiss my cheek. “Yes, I think I would like that Master.”

“One of the many benefits of being my pet, you have a life that most people envy. Living in a tropical resort, expensive vacations, never having to work if you do not want to,” I said. “As long as you follow the rules you can have almost anything your heart desires.”

She held me tighter as we walked along to my cabin and right before we went inside she stopped me as Hope walked in. “I just wanted to say thank you again Master, for everything. You have been far more indulgent to our wishes than we have had any right to expect. I promise we will be less demanding in the future.”

“Don’t completely stop being demanding little one, it gives me a good excuse to spank you,” I told her as I reached down and smacked her ass. “As long as you behave I think you will be just fine my little tigress. Now let’s get inside before your sister gets too antsy.”

She walked through the door rubbing her ass where I smacked her and winked at me. We found Hope already stripped and waiting by the bed. Faith took her shoes off but left her corset and gloves on as she climbed into the middle of the bed and laid back. She spread her legs and Hope crawled up between them and laid her head on her sister’s chest.

“Is this okay Master,” Hope asked as I walked over removing my clothes. “I would like for you to take me from behind like this. It has always been my favorite place to lie, even before we got intimate. I love having my head on Faith’s chest and listening to her heartbeat. Any time I was sad, or had a rough day, she would hold me like this, and it would calm me down and relax me. I can’t think of a better way for me to enter womanhood.”

“This should be fine as long as you can stay relaxed,” I said as Faith’s arms came up to hold Hope.

“She can Master, we used to fall asleep like this often enough because she was so relaxed. I think the fur would prevent that though. She’s already squirming to rub her nipples against it, right sis?”

“Yes, I think I was leaking like a faucet before,” Hope replied with a moan, “but the fur is crazy. I love how it feels against my nipples. I think I’m ready for you Master.”

“You may be, but I’m going to make sure you cum before I enter you. I want you very wet and relaxed, so I don’t hurt you. From the look of it, that will be less than a minute,” I told her as I leaned in and started to lick her pussy from behind. I brought my hand up between her legs and started playing with her clit as my tongue ran over her slit. I could hear Faith whispering as her sister started to buck against her and moan louder. Hearing her grow closer, I ran my tongue up over her perineum and started rimming her anus. Rubbing her clit faster, I pushed my tongue into her ass as I felt her tense up and start to cum.

I slowed down on her clit and ass, letting her come down from her orgasm and lay limply against Faith. Sliding up behind her, I ran the head of my cock over her slit, coating it with her juices. I lined the head up against her opening and gently pushed inside. Hope gasped as I started to enter her and her hymen tore, but she didn’t cry out and immediately started pushing her hips back. I reached up and grabbed her hips, steadying myself as she tried to impale herself further. I slowly pushed forward, sinking deeper into her hot pussy. She was so wet and relaxed that I slid all the way inside her with a single slow thrust. I heard her moaning into her sister’s chest as I held still inside her, letting her body adjust to being stretched around me. Less than a minute after I reached bottom she started moving her hips again. None of my pets had ever recovered this quickly but I could tell she was ready for more.

I held still, just letting her rotate her hips around for a moment. I heard her animalistic moans as her movements rubbed my cock against different points inside her pussy. I pushed her forward off my cock a couple inches and she quickly pushed herself back. “Fuck sissy, I think Master just ruined me for any other man,” she moaned out.

I held her hips still as I started to thrust into her, working about half of my cock out of her on each stroke. She quickly started cumming again and the strength of her pussy muscles was astounding. I felt an intense surge of pleasure as her pussy clamped down and rippled around my cock, and I had to clench my PC muscle to avoid cumming right then.

Once I got my urge to cum back under control, I started plowing into her with deep steady strokes. Within five minutes, she was crying out and clamping down on my cock in orgasm again. Thankfully, I was ready for the intense surge of pleasure this time and was able to ride it out and keep riding her hard through her orgasm.

After her orgasm ended, I reached down between her thighs, and ran my thumb through the juices running down her leg. Placing it against her anus, I started pushing slowly into her tight rear entrance.

She let out a deep husky moan as my thumb slipped past her entrance and slid deeper inside her ass. I started pounding into her with long fast strokes as I heard Faith say, “What did you do to her Master? I have never heard her sound like that.”

I just smiled down at her as I continued to pound into her sister. I worked my thumb in her ass in time with my strokes in her pussy until she cried out in orgasm and collapsed limply on Faith’s body. I gently pulled out, as Hope quietly moaned, “Please don’t stop Master.”

“Don’t worry my little tigress; I’m not done with you yet. I just need to reposition you,” I told her as I picked her up off Faith and laid her on her back. I gently kissed her lips as I slipped between her legs and slid my cock back inside of her.

“God yes Master, so good,” she moaned as I bottomed out in her pussy again. Leaning back, I started to take long, deep strokes. Pulling back until just the head was still inside of her then pushing back in until our hips meet.

Faith rolled over and started kissing her sister as her hand slipped down to fondle Hope’s breasts. I slowly increased the speed of my strokes until I felt Hope start to cum again. I started pounding into her hard and fast, while clenching my PC muscle rhythmically. I knew I was close to cumming myself but intended to stretch out both of our pleasure as long as I could. Faith was licking and kissing around Hope’s collarbone so I leaned back a bit more. She flashed me a quick smile in thanks and then quickly descended to her sister’s breasts and began sucking on her nipples.

I hammered into Hope’s pussy until I felt her tensing up and starting to cum again. Slamming my hips into her, I finally let go and flooded her pussy with my seed. She screamed out as she felt my cum splashing against the inside of her pussy for the first time as her own orgasm peaked. Faith quickly pulled back and covered her ears while she gaped at her sister.

As we came down from our orgasms, Hope looked up at me lovingly and said, “Thank you so much Master. I knew sex would be great, but I never imagined it would be that amazing.”

I leaned down and kissed her before responding. “You weren’t the only one who enjoyed that my pet. You were exquisite my little tigress, and you’ll only get better with time and practice.”

I gently pulled out and Faith stared hungrily at our groins before asking, “May I clean you both up Master?”

I smiles as I looked over both of them. “Yes you may my pet. Normally it would be your sister’s job to clean me up, but she may need a few minutes to recover. She will have to clean us up after your turn. Someone is still dressed though.”

“I would love to Master, I just need to rest for a minute,” Hope replied as Faith peeled off her outfit. Faith quickly crawled up between my legs and started licking me clean. After cleaning all of her sister’s juices off me, she moved over between Hope’s legs and settled in to clean her up as well. She licked all the juices up off the outside of Hope’s pussy then drove her tongue deep into her sister’s slit. Hope moaned as Faith’s tongue explored the insides of her pussy, and I could hear Faith swallowing as she drew my cum out.

She kept up the cleaning until Hope shuddered again and climaxed on her tongue. Faith kissed her way up Hope’s body and softly said, “Sorry sis, I know you were probably a bit sore, but I’ve waited to do that for so long now. I just couldn’t wait any longer.”

Hope reached up and hugged her sister. “It’s okay, I understand completely. I will probably be doing the same to you after Master takes you. Our promise to keep our hymens intact has been hard for both of us, but it was worth it. There was a little pain when he first entered me, but all the exercises paid off and I was able to stay relaxed. It became pure pleasure after a few seconds. You will see soon enough.”

The girls kissed again and I understood how Hope was able to adjust so quickly. Finding out the two of them had been doing kegel exercises also explained why Hope’s pussy was able to clamp down so tightly on me. I smiled and thought about how much I was enjoying my new pets already. I reached over and caressed Faith’s back as they cuddled for a few minutes. Finally, Faith asked Hope if she was recovered enough.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.